Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,344 members, 7,943,855 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic (1984 Views)

See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] / HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See / Bad: See Popular Kenyan Celebexposes Brea¤sts On Twitter(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Big4wig(m): 5:21am On Oct 20, 2013
Star Boy, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid is definitely having fun and living his life to the fullest, as he proudly grabbed the chest of a female Sculpture.

We are not sure if he was just playing around or he really needed to get that out of his system.

What do you think of this picture?

Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Tholudee(f): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2013
undecided
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by GenWOJUOLA(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Spiritual conji tinzz
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by buoye1(m): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2013
The sculpture na u girlfriend @OP,so why r u worried abt it?
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Adufaye(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2013
If na me I go suck am

I love boooooobi
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by angelab(f): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2013
Adufaye: If na me I go suck am
start wit yours na

I love boooooobi
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by toyorsiii(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2013
bad kid
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Adufaye(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=angelab][/quote] bring us come na grin
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Adufaye(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=angelab][/quote] bring urs come na grin
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Big4wig(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2013
buoye1: The sculpture na u girlfriend @OP,so why r u worried abt it?
lip sealed
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by IamCedMitchell(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2013

I love boooooobi

Yhu sure must be cursed then...ode!!!
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Big4wig(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Dude u go suck sculptured material becos of wat naa..dem follow for villa??
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by seniourman(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2013
Abeg where man go put prick ds night
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
No time I beg, omo carry go.
Re: Wizkid Grabs The Brea.s.t Of A Female Sculpture Pic by ijebabe: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013

(1)

Latest Photos Of Wizkid’s Son, This Boy Got Swag / Kim Kardashian Bares Her Bre*st All Out In A See-through Top!! / Photos..dbanj And Burna Boy Goes Nude For Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.