Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Run Asp Codes In Windows Vista - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Run Asp Codes In Windows Vista (771 Views)

Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / pls gurus Help,inserting Hyperlinks Codes In Php / Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Asp Codes In Windows Vista by ebygg: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2008
please can any body tell me how to test-run ASP codes using Windows Vista
Re: How To Run Asp Codes In Windows Vista by benGALLERY(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
all you need is to get the version of the Windows Vista CD and install IIS web server.
Re: How To Run Asp Codes In Windows Vista by jmslimx(m): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2008
what version of vista are you working on, it is quite hard with vista basic, if you have ultimate or the other version but not basic, all you do is to install your iis via add and remove program. then also check the write and read permission. I hope this helps
Re: How To Run Asp Codes In Windows Vista by ebygg: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2008
thanks you all, i've already done that but the problem now is that it can't access other pages, while the program runs well in XP

(1) (Reply)

Re: Browse The Internet Free Check Yahoo Messanger Gmail Y-mail Anywhere In Nige / Time Limited Free Web 2.0 Resources Worth Over $5000 / Net-savvy University Student Wanted For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.