Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? (2887 Views)

Help:- Loan Needed To Pay Back In 4months (will Double your money) / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by economia: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
INVESTMENT NOT BUSINESS THAT NEED MY INVOLVEMET TO RUN. THE CAPITAL IS JUST N400,000. I NEED THE RETURN TO BE WEEKLY AND THE TAKE OFF IMEDIATLY AFTER I SUBMIT MY CAPITAL. I NEED A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL DEAL THAT IS INSURABLE. PLS GIVE INSIGHT.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by tunetokheyno(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dear Op, one of the best investment plan out there in the market is the forex, stocks and estate investmant plans, however if you have no idea how they work...then i can say that they are more risky, and would suggest you familiarize yourself with other investment opportunities.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by economia: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
THANK YOU
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Tpave(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Contact me on tpave5@gmail.com. Let's discuss a business that will double that money for you while you face other things. I'm very serious.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by economia: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tpave: Contact me on tpave5@gmail.com. Let's discuss a business that will double that money for you while you face other things. I'm very serious.
I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL. PLS CHECK AND REPLY
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by economia: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tpave: Contact me on tpave5@gmail.com. Let's discuss a business that will double that money for you while you face other things. I'm very serious.
I HAVE SENT YOU AN E-MAIL. PLS READ AND REPLY
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by kochees: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
cool
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Tpave(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
economia: I HAVE SENT YOU AN E-MAIL. PLS READ AND REPLY
I've also replied your email.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by fckyourman: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
OP, Watch out for scam artist.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by economia: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
fckyourman: OP, Watch out for scam artist.

THANK YOU

I AM WATCH THEM ALL AS THEY DISPLAY THEIR TALENT
NON OF THESE INVESTMENT THEY APPROACH ME WITH BOTH SECRETE AND OPEN IS INSURABLE
I HOPE ONE DAY, SOMEONE WITH APPROPRIATE IDEA WILL WALK IN
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by bizz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
economia:

THANK YOU

NON OF THESE INVESTMENT THEY APPROACH ME WITH BOTH SECRETE AND OPEN IS INSURABLE
send me an email on stafford621@yahoo.com
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by economia: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
bizz: send me an email on stafford621@yahoo.com

I HAVE SENT YOU AN E-MAIL PLS CHECK AND REPLY
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by bizz(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2013
economia:

I HAVE SENT YOU AN E-MAIL PLS CHECK AND REPLY
replied u......will advise u try out with small capital first then build ur confidence before increasing.....though i know ur fund is safe...say 100.u can also spread ur cash at different ROI with diff firms too ( pls not HYIP SITES) .......my candid advice anyway
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by jamace(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2013
bizz: replied u......will advise u try out with small capital first then build ur confidence before increasing.....though i know ur fund is safe...say 100.u can also spread ur cash at different ROI with diff firms too ( pls not HYIP SITES) .......my candid advice anyway
Why are you luring the guy to a SECRET investment?
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by manie(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
economia:
INVESTMENT NOT BUSINESS THAT NEED MY INVOLVEMET TO RUN. THE CAPITAL IS JUST N400,000. I NEED THE RETURN TO BE WEEKLY AND THE TAKE OFF IMEDIATLY AFTER I SUBMIT MY CAPITAL. I NEED A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL DEAL THAT IS INSURABLE. PLS GIVE INSIGHT.

Sow a seed into the life of any genuine man of God, and you will come here before the end of 2013 to share your testimony.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by manie(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
manie:

Sow a seed into the life of any genuine man of God, and you will come here before the end of 2013 to share your testimony.

No mind me, just pulling your legs. My friend try and invest in your financial education, and do not chase extra-ordinary return on your investment except you have the knowledge and temperament to cope with the stress and uncertainty involved in getting a 100% legal return on investment in 12 months.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by gloriana(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
If u r serious n in lagos, u cn invest 300k in d purchase of a comodity dat wil giv u 125k in return in jst 1 month. If u wnt 2 no more, c my signature.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by bizz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
jamace: Why are you luring the guy to a SECRET investment?
not luring secretly........I gave a frank advice......by the way I trade forex, commodities and stocks and pay my clients 5% monthly.....been doing it n I don't think I will like to soil my name for a few hundred K......if u want proof I will give u like two trades and u follow it and see for yourself....one love
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by olushowunm(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Bizz.. can you post your account history here
@OP... A fool and his money will soon part... If you think you will make 100% ROI in 12months then you are on your way to loose it all...
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by bizz(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
olushowunm: @Bizz.. can you post your account history here
@OP... A fool and his money will soon part... If you think you will make 100% ROI in 12months then you are on your way to loose it all...
don't believe in past performance and by the way that's personal.i can offer to give 10 future predictions for different pairs for a set time limit...if that's ok....u should know I can as well go print an account statement from anywhere and paste here.....so i dont rely on that and advice u not to....future prediction is better cos u can watch it live as it unfolds....thanks anyway for ur reply.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by olushowunm(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Bizz... I know why i want to see it... Have you heard the saying that past do shape the future? Well, in forex future prediction is nothing to me as nobody have the holy grail even George soros cannot predict the future.

