Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals - Music/Radio (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals (76955 Views)

Acoustic Guitarist Needed / Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) / A Thread For Pianists: Amateurs, Intermediaries, Professionals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2015
dwana91:
please who will teach me guitar?
if yoy stay around yaba/surulere i have someone for you.Not free
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 5:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Nastydroid:
http://1drv.ms/1Z0KBOs.
Dude, I cannot download your recording. Why must I have a Microsoft account to download?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2015
TonySpike:

Dude, I cannot download your recording. Why must I have a Microsoft account to download?
oh i didn't notice that,i will upload via another means
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by dwana91(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nastydroid:
if yoy stay around yaba/surulere i have someone for you.Not free

yea how much ll it cost?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
dwana91:

yea how much ll it cost?
i don't know but,should i share his contact so you guys can talk
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by dwana91(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nastydroid:
i don't know but,should i share his contact so you guys can talk

Ok thanks. Doth bother.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
dwana91:

Ok thanks. Doth bother.
I can still teach you the basics for free.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by logoscope(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls does anyone knows where guitars(and generally musical instruments) are sold in Ibadan?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by DammyOlu123(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
@logoscope
Ah... That's one of the hardest questions to answer. Anyhow, if you go to dugbe,, you'll see a fair number of music stores. Especially di Joe(opposite heritage mall). But you have to be very careful, or they might sell you a faulty product, or try and inflate the price. It's best to go with an experienced person, who'll be able to check it for you.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by logoscope(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2015
DammyOlu123:
@logoscope
Ah... That's one of the hardest questions to answer. Anyhow, if you go to dugbe,, you'll see a fair number of music stores. Especially di Joe(opposite heritage mall). But you have to be very careful, or they might sell you a faulty product, or try and inflate the price. It's best to go with an experienced person, who'll be able to check it for you.
Thanks.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by An0nimus: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Elegbede205:
Yeah paddies for about a year when this guitar thing started, i now have hearing issues.
I kno how to play on most keys without a capo(learnt some music theory), nd i perfected my barred chords, power chords, suspended chords and 7th chords. Still learning finger technique but am not into it... It all intresting and difficult tho...nastydroid aofa

please teach me cry
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by holajeedayy: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Semi new Electric guitar for sale with receipt call me on 07030842589
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by jayriginal: 4:23am On Nov 08, 2015
holajeedayy:
Semi new Electric guitar for sale with receipt call me on 07030842589

Pictures would help you sell faster.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anyone knows how much it costs to get a new Semi Acoustic Guitar. I want to buy.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by jayriginal: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
1supremo:
Anyone knows how much it costs to get a new Semi Acoustic Guitar. I want to buy.

I think you mean Acoustic Electric and not Semi Acoustic.

An acoustic electric is basically and acoustic guitar that has a pick up built into it. Budget from 25k up.

A Semi Acoustic will cost much more than that.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2015
jayriginal:

I think you mean Acoustic Electric and not Semi Acoustic.

An acoustic electric is basically and acoustic guitar that has a pick up built into it. Budget from 25k up.

A Semi Acoustic will cost much more than that.

I know, but what I need is a semi acoustic guitar not an electro acoustic. Any ideas what the price is and where I can get it in Lagos? Did some scouting at Oshodi, but I couldn't find any.

Thanks
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Lero15(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2015
1supremo:

I know, but what I need is a semi acoustic guitar not an electro acoustic. Any ideas what the price is and where I can get it in Lagos? Did some scouting at Oshodi, but I couldn't find any.

Thanks

Cc mosjentle kilokeys Nastydroid
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by jayriginal: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
1supremo:

Thanks

Budget from 80k upwards.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2015
jayriginal:

Budget from 80k upwards.
Thanks
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Tolulove26: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, atlast i made it, my song is out,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
1supremo:

Thanks

try checking alaba market(i can help you with a guy contact selling instruments there),if you still can't find it around lagos,you can order for it abroad the price differ with the brand....Goodluck
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Ohiomoba5: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please guys where can i get a good guitar string coz d 1 i use get rust after a week nd how much iz it
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ohiomoba5:
Please guys where can i get a good guitar string coz d 1 i use get rust after a week nd how much iz it
any music store /shop(oshodi) 100naira the packet is 500naira
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by FarmTech(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
TonySpike:
Now, this is my onboard tuner. Note that it is exactly like that of the guitar I showed you earlier.

PLEASE AND PLEASE, how much did you bought it?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Elegbede205(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2016
An0nimus:

please teach me cry
download alot of youtube videos concerning guitar, especially from the channel "theguitarguy" he has alot of beginner videos. And also learn music theory, it is very important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by jayriginal: 2:30pm On May 31, 2016
Bump.

What has everyone been doing?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by An0nimus: 7:18pm On May 31, 2016
jayriginal:
Bump.

What has everyone been doing?

Here's been pretty quiet. Think I saw Tonyspike in an anime/Marvel/DC thread recently. Or I mistaken him for someone else.

oya TonystarkSpike show thyselfgrin
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by HyDef(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
As for me, I've been trying to expand my repertoire.

Almost perfect playing Always by Panic! At The Disco, meanwhile I can play Blackbird by the Beatles perfectly.

Learning the riff from I See Fire. Just need to smoothen it..

Learning the major scale. I suck at improvisation.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by jayriginal: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2016
An0nimus:

Here's been pretty quiet. Think I saw Tonyspike in an anime/Marvel/DC thread recently. Or I mistaken him for someone else.

oya TonystarkSpike show thyselfgrin

Hey!

You play too?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Isholaoni: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by An0nimus: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
jayriginal:

Hey!
You play too?
a lil, yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Top Ten African Rappers By Mnet;M I,ikechukwu And Sasha Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.