Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital (33275 Views)

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Rabiu Ibrahim May Quit Football / Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by ksam(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2013
The Kilmarnock FC midfielder collapsed after a collision with Ross County's Ivan Sproule in the 35th minute, and was subsequently stretchered off the pitch and rushed to a nearby hospital.

Kilmarnock went on to record their first win of the season as Scottish international striker Kris Boyd and Jackson Irvine scored in either half to seal the win for the hosts.

After enduring torrid spells at Sporting Lisbon, PSV Eindhoven and Celtic, Ibrahim's career has taken an upward trajectory since joining the modest club, as has featured in all the clubs ten League games played so far this season.

Kilmarnock are placed second from bottom in the 12-team Scottish Premiership.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/38269/kilmarnock-fc-midfielder-rabiu-ibrahim-rushed-to-hospital
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by ksam(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2013
I wish him a quick recovery..
Oh my God,,what am i seeing?? Did i just made front page and first to comment??two great achievement at the same time.. "I just cant believe it"i now know the secret of successs,its hardwork and determination..so i want to take this time to say a big thank you to my mum,for bringing me into this world.I LOVE U MUM..and also a shout out to my pals. Simao gunners (I told u am about to explode), John (nothing they happen) and to all Nairalanders.. Keep on working hard,God who has done it for me will also do it for you till you get to the front page of your life....

38 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Jayses(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Nothing dey happens , deaths is nots now !!!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Get well soon maestro.
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by premlove(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2013
GOD please save our new jj

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by papindinho(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Quick recovery to a nigerian o
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by geesilver(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2013
...Wetin apen he N̶̲̥̅̊O chop kom field,abi oyinbo don strong pass black ni........well. Sha ℓ̊ wish him get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2013
OH LORD! WHAT AN END TIME MATCH!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by ehmasjet(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Recieve d holy and recover in Jesus name.....u knw 2day is sunday.......1st service don pass,notalk say i no go church ooo......frontpage tins on point
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by idokosi: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Quick recovery, keshi is thinking about you
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by greatgod2012(f): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Wishing him speedy recovery!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by eluquenson(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Get well soon brov
Who are these kids shouting 1st or 2nd or 3rd to comment, we suppose to have a section for all these kids instead of derailing every thread they find themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Dhortunn(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Sorry faaaa
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by olsamlaw(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2013
May God heal you..
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Rabiu ibrahim,i gues dat name sound boko haramic,if he is 1? RIP Bt if nt recover fast

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by yungloor(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2013
ok
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2013
Safe recovery to u
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by IAMBREEZY: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Wish him speedy recovery
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by airmark(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Quick recovery bro
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by dridowu: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Get well soon boy
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Iceman296: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2013
He Will Be Fine!
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by sseniourman: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2013
imagine wetin Sexkillz ban me tll 2041. angry
after my apology letter

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by free2ryhme: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2013
e yah .. e will be fine
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by Archmed(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2013
RABIU IBRAHIM: d one midfielder I thought would console me after ma idol Jay Jay Okocha's retirement 4rm d game...got skills,touches, and dos aura of Jay Jay in his play.Never heard of him for soo long until now.
I wish you quick recovery bro!

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by eluquenson(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Rabiu ibrahim,i gues dat name sound boko haramic,if he is 1? RIP Bt if nt recover fast

What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by ayusco85(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Get well soon
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by drealdoc89(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2013
papiforreal: 2nd to comment. FP# TeamETT
Re: Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital by GenWOJUOLA(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2013
Take am easy bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit / Felix Ifeanyi Nwosu Displays AK-47 Rifle On Facebook, Fans Blast Him / Uche Henry Agbo's Mother Dies Mysteriously Days To Libya Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.