Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,842 members, 7,976,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! (766 Views)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Report That Amber Rose Walked Out Of His Party / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! by endowedbukkiee(f): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-BBprQTyQyO8/UmL6jCFfWuI/AAAAAAAACjc/Y9oGrr6o1PA/s1600/dbanj+bangalee.jpg[/img]
D'Banj explained, in a very recent interview with HipTv, why he usually wears two
watches at the same time, all the time these days.

A style Davido and Naeto C have also copied.

D'Banj said:
No time to check time.

Actually, it's cos I'm too busy, you know, always on the move, you know,
one time is on Nigeria, the other is on New York.

So that Kanye West is not calling me and I'm like 'yo, who's this?', you
know, I'm always on check!
So I leave it at 2 time zones, that what's up! They are gold anyway.

How cool is that, guys?
Watch the short interview below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yGfv_A_Hwhg
SOURCE : http:///C2jqI
Re: D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! by constance500: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
D guy get brain kiss dbanj all d way
Re: D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Firtus de comentus!
Re: D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! by tsmith(f): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
That's bush coz there are individual wristwatches that perform the dual function

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! by Ziggyzito(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
tsmith: That's bush coz there are individual wristwatches that perform the dual function
foool!! Stop hating... that's his own style..do yours! angry
Re: D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dat 1 sef dey
Re: D'banj Finally Explains Why He Always Wears 2wristwatches At The Same Time! by ijebabe: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2013

(1)

Omotola Jalade,others Receive Chieftaincy Title In Ondo Kingdom / Akpako Master...terry G Is Now "Born Again" !how Being A Father Made It Happen / BBC Names Chimamanda Adichie's Book Americanah The Best In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.