Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Paypal Social Security Number & Phone Verification PROMO - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal Social Security Number & Phone Verification PROMO (928 Views)

Paypal Social Security Number / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Us Bank Account And Paypal Verification Info Now Yours Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Social Security Number & Phone Verification PROMO by ibtha14u: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
If your paypal account is limited because it needs to pass the phone verification or needs a social security number, this is the promo for you.
My paypal phone verification method has been tested and proven to work no matter where your paypal account is created for. With my paypal phone verification method, you can verify the paypal phone number according to whichever country/state/city that your paypal accounts reflects. Paypal can call you or send text message to your number and you will receive both the call and the text. Calls are forwarded to your local number and text are sent to your email address so you cant miss your phone verification.
If you need to attach a social security number to your paypal account, my paypal social security verification method will be the right solution for it. You create and verify the number accourding to the country/state/city your paypal address reflects. You can even set it for the sex of the account holder.
Get both verification methods for just $20 usd
Bonus bonus bonus
By ordering now, ill also send you my ebook on how to fund and withdraw your paypal funds from any country straight to your bank account FREE...

For just $20 you get
1. Paypal phone verification
2. Paypal social security number verification
3. Fund and withdraw your paypal account from any country

Don't miss out on this great offer. Ill be taking it down soon
For more information, send me an email help@getmymoneyout.com
whatsapp - 07083565577
Skype - ibtha14u

(1) (Reply)

Car Hire Services @ Affordable Rates 08061311315 08028612026 / Promotional Glow And Light Up Items In UAE / Cake Tasting Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.