Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,279 members, 7,920,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) (76653 Views)

John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) / Billionaire's Wife Caroline-Danjuma's Handsome Son(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by gegee(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nigga u BLACK!! undecided
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abasi mbok!

See Yentle Yack! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
isnt dis a useless post? frontpage has turned into a vendor's stand
Now we have seen. what else shud we do?
*closes thread*
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by LushGreenz: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady: Chei! This guy has grown bigger!
He has also gone MIA in Nollywood now!

Nice comment,text me your account number cheesy
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Ogum(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
it is nice to know that our film@hit-man has a grown up boy.......that is goodooooooooo
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by donphilopus: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gentle

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by doris4u(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: beautiful family.

his wife is so much made of meat-pie.
round like a subtle sausage under the ovum of a professional baker.
&
mr.Jakc is looking so pumped like the tires of a cargo airplane manhandled by the volcanizer.

you guys are looking solid like an atom under a chemical semination.

nice pictures
lwkmd, dis guy no well o,see as u analyse dis couple, if dis guy see dis coment e go carry u throw way 4 ground.lolz

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
i like round thick women, kudos to vuga he got one

team thickladies wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Gwekzy: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chai..So dis guy wise like dis I be fit say all he sabi na to carry gun n shoot up n down nollywood.. In other observations, dis guy must like dem big n mighty...
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by shadrach77: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
colonial mentality is...wearing a winter jacket in a tropical country like Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by dungdusugyang(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Is Jack realy Gentle? Datz by da way sha...tgt family thou.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
I have always had a crush on this guy. Never knew he is married. Damn! I missed those muscles. cry
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by cashkid1g(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
who is gentle jack or is he d new chelsea player
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Abasi mbok!

See Yentle Yack! shocked shocked
sunny, do you have muscles like Gentle Jack? The bigger the muscles,the bigger the uummm...
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2013

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by nonxo007(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2013

&
mr.Jakc is looking so pumped like the tires of a cargo airplane manhandled by the volcanizer.

nice pictures
ur dry abeg...
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
96....96...96...Ok...97,... *Continue counting my money*
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by eduson33(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Compliment of the day.
nonxo007: ur dry abeg...
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
berem: sunny, do you have muscles like Gentle Jack? The bigger the muscles,the bigger the uummm...
I see you have been longing for my uummm.....

Warning!: I'm sharper than razor blade o.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I see you have been longing for my uummm.....

Warning!: I'm sharper than razor blade o.
sharper than razor blade? I give up! cry
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by notinmege: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2013

&

nice pictures

Na waaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooo!
Which one you dey, sef?
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by eightsin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sound sultans 'Orobo' was composed for ladies like this.
I likey.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Chainex(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013

&

nice pictures

Dats quite a mouthful
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Iceman296: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Beautiful Family!
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by onyi: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice family. I admire them alot
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Fxwarrior: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
This woman get mind o. shocked Been wondering how they would look while at it with him grabbing her.Can she carry him?
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Fxwarrior: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
berem: I have always had a crush on this guy. Never knew he is married. Damn! I missed those muscles. cry

Go give testimony cos if he falls on you.E better make Tipper jam you. wink
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Yvete(f): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Everyone names their son Zion .... I finally give up on it. Poor Lauryn Hill! cheesy
Btw ...Cute boy!
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by salisa(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
emmysenior:

grin you re fired.
y fire he is saying fact
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by ukandi1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013

&

nice pictures
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by cold(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
ikekings1: Nice family!! Jack's arms though... I bet it's 25inches plus...
25 inches? Lool..not even close. The largest arm on record is 29".Those arms are no more than 18-18.5 but still cool
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by shegsrules(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Beauty is from within, if girls wey no try go d talk. Wish say we go c as dem belle big cus Dats d main fashion 4 girls now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Visits Davido's Home In Atlanta USA - (pics/vid) / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.