Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: (5850 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by IAMBREEZY: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2013
And so ...

7 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by DJDOLA(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2013
And so make I run go sell my torch 2 because psqure dey use bold 5 abi make I sell my papa lorry go buy jet
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Okay, I don't have any reasonable thing to type. undecided
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by demelza: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Im just moving to the next thread.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by gluv01(f): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
ehen..Tell me more
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Symphony007: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Anybody that belive this fools can afford a private jet is high. What do you guys take these things for? Match boxes?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by snika: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ezi bida cum Anu mpama.

You don't have to call them fools before you make your pointless point.
For someone to pose in front of/inside/with something or somebody doesn't mean that person owns that thing/person.

Have you ever gone to a wedding and posed with the bride? Or snapped a pic in front of somebody's car/house?
Symphony007: Anybody that belive this fools can afford a private jet is high. What do you guys take these things for? Match boxes?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Symphony007: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
snika: Ezi bida cum Anu mpama.

You don't have to call them fools before you make your pointless point.
For someone to pose in front of/inside/with something or somebody doesn't mean that person owns that thing/person.

Have you ever gone to a wedding and posed with the bride? Or snapped a pic in front of somebody's car/house?
hey, be civil. I called them fools because that is my opinion of them and it is in no way your buisness.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by nato14(f): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Good for him.na him tym
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Mcleo007(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Power that comes from real hustle! Big ups Psquare.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Seriously if this was usher, ya all would be screaming "he look good" blah blah blah.

Why don't you guys support your own people?

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Iceman296: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
..They Worked Hard for what ever the Enjoy Now. Life is in Stages!

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Ruq: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
He didn't show off the Bold 5, find something else to notice

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by fr3do(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Where Paul dey sef?
Na only peter!
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by joyli: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
rokiatu: Seriously if this was usher, ya all would be screaming "he look good" blah blah blah.

Why don't you guys support your own people?

But seriously how many times are we supporting him and the psquare group... Their tickets are always sold out, all over the country... How much more support and love should we give them....until we begin worship, them....abi?....
Is that wat u call support ?

Wats the big deal in posing inside airplane?

Tons of people travel through air....so what's the biggie with Peter sitted in plane undecided
Lots of pple using bold 5.. Kini big deal in it...2 make headline news...

Abeggi, we don't av to worship him or any artist... Period!
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by alotofgrace(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
scroll down

jobless joblessness

how e affect phcn handover?
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amelian:

But seriously how many times are we supporting him and the psquare group... Their tickets are always sold out, all over the country... How much more support and love should we give them....until we begin worship, them....abi?....

Tons of people travel through air....so what's the biggie with Peter sitted in plane undecided

Oya post your own picture make we see.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 22, 2013
icebeatz:

Oya post your own picture make we see.

I don't av to post my pic.... To prove what?
Am not in competition with him or anyone.... And am not that vain, even though am extremely comfortable and content with wat I have and my looks...
So ain't posting any pics of my bb or cars or when I travel abroad... To me , honest.... It's no biggie...I don't nid anyone appraising wat I have...all for wat? So pple go worship my face , or my shape, my boobs or boottyy ...or my worth...to me , it's pure vanity to start posting everything one has, or any new item , one has possessed.... And na wahala , one dey find sef...
I had a friend, who loves showing everyone he's making mega bucks.... Until armed robbers came to his home , one fateful morning... Since that day, he mellowed down, quick quick... And took the next flight , overseas....complaining bitterly...on how someone close must have set him up for such attack....so dear..... They no dey tell person.....experience is the best teacher.....
Ain't that vain, bruv! wink

And ain't looking for trouble either...period!
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Symphony007: Anybody that belive this fools can afford a private jet is high. What do you guys take these things for? Match boxes?

Anybody that believes that you made ANY sense is more "high" than you're. Poverty is a disease, don't worry, when you reach their heights, "these things" will become reality to you. Psquare. Is talking money and you're here talking nonsense!! cool
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 22, 2013
Amelian:

He never said you should worship him. There's no law saying you should worship them or you shouldn't post your pics. Celebs all over the world post their pics on instagram, twitter, blogs, facebook and co. instagram is meant to post one's pic. Facebook is another avenue for doing such It's no biggie. Psquare is on NL because they're celebs. They get talked about, they didn't beg for it. If you like post your pics a million times, no blog will carry your news unless your post nùde pics, that's the difference between you and them.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2013
carujmonella:

He never said you should worship him. There's no law saying you should worship them or you shouldn't post your pics. Celebs all over the world post their pics on instagram, twitter, blogs, facebook and co. instagram is meant to post one's pic. Facebook is another avenue for doing such It's no biggie. Psquare is on NL because they're celebs. They get talked about, they didn't beg for it. If you like post your pics a million times, no blog will carry your news unless your post nùde pics, that's the difference between you and them.

I mentioned worship, cos a nlder says we don't appreciate our artistes... And I wonder, how more shud we appreciate them?... We buy their records, pay through our nose for their concerts, hailing them on stage...so why shud I gaze in wonder, cos he's sitted in a plane grin...and I shud scream wow! Peter is in a private jet.!

