Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (755634 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Really amused by people's reaction to d postponement grin

aal izz well sha smiley
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
dazzlemee:

Lmao...do you want me be having fever because of exam...besides I came very early..I was even the first person slf grin

No wonder grin

MockinJay:

Lmao!!!
So we quietly kidnap him then switch him?

The only thing we can do is resume on May 17th. embarassed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

I must say, this guy is smooth oh.I am impressed. cheesy
Miracy, don't keep the young man waiting undecided wink
Lol... . I'm not impressed at all sad i don't think he's a gentleman tongue
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Miracy:

seconded! Offering to kidnap and murder a lawyer's spouse? That aint right or smooth #just saying
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
MockinJay:

grin grin
What do u suggest then? wink
Port to my faculty so you can get cute ladies to mingle with grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Miracy:

Port to my faculty so you can get cute ladies to mingle with grin

Hehehe no thanks. cheesy

U r the one I want wink
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by larap: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
mikeczay:
WHAT IF IT IS A PRANK? NO RELEASE FRM A BIG INSTITUTION LIKE OAU JUST A PIC OF A PAPER DAT CAN B PRINTED BY ANY PRICK MODIFIED BY A PEN IN AN ADRESS TO FRESHERS. WHAT IF ITS TRUE AND IT IS POSTPONED TO JUNE 5 ON DA 17?
nigga i reason with you sha...coz dat "cc" they make me doubt btw therez no fun in pranking multitudes....eportal is even bleeped up they dnt av time table or resumption date...so where to confam ??its a bleeped up skul jhur...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dejii01(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
9blast:
goat grin no go dy spend ur allowances on the pd girls in moro,cos I sabi wetin u fit do

Lmaoo grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
9blast:
seconded! Offering to kidnap and murder a lawyer's spouse? That aint right or smooth #just saying

Love makes a man do the strangest of things.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
babysmart:

lol smiley

miracy...how are u doin? hope ur papers were good? smiley
I noticed u seem to be a big fan of OAU and Moz grin

#I rep Ifelaw

I'm doing very fine.. glad that the break has been extended.
Yes oooh.. . Great ife allDaWay... . Repping ifelaw come rain, come sunshine. The faculty and the whole of greatife can't wait to usher you in kiss

Had a great experience in Moz grin cheesy
Hope you were given Moz?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
9blast:

Wagbayi!!...well typed# grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
9blast:
goat grin no go dy spend ur allowances on the pd girls in moro,cos I sabi wetin u fit do

The thunder that will fire you has finished lifting weights to build arm and chest muscles. It is presently jogging from Abuja to Lagos to build it's leg muscles. grin

Child abuser rada rada tongue

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
babysmart:
Really amused by people's reaction to d postponement grin

aal izz well sha smiley

Babysmart. Babysmart cheesy grin How market? grin
Are you sure aal izz well? grin
Tell me,how many times have you cursed Omole since the latest development? grin grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Miracy:

From the moment I set eyes on you, I knew you were mine and me..yours. In your eyes, I see a future for both of us. A future graced with love and color. A future where I get to call you Love. The terror of my fists shall find its way to anyone that tries to harm you. You are not just a miracle, dear, you are my Miracy.

Smooth enough?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
MockinJay:

Hehehe no thanks. cheesy

U r the one I want wink

Lol... I'm taken ooo tongue
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

The thunder that will fire you has finished lifting weights to build arm and chest muscles. It is presently jogging from Abuja to Lagos to build it's leg muscles. grin

grin grin This thunder will be the end of him o! Show mercy, pls
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

Child abuser rada rada tongue
cradle robber oshi...na just free advice I dy dash u,if u know how people usually line up In front of my door every blessed day waiting for prayers and paid advices ehn
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
MockinJay:

From the moment I set eyes on you, I knew you were mine and me..yours. In your eyes, I see a future for both of us. A future graced with love and color. A future where I get to call you Love. The terror of my fists shall find its way to anyone that tries to harm you. You are not just a miracle, dear, you are my Miracy.

Smooth enough?
na so woman make u turn to poet abi? cheesy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by larap: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
9blast:
so I'll now call my uncle and say, "sir they ve changed our resumption date,its being extended by 2weeks" I wonder if he is not going to tell me I'm either a fool or a bastard,choose unilag,u no gree... stubborn goat
m sure some from my family tree will say d same...lmao..make we just chill nani...for me dou its a blessing in disguise....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Timmytimmy:

not by power or by might,neither is it by muscles nor 66 amusement parks...figure out the rest
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
MockinJay:

Love makes an unreasonable man do the strangest and craziest of things.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Miracy:

My dear Miracy, the greatest expressions of love aren't usually romantic songs or poems or eulogies.

Sometimes, we see love being carried in the intensity of what a person is willing to do for us.

The young man would kill for you if need be. Can't you see that? wink

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
9blast:
na so woman make u turn to poet abi? cheesy

Had it been I had such inspiration in my high school days. Let's just say, I would be the one representing them for Literature competitions. grin

Not just the woman though. It's the love I have for the woman
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:

Tell me,how many times have you cursed Omole since the latest development? grin grin

Lmao. This guy has to be one of the funniest people on the thread. grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Miracy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
MockinJay:

Smooth enough?
Lmao.. . Lwkmd ooooo.. . Omo mehn see poem.. .what a wonderful skill you've got shocked grin you mean business ooo... oya nao. .. Let's go there ****

Just as you know, lawyers don't settle for less... You gonna pass through some tests... Ready? wink
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
9blast

Hehehe..You tweaked my post abi? That Thunder go find u dis night
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
MockinJay:

Smooth enough?

*dies*

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:

lwkm grin grin
na yesterday I curse...when dey no gimme bedspace grin

As for 'postponement' ..I was vexed at first but now seems it happened cos of me tongue
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by MockinJay(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Miracy:

Lol... I'm taken ooo tongue

Oh. sad

You owe me a poem then
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Aaeeshar(f): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now.... I hope dt d rumor z true coz v jxt reprogrammed my brain to 17th. it could b a blessing in disguise tho.
Oga dammytrager oya reset
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
dazzlemee:

Thanks.. What course are you in?
From kwara
wow where in kwara

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.