Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,000 members, 7,970,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:28 PM

Testimonies Of Todays Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Of Todays Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'. (1042 Views)

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell / Teenagers In The World Of Todays / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Todays Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'. by peteregwu(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
TESTIMONIES OF TODAYS PROGRAMME TITLED, 'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS'.

1. A brother testified he was into masturbation and 35 years drunkenness. He said he never new masturbation was a sin, but when he joined us in fellowship (the lords chosen) and heard that masturbation is a sin being preached on the pulpit and that God will judge those practicing it, hE claimed he repented and God broke that yoke of masturbation and drunkenness in his life and today he claim he has salvation

2. "My wife was pregnant for 11months without delivery. But the day the chosen pastor told her to laugh 3 times and that she will receive her miracle, she did. after that day, she delivered safely. But after a while my wife gave up the ghost. And my neighbours heard about it and was about to cry, I now told them that I am a chosen. I quickly went to my car, brought out the chosen apron title; 'Only God Can Do This'. I put the chosen apron upon my wife and prayed, O God of Chosen, where ever the soul of my wife is, locate her and restore her back to her body. After the prayer, 2hrs later my wife started struggling withing herself and regained her life. My wife started telling me she saw my uncle and the son with matchet attempting to kill her, and when she asked them why? They told her if she is the only one in the family that will be giving birth to male children, it was then an angel of the Lord appeared in their midst and asked her to return and that nothing will would harm her, then she returned and came back to life." Brother Larry.

God of chosen is so great!

3. "I was afflicted with cancer of the breast and of my private part. I wanted to go for operation in a hospital, but my sister who is a chosen member told me not to that if I try it I might not survive it. She invited me to come to chosen programmed which I did. The pastor prayed and cancelled it, and the Lord cancelled it. In the course of this prayer, the cancer bursted when I got home. Today I have gone for test and no more cancer in my body any more. I am free and am happy to be a chosen today. The Lord also gave me salvation." Sister Rita

4. A sister named Juliana was healed of 30years insanity instantly.

5. A sister was healed of 13 years moving object in her body.

6. A brother also testified of God breaking the yoke of 30 days sleepless night.

7. A brother was healed of 22 years stroke instantly.

8. A sister who could not make use of her legs well was healed of 2years arthritis instantly and she started working properly.

9. A sister testified that her two fallopian tube was removed through surgical operation as a result of complication, thus, her womb was removed. The doctor told her she won't be able to have any baby at all.

As a result somebody invited them to the the chosen. Just like she said, she never believed she could ever carry a child in her womb, same with her husband. But some how, during prayer ministration by the lords chosen pastor, a new womb was declared and to her greatest surprise she was able to carry a baby, this was the time she started filling uncomfortable. The husband thinking she had malaria told her to go for medical check up. A test was carried out and it was discovered she was pregnant, at the end she gave birth to the baby boy and she called her dominion. Another year passed, she took in again and gave birth, she called the baby abundance. She took in the third time and gave birth successfully and she named him victory. These making a total of 3 children born by a woman whose womb was removed.

WHO CAN DO SUCH A GREAT MIRACLE IF NOT THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN (JESUS CHRIST)..

What a mighty God we serve in the Chosen. God of Chosen is truly Great!

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF THE PROGRAMME TITLE, 'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS'. join us live at www.thelordschosenworld.org at 800gmt+1

Re: Testimonies Of Todays Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'. by asco15(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tnk God for His signs and wonders.
Re: Testimonies Of Todays Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'. by udopee(f): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
FOR REAL ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS..... HALLELUJAH!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth / How Woman And Her Pastor Lover ‘set Husband Ablaze’ In Edo / A Catholic Priest Caught masturbating On A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.