Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,410 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (753740 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Auntie Arike,e ba mi wo mo ni? What's happening,have being expectng you to quote me all this while? Ki lo n se le gan?
Ariyke:
av heard u sir

No need arguing further
During 2012/2013 clearance which happened to b my set we had people who traveled back home or had their parent scanned theirs to them, do I wish this new set such No. And I didn't emphasis on its importance as such I merely advice they have it to be safe

Enough said on this already
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dammytrager:
Haha...seems its an aro o, if its not on oau website or oaupeeps by this time tomorrow then its better to disregard the info

One of the strongest mechanisms of the human mind to cope with devastating issues is the mechanism of denial. grin

I really think it's time to snap out of it bro tongue
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

One of the strongest mechanisms of the human mind to cope with devastating issues is the mechanism of denial. grin

I really think it's time to snap out of it bro tongue

Was about saying the same thing to him grin

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by hausadreturn(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dammytrager:
Whatever it turns out to be, I know I will survive.

In fact some stalites should still be on campus sev, if I tell them am from the North and I didnt get the postponement news, you think they won't let me stay?

Besides am not going to be the only fresher that'll come am sure of that, Nothing can stop me, my may3 still stands.

Omo mi ife yaa cheesy
dont worry dude. We dey kampe.
Are u really from d north.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
PHgirl:

Hold up, does this mean we'll be allowed to occupy our bedspaces?
That's if the former Occupant of your bedspace has travelled back home; which is 80% likely.
But except you are really desperate about leaving,I'd. Advice you just chill till 17th
Timmytimmy:

My brother, I'd rather be in a boring school environment than be in a place that I've already told everyone I'm leaving. I don't want to be tagged liar/dishonest.
Besides, boredom could mean enough time to start revision.
I get you bro. After 9 months of staying @ home,I'd prolly be tempted to do the same.

But if you can,I'd advice you to just exercise little patience;small time now,17th go knack.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Vicky001: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dammytrager:
Whoa!!!...so the shii is bleeping real.

I really can't find the right words to describe how I feel right now.

How can they just change the resumption date when its just 4 days to resume, are they God?.

Anyway that's their own date o, my body, mind and soul is already set for Sunday so m going on Sunday whether they open hostels or not, worst come to worst I will sleep in the classes.
lmao!! Dammy,dammy..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:

That's if the former Occupant of your bedspace has travelled back home; which is 80% likely.
But except you are really desperate about leaving,I'd. Advice you just chill till 17th
I get you bro. After 9 months of staying @ home,I'd prolly be tempted to do the same.

But if you can,I'd advice you to just exercise little patience;small time now,17th go knack.

The questions are:

Would Angola, Etf, Sports and Moz even be open?
Would the porters allow us in?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Penboy: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
tunapa2009:
it depends on your state of origin(make sure you get involve in ur state association programmes)
hmm! I'm from the east bro.
Anyhope? grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PHgirl(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:

Sorry if I'm being bothersome, but will the wardens be around. And will Moz be open?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:

Baba true talk jare. But the real fear be say with all these their inconsistence how we sure say them no go shift date till june because Non teaching staff too one Rest.. I see the reason why my friends call this school Old Glory School
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PHgirl(f): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Masterkolade:

I see the reason why my friends call this school Old Glory School

grin grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mikeczay: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
WHAT IF IT IS A PRANK? NO RELEASE FRM A BIG INSTITUTION LIKE OAU JUST A PIC OF A PAPER DAT CAN B PRINTED BY ANY PRICK MODIFIED BY A PEN IN AN ADRESS TO FRESHERS. WHAT IF ITS TRUE AND IT IS POSTPONED TO JUNE 5 ON DA 17?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmn

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tunapa2009(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Penboy:
hmm! I'm from the east bro. Anyhope? grin
there is hope ooo, but it depends on ur state government..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Alanpoza: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Them don postpone am again. More time to get prepared.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

The questions are:
Would Angola, Etf, Sports and Moz even be open?
Would the porters allow us in?
PHgirl:

Sorry if I'm being bothersome, but will the wardens be around. And will Moz be open?
I'm hundred percent sure Awo,Faj,ETF,spot,Alumni,Moremi will be open. Angola and Moz should be,although I'm not really sure.

