Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! (926 Views)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Hello,

Due to the massive derailment in the first version, I have decided to create another one and also give you a small dose of what I can do. cheesy

I am also inviting other talented, gifted and skillful singers to showcase their abilities to teeming nairalanders who would take the pleaseure of being entertained.

My Voice: http://qfs.mobi/f951403

doesn't sound good but I try cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin sad sad sad

WARNING: Derailers who have nothing to offer should stay off as I have reported to respective authorities and they wont hesitate to ban you for 2 weeks if you fail to comply.

This is for fun. Please enjoy it for what it is by contributing or complimenting those who contribute.

Thank you cool

2 Likes

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2013
gringringringringrin

I'm coming.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2013
Come oh... cheesy cheesy
Baybe: gringringringringrin

I'm coming.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Another thread for this same talent ish! Trust me 2sexy, u'll still see derailers! Na NL wey we know naw!!

Anyways, dis 1 is for dem boko boiz!

#Raw voice#

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
That thread was turned into a joke! There was no planning, that's why! OP, set some rules!
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by AbuMikey(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1: Another thread for this same talent ish! Trust me 2sexy, u'll still see derailers! Na NL wey we know naw!!

Anyways, dis 1 is for dem boko boiz!

#Raw voice#

Mah Nigga cool

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by joywendy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello,

Due to the massive derailment in the first version, I have decided to create another one and also give you a small dose of what I can do. cheesy

I am also inviting other talented, gifted and skillful singers to showcase their abilities to teeming nairalanders who would take the pleaseure of being entertained.

My Voice: http://qfs.mobi/f951403
nice! it not dat bad!! is it compulsory for instruments to be used i am definitely following this thread and probably post something of my own.just incase i wanna post how will i do it. thanks. sorry about your other thread.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
It's not compulsory to use instrument like you heard in mine... It's not a competition after all!

The truth is I never fully developed my talent in singing... Infact, I forced myself last time I came out to sing at school BUT the audience were MOVED. It was actually and un-planned acapella. Luckily my back-ups knew the chorus which we NEVER rehearsed...

That's just it buddy.
joywendy:
nice! it not dat bad!! is it compulsory for instruments to be used i am definitely following this thread and probably post something of my own.just incase i wanna post how will i do it. thanks. sorry about your other thread.

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bros I hail

Make I lick tomtom

Space booked
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Is that a talent? Lol

austushi1, please do something for us again o cos I gbadun d 1 u did in the other thread.
Imanuelle: Bros I hail

Make I lick tomtom

Space booked

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by joywendy(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
2s£xy:
It's not compulsory to use instrument like you heard in mine... It's not a competition after all!

The truth is I never fully developed my talent in singing... Infact, I forced myself last time I came out to sing at school BUT the audience were MOVED. It was actually and un-planned acapella. Luckily my back-ups knew the chorus which we NEVER rehearsed...

That's just it buddy.
lol! alrite pls can u direct me on d procedures and all.thanks
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
2s£xy:
Is that a talent? Lol

austushi1, please do something for us again o cos I gbadun d 1 u did in the other thread.

I dropped another 1 here for d boko boiz! Check up! But u can enjoy dis 1 below

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by obainojazz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
I can rap....
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by obainojazz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
I can rap.... undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Let's hear bro
obainojazz: I can rap.... undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its the final day(27th Oct., 23:59)
Dear friends, Please Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online

Click here, like and vote YES

Thank you
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Following.
I can sing Naija Hip-Hop so lemme try.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Going by the rule here, uploads shouldn't be more than 200kb. If yours is more, kindly use the site I used for mine-no need to sign up. Just upload.
joywendy: lol! alrite pls can u direct me on d procedures and all.thanks

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Baba, nothing do you.
Optimisticgondy: Following.
I can sing Naija Hip-Hop so lemme try.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by joywendy(f): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op what happened to dis thread
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Reloaded: Nairalanders Can Sing! by jemmabond(f): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bros I hail

Make I lick tomtom

Space booked

Believe it or not, Tom Tom is the worse thing for a singer's voice. I'm a singer myself, and I speak from not just my own experience, but others who have had the misfortune of having their airways contract during a performance. Tom Tom contains menthol, and while it may seem to improve clarity at first, it could dry out your vocal chords in the long run. Don't believe me? Google it. A better option would be half a lime, hot water, and honey in a teacup (Sugar would do if the latter is unavailable). Sip this every morning or night, and/or before a performance. And be sure to do vocal exercises and warm-ups before you sing - they really do make a difference. And stay away from Vocalzone - it's just as bad.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going Bald: Treat Baldness Without Spending A Dime / I Just Checked My High Blood Pressure @ The Drug Store / What Will You Do If This Person Came To Hug Or Says She Loves You? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.