Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,041 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants (33262 Views)

Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / Burna Boy Strips For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (Photos) / Video Of Burna Boy Performance On Stage With His Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by eightsin(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
(in burnas voice)
How wld u like to smoke some weed?
I got some marijuana i'd to smoke wit u!
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Wizpa(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
;DWaNna go smoke some weed.. BRB grin
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by iterator25: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
imsu.boi:

the weed he took is not this 50-50 naira own. grin grin

E get d one wey dem dey call "purple".. No be anyhow people dey smoke am.

That's obviously the one he took cool
there's one called jackie chan, you'd only find it in agege area of Lagos .. even the seller is anonymous, cuz anything could happen if you inhale

Back to the topic

He looks like a baboon that found panties in the first pics lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by switdil(f): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin
See e white kpata
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by naijanoni(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nobody is condemning or hating on anyone.This is simply rubbish and immoral and that is d TRUTH.
"The 'TRUTH' means 'HATE' to those who 'HATE' the TRUTH"
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by collins123(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
naija noni: Nobody is condemning or hating on anyone.This is simply rubbish and immoral and that is d TRUTH.
"The 'TRUTH' means 'HATE' to those who 'HATE' the TRUTH"
And so? What is moral? You now define morality for us?

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by IAMBREEZY: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yes o that weed is powerhorse if u smoke it,mehn u i'll be higher not high.
imsu.boi:

the weed he took is not this 50-50 naira own. grin grin

E get d one wey dem dey call "purple".. No be anyhow people dey smoke am.

That's obviously the one he took cool
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by IAMBREEZY: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah anytime especially early in the morning before you do anything.
ajoskele: In the morning!!
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by yomip3t(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
pappilo: I remember Dede Mabiaku being genuinely angry at one calabar boy that came on stage clad only in white pants to perform a Fela song on Nigeria X Factor or one those type shows.

He blasted the boy and told him that "Fela never wore pants to perform on stage, he only wore it in his house"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDh_TsHKfJU

This guy needs surgery in his brain. I just can't hold the laugh !

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
#TeamSmokeWeedEveryday #TeamSmokeSKonceInAwhile #TeamSmokePurpleHaze #TeamSmokeBuds #Team I Don't Smoke Weed If It Ain't Purple Or Blue

Make una free Burna Boy oh! Burner, burn anything burnable.. Smoke like chimney, smoke like exhaust-pipe, smoke till your lung collapse.. Nuttin do you, na one life dey!
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Afrok(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Come on Burna boy u've got ur own styles, celebrate Fela in ur own way nd not performin like him. Even if u dance without pants, nobody go likin u to Fela but call u Burna Mumuna Boy...
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is Grandma's pa-int boxers Joor!!!
Why didn't he wear thong tongue
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gwekzy: . No mah nigga...Weeds re flowers too, if only u get to know dem.. D tin about weed is dat it heightens wat u already gat..it makes d smart smarter n d dull duller...

Dull duller grin grin nairaland no go kill me o
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by meccuno: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
pappilo: I remember Dede Mabiaku being genuinely angry at one calabar boy that came on stage clad only in white pants to perform a Fela song on Nigeria X Factor or one those type shows.

He blasted the boy and told him that "Fela never wore pants to perform on stage, he only wore it in his house"

shocked
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Lilimax(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ajo nwa angry angry!
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by IAMBREEZY: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Smoke some weed
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by grandpoh(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Get well soon broda,i didn't knw t hz come 2 dz stage
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by ghettodreamz(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2013

This is hilarious gringringringringringrin
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Burna this isn't cool atall.
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Donvitalis(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
You guys bashing him should cut him some slacks jare. The report says he was performing at the "New Afrika Shrine Felabration" which to some extent justifies his stunts. A little cogitation will help in this situation.
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by naijanoni(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
collins123: And so? What is moral? You now define morality for us?

Trash.
You dont know d meaning of morality?.Ha !.Dem no teach u moral instruction for primary school ??.
In a Simple sentence:-"Morality is the principle/standard of good/decent behaviour".Satisfied?
Make sure you cram it oh !!.Becos I'm 1000 percent sure u didnt know what it meant before.
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by luluosas(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
The world has gone crazy and the entertainment industry is the tool the devil is using to capture souls for hell fire. Repent now. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by naijanoni(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tiyazman: Now I see we still have "Uncivilized" people in Nigeria! WTF Is wrong with what he wore Do you think an artiste is just someone who sings in a studio and perform like a gentle man on any show? An artiste is not supposed to be Gentle in his music career!! Gentle artistes are never Successful! Even Asa broke her guitar on stage and ran round the the stage on a show she did lastweek in Paris!! Mtscheeew! Stupiid Bush People angry

I wish The god_of_music was here to Strike some people with THUNDER!!!! angry angry angry

#TeamGOM angry
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by naijanoni(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tiyazman: Now I see we still have "Uncivilized" people in Nigeria! WTF Is wrong with what he wore Do you think an artiste is just someone who sings in a studio and perform like a gentle man on any show? An artiste is not supposed to be Gentle in his music career!! Gentle artistes are never Successful! Even Asa broke her guitar on stage and ran round the the stage on a show she did lastweek in Paris!! Mtscheeew! Stupiid Bush People angry

I wish The god_of_music was here to Strike some people with THUNDER!!!! angry angry angry

#TeamGOM angry
Did M.I ever wear pant like dis ??.Ice Prince wear Pant like dis ??
Banky-W wear pant like dis ??.
Shey Tu Face wear Pant like dis ??.
Shey Naeto-C wear Pant like dis ??

But arent they artists too ??.Aren't they far more successful than burna ??.
Shey dem no blow pass burna even in their 1st two years ??
Its good for artists to be unique but not in dis kind of way.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by shegsrules(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wen girls dress without pants n open dem breast while dancing guys d complain now wey dis 23 year old boy smoke skunk(weed) guys d complain. After all him jogodo no show. Bt burna boy even fela children no dress like dis.
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by henchamb(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
In PEJ Voice burna boy dies but his manhood lives on. I knw many girls and some of my brothers on skirt are looking out for his john thomas. Lol
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Xion: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
The dude acted on betting levels, the cow, was dared to do the silly thing. Not his fault though,

Endorsement fees appear too little

Promoters pounce on the performance pay

Who buys his CD? I mean the original

Larger than life spending in his mind

The fool did what he had to do
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by Wizpa(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
luluosas: The world has gone crazy and the entertainment industry is the tool the devil is using to capture souls for hell fire. Repent now. Jesus is coming soon.

Guy, get a work or follow me make we go smoke weedgrin
Re: Burna Boy Strips & Performs On Stage In His Underpants by 0Dynamic0(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na so people don crazeundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog / Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.