Have you heard about Black Wednesday story before

From you account history i can deduce a lot of things i need to know. If you don't want to make it public then try my email given below. Thanks.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by bizz(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2013
olushowunm: @Bizz... I know why i want to see it... Have you heard the saying that past do shape the future? Well, in forex future prediction is nothing to me as nobody have the holy grail even George soros cannot predict the future.

Have you heard about Black Wednesday story before

From you account history i can deduce a lot of things i need to know. If you don't want to make it public then try my email given below. Thanks.

I heard of it..........abt d statement I really am not comfortable with that....pls don't be offended...never given it to any client before but heard people use it anyway.....guess something can substitute ? Ur decision
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Hello i know a very good investment. You and your friends can pull resources toogether and buy a trailer load of dangote cement. This is what you'll do contact delers and notify them that you have cements to supply some will agree to buy and then ask them to pay 5% upfront to secure the sales. Then go to dangote cement factory and buy but make sure you buy from the factory gangan and not from people who just hang around the factory, the profit won't be mind-blowin but they will be stable. Plus i just remembered there are still som criteria to meet before being allowed to buy directly from dangote cement.

www.akinmail..com
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Utibeokodi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello sir you can invest in forex and get more than double of your investments per year if you are interested the sign up link is in my signature
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
economia:
well, i can't give u a weekly return, but i assure u a 200% increase with ur capital before a year.

With just N200,000 for an hectare, we will go into cultivation of a breed of cassava that will be matured between 7 and 10 months. i am guaranteeing u a tonnage between 35 and 40 tons.

U are the owner of your farm. We will manage it for u. Lands are available. We will be leasing from the Ogun state govt.

Buyers are available. We have a company that buys.

So, for N200,000 per hectare, u will gain 400,000. Plus capital, it is N600,000.

Its a full mechanized farming so, no wahala!

For more datails pls send me a mail: slidewaxie@gmail.com. i will give u my contacts and u can ask any questions abt MoU and all others.

Thank u
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
economia:

THANK YOU

Abeg tell us wetin these people dey tell you for secret wey them no fit talk for open?!

Abi are they afraid that we will spot their shinanigans from afar?!

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
bizz: not luring secretly........I gave a frank advice......by the way I trade forex, commodities and stocks and pay my clients 5% monthly.....been doing it n I don't think I will like to soil my name for a few hundred K......if u want proof I will give u like two trades and u follow it and see for yourself....one love

How good are you in this Forex of a thing?!

I spend a lot of time online, have access to internet 24/7 and have money to spare..

Can you teach me how this Forex thing works online and depending on how it goes.. We can partner in business with a binding MOU signed by both our companies..
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
SLIDE waxie: well, i can't give u a weekly return, but i assure u a 200% increase with ur capital before a year.

With just N200,000 for an hectare, we will go into cultivation of a breed of cassava that will be matured between 7 and 10 months. i am guaranteeing u a tonnage between 35 and 40 tons.

U are the owner of your farm. We will manage it for u. Lands are available. We will be leasing from the Ogun state govt.

Buyers are available. We have a company that buys.

So, for N200,000 per hectare, u will gain 400,000. Plus capital, it is N600,000.

Its a full mechanized farming so, no wahala!

For more datails pls send me a mail: slidewaxie@gmail.com. i will give u my contacts and u can ask any questions abt MoU and all others.

Thank u

Can you prove this investment you speak off?!

Like prove beyond reasonable doubt!! If yes! Lemme know.. We can do business.
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by bizz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

How good are you in this Forex of a thing?!

I spend a lot of time online, have access to internet 24/7 and have money to spare..

Can you teach me how this Forex thing works online and depending on how it goes.. We can partner in business with a binding MOU signed by both our companies..
.....holla me on 08066431077 .....
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Can you prove this investment you speak off?!

Like prove beyond reasonable doubt!! If yes! Lemme know.. We can do business.
okija my friend, send me a mail grin and allow me sweep u off...
Re: What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? by Tpave(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
economia:

THANK YOU

The investment i told you about will double that money but you choose to ignore it. That is why i said that let us meet so that you will understand better. Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / Learning This Will Bring 100k+ To Your Account Monthly (October payments) / I Need A Business To Invest In With Like 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.