Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,985 members, 7,890,235 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Much Is A Cup Of Garri In Ur Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Cup Of Garri In Ur Area? (1721 Views)

What is the price of a 'painter' of garri in your area/state? / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / The Price Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Cup Of Garri In Ur Area? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2013
I was very surprise when I went to buy garri from my neighbours place this morning of which a Cup of garri for 20naira before is now sold 4 30naira per cup. so I will lik to know the price of a cup of garri in ur area?
Re: How Much Is A Cup Of Garri In Ur Area? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2013
@OP. Where do u reside? Here in calabar 3 cups of garri go for 100 naira. 1 and half cups for 50 naira. I don't know how people r coping with this o!! The price of garri is heart breaking!!
Re: How Much Is A Cup Of Garri In Ur Area? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
nchewi: @OP. Where do u reside? Here in calabar 3 cups of garri go for 100 naira. 1 and half cups for 50 naira. I don't know how people r coping with this o!! The price of garri is heart breaking!!
I reside in lokoja,if it's clabar I'm not suirpris,almost all tinz dia are usually higher to other places

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This 15 Absolute Most Disgusting Irritating Foreign Foods In The World / Do You Remember These? / Farm Produce For AFRICANS STORES Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.