As for "will wardens allow you to enter?". There are 3 entrances to Faj and Awo. Etf has 2 that I know. Most females have one.
If you are a guy,you can always pass through the other gates without anybody bothering you.

And as for Females,I don't know whether the wardens will allow or not. Maybe you should ask the Ariyke girl.

I still maintain though,that- You guyz should just chill till 17th

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lordbinsmar: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
i think the rumor is true,i just confirmed it on oaupeeps.com,a website which is a reliable source..freshers resumes by may 17th and stalite by may 30th,lecture starts by june 1st...they saie the notice was pasted at the registra's office.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
PHgirl:

grin grin

Yeah real talk, they say the school is still banking on the glory days of wole soyinka etc. look at what happened now, this means the calendar is changed for the 3rd time!!! I guess, should a school of legacy like they call themselves be playing gimmicks with their calendar?
Later someone will come and tell me its not how
Far but how well. Naso we go grow beards at home when our mates don dey work & still be tell our selves "its not how far o its how well"
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
mikeczay:
WHAT IF IT IS A PRANK? NO RELEASE FRM A BIG INSTITUTION LIKE OAU JUST A PIC OF A PAPER DAT CAN B PRINTED BY ANY PRICK MODIFIED BY A PEN IN AN ADRESS TO FRESHERS. WHAT IF ITS TRUE AND IT IS POSTPONED TO JUNE 5 ON DA 17?
It's not a prank. I also wasn't sure @ first but the picture posted by phgirl on the previous page cleared any doubts I had.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
hausadreturn:
dont worry dude. We dey kampe.
Are u really from d north.
lol...No, just saying that maybe they'll have pity on me
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lordbinsmar: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lordbinsmar:
i think the rumor is true,i just confirmed it on oaupeeps.com,a website which is a reliable source..freshers resumes by may 17th and stalite by may 30th,lecture starts by june 1st...they saie the notice was pasted at the registra's office.
lets chill until may 17,after all we can do nothing to avert it...but OMOLE and the entire SENATE Bleep up sha.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:

I'm hundred percent sure Awo,Faj,ETF,spot,Alumni,Moremi will be open. Angola and Moz should be,although I'm not really sure.

As for "will wardens allow you to enter?". There are 3 entrances to Faj and Awo. Etf has 2 that I know. Most females have one.
If you are a guy,you can always pass through the other gates without anybody bothering you.

And as for Females,I don't know whether the wardens will allow or not. Maybe you should ask the Ariyke girl.

I still maintain though,that- You guyz should just chill till 17th

Alright bro, thanks a lot.

As for waiting till 17th, I think it's easier for you to say. Some of us already have neighbours that raise their eyebrows and "yinmu" each time they see us pass. Even a day would be torture.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PHgirl(f): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Masterkolade:

Yeah real talk, they say the school is still banking on the glory days of wole soyinka etc. look at what happened now, this means the calendar is changed for the 3rd time!!! I guess, should a school of legacy like they call themselves be playing gimmicks with their calendar?
Far but how well. Naso we go grow beards at home when our mates don dey work & still be tell our selves "its not how far o its how well"

God, you are really really funny. cheesy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PHgirl(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

As for waiting till 17th, I think it's easier for you to say. Some of us already have neighbours that raise their eyebrows and "yinmu" each time they see us pass. Even a day would be torture.

Word.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lordbinsmar: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Masterkolade:

thats the nature of the great ife...to be realistic u cant take away time wasting and long academic calender from OAU thats the sickness of OAU....WE av to endure it after all naa we want to go to OAU.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by horladeemayjee: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Update : 18 days to go..
Resumption loading..

*impersonating tragger *

You don't know how 'discombobulated' I am ryt now..
I still strongly wish dz ain't true!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lordbinsmar:
thats the nature of the great ife...to be realistic u cant take away time wasting and long academic calender from OAU thats the sickness of OAU....WE av to endure it after all naa we want to go to OAU.

Yeap well said nothing can be done about it.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Masterkolade:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lordbinsmar: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

may be your neighbours dont know what OAU is all about...Oba Adaniduro University....To me all this is not a surprise,thats just the nature of the school,go and ask any OAU graduate that you know they will tell you that you neva c any thing.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lordbinsmar: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
OBA ADANIDURO UNIVERSITY .... i hail ooo.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

I like the part you said "yinmu"..

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.