Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,123 members, 7,967,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? (597 Views)

Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? / Igbos, Will You Marry An Osu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by Mickey7(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
I am micah..but well most people on nairaland call me mickey(dunno why).I am igbo,a graduate...nw I've come of age,I really want to settle down..but my parents wnt let me marry my american boo.they say I must marry an igbo girl.so dear nairalanders,what do I do?should I dis obey them?igbo guys,can u marry a girl who's not igbo?y do igbos insist deir kids must marry igbos? ...
Re: Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Run away undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by PAPAAFRICA: 3:06am On Oct 20, 2013
what race?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: what race?
long distance
Re: Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by Mickey7(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: what race?
300meters relay ..just joking..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by slimyem: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
NOPE!!
I would never give it thoughts. cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by PAPAAFRICA: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Of A Different Race? by Mickey7(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
slimyem: NOPE!!
I would never give it thoughts. cool
tell us why pls

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Notherners Move About With Knife / Ososo Carniva 2013 / Emotan Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.