Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,715 members, 7,948,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Is Your Church Doing The Kindgom Business Or Doing Her Own Business? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Church Doing The Kindgom Business Or Doing Her Own Business? (413 Views)

Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / I Don't Know Why God Is Not Saying Or Doing Anything About My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Church Doing The Kindgom Business Or Doing Her Own Business? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2013
The church of God is filled with so many doctrine, alot of people have deviated from the real reason why Jesus died. To bring man to repentance (salvation) most church hardly preach salvation or do evangalising as requested by Jesus in Mark 16:15-16
King James Version (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the
world, and preach the gospel to every
creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be
saved; but he that believeth not shall be
damned. The question is, is your church doing the kingdom business or her own business? As individauls, are you doing the kingdom's business or yours has taken over your time?
Re: Is Your Church Doing The Kindgom Business Or Doing Her Own Business? by Cavalli(f): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2013
T
Re: Is Your Church Doing The Kindgom Business Or Doing Her Own Business? by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cavalli: T

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Get Blessings By Daily Updates? / See.. What Can "Kill" Children. Series 1 / God's Known Us From Our Mother's Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.