Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Browser Gaming In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Browser Gaming In Nigeria (1156 Views)

Top ISP For Gaming In Nigeria (part 1) / I Sell Playstation Network And Xbox Live Cards For Online Gaming In Nigeria / Online multiplayer gaming in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browser Gaming In Nigeria by JackBanter: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm curious if browser games are popular in Nigeria. I prefer them because i can play anywhere i have internet connection without installing anyhting on PC or Cell. Did you play such games or heard about any played by Nigerians?
Re: Browser Gaming In Nigeria by larrydan: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
I am a big fun of this games and as you mentioned I do not need to install them and you have a lot of games to choose and many genres To play browser games is very accessible you do not need a very good and new PC it's enough just to open your browser. My favourite site is https://unblockeds-games.com . There are plenty site with games on the internet but this one has the most interesting the newest games.
Re: Browser Gaming In Nigeria by goodspeed963(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
larrydan:
I am a big fun of this games and as you mentioned I do not need to install them and you have a lot of games to choose and many genres To play browser games is very accessible you do not need a very good and new PC it's enough just to open your browser. My favourite site is https://unblockeds-games.com . There are plenty site with games on the internet but this one has the most interesting the newest games.
thx for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Supercard Dstwo Chip In USA With Free Fast Shipping For 3ds / FIFA 15 MVP Tournament / Who Remembers This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.