Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} (905 Views)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by philfearon(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
I know Ten things about You right now..Do you think am joking? Okay check it out:
1}You are holding your phone.
2}You are on Nairaland Forum games..
3}You are now reading/viewing this post
4}You are human
5}You cant say the Letter "P" without separating your lips.
7}You just attempted it.
8}You are laughing at Yourself.
9}You skipped reading number six{6}
10}You just checked to see if there is number six{6}...
True or false?
Add yours,let the game begin!!
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by jhydebaba(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
U know nada cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Emmyk(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
undecided
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by philfearon(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2013
jhydebaba: U know nada cheesy
I know you just commented...
I know you also went to the Nairaland/General to comment too..
I know you will cum bak here to peep again!
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by philfearon(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Emmyk: undecided
I know u have 275 topics in Nairaland....only u? Oh boy!
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Xsenga(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2013
philfearon:
I know u have 275 topics in Nairaland....only u? Oh boy!
i know u luv punny so much
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by philfearon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Xsenga: i know u luv punny so much
I know u luv reading about Punny acts!
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Xsenga(f): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
philfearon:
I know u luv reading about Punny acts!
u know me well grin
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Emmyk(m): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2013
I know she has a baby cheesy
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Xsenga(f): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
@emmyk, na u Bleep me, give me belle? shocked
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by philfearon(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Xsenga: @emmyk, na u Bleep me, give me belle? shocked
Seems like! But i know he is dreaming about it right now..
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Emmyk(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
philfearon:
Seems like! But i know he is dreaming about it right now..

cheesycheesy
I know dude is tripping for Senga, buh he's gonna deny it in his next post. Watch! cheesy
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Emmyk(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Xsenga: @emmyk, na u Bleep me, give me belle? shocked
From Jos to Ilorin. cheesycheesy

Okay, I was referring to your profile pix. cheesy
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by philfearon(m): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2013
Emmyk:

cheesycheesy
I know dude is tripping for Senga, buh he's gonna deny it in his next post. Watch! cheesy
I know u probably is thinking that i will be denying ur statement,but am rather gonna tink about it...
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Xsenga(f): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Emmyk: From Jos to Ilorin. cheesycheesy

Okay, I was referring to your profile pix. cheesy
yes i know.
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by philfearon(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
Xsenga: yes i know.
i know you commented last in the Religion section{AS AT THE TIME OF THE POST!}...
Re: Do You Know The Nairalander Above You: {I Know You Games} by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Oh lord!

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures / Tag / Ur Cell Digit. ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.