Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) (1918 Views)

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Do I Really Look Like Saka -I Don Port ? / Download Ringtone: Saka – I Don Port! [MTN Commercial] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Oya, Moderators Front Page tinz biko!

It was the 2nd and final day of the Taekwondo Competition by Chika Chukwumerije Sport Foundation (CCSF) at Sheraton Hotel, where Saka was featured alongside Chika Chukwumerije for the FIGHT OF THE COMPETITION. Saka weighing 120KG and Chika weighing 80KG.. grin

A nice, dramatic and very funny fight indeed!

Could only do the Video coverage. Will upload pics when I Video Snap!

The NSCDC won the most GOLD, 3. Their Oga is indeed at the top.

Mods, oya o. Front page o!

Sleep dey worry me sef!
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Padi mi u don burn o! Hanhan? See as u black like Amala, go and use I dey fresh mehn! angry lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by donPhill(m): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Padi mi u don burn o! Hanhan? See as u black like Amala, go and use I dey fresh mehn! angry lipsrsealed
huh??....amala?
@post...very keen
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2013
What's so front-pagious about this?
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by donPhill(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Rehnoy: What's so front-pagious about this?
help me ask oo
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by iropelebe(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Well,who knows you might just hit the FB. undecided
The thing dey hungry you well well.
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ewosk: 1:54am On Oct 21, 2013
sakacious saka on point
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by seedord247(m): 2:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Broo do you used red oil to rub your skin?
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 21, 2013
ayobase: Oya, Moderators Front Page tinz biko!

It was the 2nd and final day of the Taekwondo Competition by Chika Chukwumerije Sport Foundation (CCSF) at Sheraton Hotel, where Saka was featured alongside Chika Chukwumerije for the FIGHT OF THE COMPETITION. Saka weighing 120KG and C[b]hika weighing 80KG[/b].. grin

Sleep dey worry me sef!

ayobase: Oya, Moderators Front Page tinz biko!

It was the 2nd and final day of the Taekwondo Competition by Chika Chukwumerije Sport Foundation (CCSF) at Sheraton Hotel, where Saka was featured alongside Chika Chukwumerije for the FIGHT OF THE COMPETITION. Saka weighing 120KG and Chika weighing 80KG.. grin

Sleep dey worry me sef!

a lie.....

Saka in his Scrawny sak cannot, will not weigh more than Chika..

All in all good outing for'em
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin grin shocked cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Padi mi u don burn o! Hanhan? See as u black like Amala, go and use I dey fresh mehn! angry lipsrsealed

No mind the photographer jare....na his flash black o, and e no sabi use photoshop

U sef never hear of black and shine ni?
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2013
don-Phill:
huh??....amala?
@post...very keen

Expatiate ur keen.

Thanks for coming around.

Mods, make una no take me joke o.....to the front page. Abi una want egunje ni?
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by fairygeh(f): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2013
. I D cheesy.Bad pikin.the guy is black and shining now
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2013
Ravenwolf:

a lie.....

Saka in his Scrawny sak cannot, will not weigh more than Chika..

All in all good outing for'em

It was part of the joke
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Danhumprey: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Na so Frontpage dey sweet people like this?
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2013
seedord247: Broo do you used red oil to rub your skin?

I will answer this question when I hit the front page.

Seun, can't u do a brother a favour this morning. Don't u wanna put a smile on my face, and make my day?

Make Mukina amd semid4lyfe nak me for FP na!

And @Rehney, don-phill and danhumprey....make una go sit down o. I no call una for this matter at all.

@iropelebe, thanks for supporting and praying for my vision. The water of those wey talk sey make ur water no boil go enter negative degree!

@speedyboi....u dey laugh me abi!
U wey I think sey go carry placard to support me......hmmmmm!

@Idowuogbo, make u turn mod na, so that I fit dey hit FP often.

@fairygeh, weldone o...just kuku ma ENTER me directly. Why u no kuku ask me if I rub face face with palm oil just like seedord did.

MODS,I dey prostrate now o. FP na....abi una be bad belle too ni?

Make a brother happy this morning!
cry
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Una don dey do ojoro again for Nairaland oooo. Abeg helep my friend carry this thread go frontpage na angry angry

#TeamTakeItToFrontpage grin grin grin grin

Ayobase....I don dey campaign for you ooo smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Saka face looks tortured lipsrsealedlipsrsealed shocked

Is he convulsing? shocked
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2013

LWKMD gringringrin

Idowu, you don make me laugh sotey I don dey see hidden posts even though ayam not a mod grin
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
carujmonella:

LWKMD gringringrin

Idowu, you don make me laugh sotey I don dey see hidden posts even though ayam not a mod grin
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi: Una don dey do ojoro again for Nairaland oooo. Abeg helep my friend carry this thread go frontpage na angry angry

#TeamTakeItToFrontpage grin grin grin grin

Ayobase....I don dey campaign for you ooo smiley smiley smiley smiley

thank you brother!
dont worry, u go chop the money when it comes.
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
carujmonella:

LWKMD gringringrin

are you for me or against me!
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 08, 2013
And that is how this thread didn't get to frontpage sad sad sad
Re: A Nairalander And Saka Don Port To Taekwondo! (pictures) by ayobase(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2013
speedyboi: And that is how this thread didn't get to frontpage sad sad sad

LOL!
Gud-am pal.....how have u been?

(1) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Who Married Twin Brothers Makes Guinness Book Of World Records / Photos: Rita Dominic's Lovely Looks / 9ice Shows Off 4th Child From 3rd Baby Mama-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.