Like I said, am not competing with anyone, and Am not waiting inline on any blog or website, showcasing my pics...for me, I don't get tripped abt it... Even hailing , makes me shy away, from my fans, when they sight me....am not bragging, but that's just it.....Am not a musician ... I don't intend to be one .....So am not looking at any comparison between me and Peter...it's baseless.. Am not looking for hailing..ce fini.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by chidarl85: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Ok, I don't know how this managed to turn into a thread of insults...jeeeez!!! If u have notin nice to say ni, jst be quiet please!!! Y'all need to cool off steam so go to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for some delicious easy to follow recipes!!!

Follow me on twitter @chichiscuisine

2 Likes

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by GeneralJ(m): 3:19am On Oct 22, 2013
Isn't that yuzedo head behind peter
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by GeneralJ(m): 3:22am On Oct 22, 2013
chidarl85: Ok, I don't know how this managed to turn into a thread of insults...jeeeez!!! If u have notin nice to say ni, jst be quiet please!!! Y'all need to cool off steam so go to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for some delicious easy to follow recipes!!!

Walahi i take God in heaven beg you, please no more food pictures, abi do you want to kill me with salivation here chaii, if you are a girl and you make that food, please marry me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by chidarl85: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2013
GeneralJ:
Walahi i take God in heaven beg you, please no more food pictures, abi do you want to kill me with salivation here chaii, if you are a girl and you make that food, please marry me.

Haha, I needed to put the food pic to help release the tension in d house.lol.
Anyway, have dis delicious shawarma and den wash it down with dat cold bottle of chapman...
About that your proposal, YES I'm a girl and I made all these myself. But be adviced dat my bride price is on the high side oh. Being a medical doctor with cooking as my fav. hobby makes me one hell-of-an asset *wink* Anyway, u can get the recipes @ http://chichiscuisine..com/

Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Amelian:

I don't av to post my pic.... To prove what?
Am not in competition with him or anyone.... And am not that vain, even though am extremely comfortable and content with wat I have and my looks...
So ain't posting any pics of my bb or cars or when I travel abroad... To me , honest.... It's no biggie...I don't nid anyone appraising wat I have...all for wat? So pple go worship my face , or my shape, my boobs or boottyy ...or my worth...to me , it's pure vanity to start posting everything one has, or any new item , one has possessed.... And na wahala , one dey find sef...
I had a friend, who loves showing everyone he's making mega bucks.... Until armed robbers came to his home , one fateful morning... Since that day, he mellowed down, quick quick... And took the next flight , overseas....complaining bitterly...on how someone close must have set him up for such attack....so dear..... They no dey tell person.....experience is the best teacher.....
Ain't that vain, bruv! wink

And ain't looking for trouble either...period!

your friend getting robbed in his home means he is not rich enough to afford a house in a really safe area.
P-square are celebs.... stop being sooo bitter man!
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2013
chidarl85: Ok, I don't know how this managed to turn into a thread of insults...jeeeez!!! If u have notin nice to say ni, jst be quiet please!!! Y'all need to cool off steam so go to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for some delicious easy to follow recipes!!!

since you aint a pro. cook, i will give you full marks...

but u need to work on your food presentation.... they dont look inviting!

#personal opinion lol!
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by chidarl85: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2013
icebeatz:

since you aint a pro. cook, i will give you full marks...

but u need to work on your food presentation.... they dont look inviting!

#personal opinion lol!

Itz ok to have your "personal opinion" but like u said, I'm not a pro so I don't know wat "invitation" ure expecting...Aleast sum1 saw it n wanted to marry me so I guess it invited him.
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Symphony007: hey, be civil. I called them fools because that is my opinion of them and it is in no way your buisness.
did u just ask him to be civil wit u? Ur a hypocrite!
Re: Peter Of Psquare Shows Off Private Jet And His Black-berry::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2013
Amelian:

I mentioned worship, cos a nlder says we don't appreciate our artistes... And I wonder, how more shud we appreciate them?... We buy their records, pay through our nose for their concerts, hailing them on stage...so why shud I gaze in wonder, cos he's sitted in a plane grin...and I shud scream wow! Peter is in a private jet.!

Like I said, am not competing with anyone, and Am not waiting inline on any blog or website, showcasing my pics...for me, I don't get tripped abt it... Even hailing , makes me shy away, from my fans, when they sight me....am not bragging, but that's just it.....Am not a musician ... I don't intend to be one .....So am not looking at any comparison between me and Peter...it's baseless.. Am not looking for hailing..ce fini.

Ok then.. The "NLer" is wrong because we appreciate our artistes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Ghanaian Celeb Breaks The Internet,Goes Unclad,Upload Photos On Fb(pics) / Hushpuppi Jamming Phyno's Beef Song As He Shows His Gucci Belt Worth N4m / Flavour Ft. Umu Obiligbo – “ugbo Amala”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.