Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,215 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. (6735 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Trapped During S*x (photo) / She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

your evaluation didnt pass the HETEROSEXUAL "fully"........... if you were turned on by what you saw, liked what you saw, then why would you see a problem in banging the hell out of her then?
so if you were in front of her when she was doing all this, you would walk away?!?!?!?!?!?

if you like women, and a woman turns you on, then making sweet music with her is the obvious aim..........unless you are either NOT single, very shy/unexperienced, or simply afraid of her.

Why would I feel like jumping thru the fone lol when I knew it aint possible.?
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
^^ ok smart man, let me rephrase that then.... did you IMAGINE YOURSELF being next to her and banging the hell out of her?
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by dnacrystal: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Op, if you end up not fleeing as Mr.BrownJay is suggesting, please and please be very careful and smart. Especially, don't allow the lady tamper with the 'protection' as she may be trying to spread a disease. Like some people said, guard your belongings. Also, ensure that you've completed your main assignment before you invite her.
But really, all this trouble just for a piece of @55? Doesn't look like its worth it. Just my opinion.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^ ok smart man, let me rephrase that then.... did you IMAGINE YOURSELF being next to her and banging the hell out of her?

Aint going to answer that.. grin You know what it is now. wink
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
dnacrystal: Op, if you end up not fleeing as Mr.BeeJay is suggesting, please and please be very careful and smart. Especially, don't allow the lady tamper with the 'protection' as she may be trying to spread a disease. Like some people said, guard your belongings. Also, ensure that you've completed your main assignment before you invite her.
But really, all this trouble just for a piece of @55? Doesn't look like its worth it. Just my opinion.

Hmmmm.. You people are right! What do you mean? @bolded.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by EejaNla01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
"All this piece just for a piece of an a55" ? lipsrsealed
Sista u aren't a Man,so u can't understand grin
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
^^^ she meant a-ss. grin Nice work sis! Thanks for the concern..
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Eeja Nla01: "All this piece just for a piece of an a55" ? lipsrsealed
Sista u aren't a Man,so u can't understand grin

cheesy Let her talk jhoor. I have the right to fair hearing..
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Waspy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Amefrica:

shocked bad man things.. grin you are VERY VERY right..

She recorded a video of herself yesterday in the bathroom and sent it to me. The video was more or less a p*orn only that no guy was there with her.. She was ma-st-ur-ba-ti-ng herself, screaming my name ".............pls come, I want you now."

The Video lasted for about 20 minutes, she recorded it till she climaxed n I noticed the phone fell off facing the tub. She couldn't hold nor do anything.. She stood up, made the air kiss n stopped. I watched it and was like wtf.

I'm now overprotective of my phone, so the video doesn't leak.. She seems devilish, I still don't understand why she does all these. I didn't say I was rich, I would have said maybe cuz of money.. I asked why she sent the video and she said she loves me n wanted me so bad, so she became Hot and didn't want to cheat by going to anoda guy, so she had to please herself. Ugh!!

The video was so disgusting ewwwwww!! *spits*
shocked shocked Chesos!!! Chai ET and T shocked
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Waspy: shocked shocked Chesos!!! Chai ET and T shocked

grin Na so I see am.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Mamacita007(f): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Amefrica am still waiting for part 2. llooooll how did it end. it's still going on abi mmmm
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mamacita007: Amefrica am still waiting for part 2. llooooll how did it end. it's still going on abi mmmm

Hahahahahaha! grin Still on the matter. Part 2 is going to be after .......(You know what it is). #WatchOut!!!
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by coobboy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nigga please don't be GAY sad
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
coobboy: Nigga please don't be GAY sad

I'm straight as a ruler.. Between nextweek is here!! I'm still in Ibadan.

Ima let y'all know as it goes. I'm just scared of her absurd behaviour.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by coobboy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Aiit aiit let's see how it goes
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
coobboy: Aiit aiit let's see how it goes

grin grin grin Yes boss!!
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by AlPicapcI(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
My humble advice, shun the babe, lotta fishes in the sea. dont let one night stand ruin u, since you met the lady, u aint discuss anytin reasonable than sex, I LOVE S*EX more than you bt not this kinda cheap sex. Remember na MBER month we dey.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by chamotex(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amefrica:

shocked bad man things.. grin you are VERY VERY right..

She recorded a video of herself yesterday in the bathroom and sent it to me. The video was more or less a p*orn only that no guy was there with her.. She was ma-st-ur-ba-ti-ng herself, screaming my name ".............pls come, I want you now."

The Video lasted for about 20 minutes, she recorded it till she climaxed n I noticed the phone fell off facing the tub. She couldn't hold nor do anything.. She stood up, made the air kiss n stopped. I watched it and was like wtf.

I'm now overprotective of my phone, so the video doesn't leak.. She seems devilish, I still don't understand why she does all these. I didn't say I was rich, I would have said maybe cuz of money.. I asked why she sent the video and she said she loves me n wanted me so bad, so she became Hot and didn't want to cheat by going to anoda guy, so she had to please herself. Ugh!!

The video was so disgusting ewwwwww!! *spits*

You've not met but she loves you?
Wise up
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Al PicapcI: My humble advice, shun the babe, lotta fishes in the sea. dont let one night stand ruin u, since you met the lady, u aint discuss anytin reasonable than sex, I LOVE S*EX more than you bt not this kinda cheap sex. Remember na MBER month we dey.

grin Ok bro! I'm also thinking that way. The world is delicate now!
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
chamotex:

You've not met but she loves you?
Wise up

embarassed na so I see am bro. I'm feeling suspicious. She calls me like she works with MTN
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by peclint: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
@ Amefrica, which cage are you locked in, i have been searching for you to release you.

You are not trapped, your desires are clouding your sense of Judgement.
I don't want to call you a kid, but i will say you still have a whole life ahead of you, don't throw it away for one Night of Sex.

I had an experience similar to yours, the only difference was the hot girl was naked beside me and when i rocked the condom, she said no, that i didn't trust her, that's why i was wearing one.
she gave all excuses but i said no condom, no sex, she decided to feign anger, i turned my back and was almost sleeping before she started ranting about how i don't care

1) I will give you some excuses i used to give then that will still work for someone of your age
She says she loves receiving Mouth Action :: Tell her the last 2 times you tried it you fell terribly ill and the doctor has warned you not to do it until you have been with the person constantly for atleast 6 months and both of you are clean (build your own stories around this)

2) She wants sex with no condom : Tell her this is not an option, that you could be a carrier and you are protecting her by not going raw. It doesn't show in the face.

I relaxed on these rules after i had been in a monotonous relationship for over a year and was confident the person i was dealing with was clean and not a grasshopper(hopping from bed to bed ).

It's better to be safe than sorry
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 26, 2013
^^^ peclint you are so funny..

Thanks so much! I've really gained alot from you.. If u said i'm a kid you would be right but i'm gaddamn scared.

I imagined some things.. She said she wants to perform bl-ow job, and she wants raw sex..

Bl-ow job: What if she starts and i don dey dream see myself in paradise and i hear kpaaa! (bubble burst) my testicles don go be that.. God forbid!

Raw s e x- I don dey suspect her, maybe she's got some STDs and wanna give out free. I rebuke it!

I think, i go see her, talk with her and let her know i nor dey d mood.. Just to notice how desperate she'd be..
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by pasqal09: 6:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Amefrica: ^^^ peclint you are so funny..

Thanks so much! I've really gained alot from you.. If u said i'm a kid you would be right but i'm gaddamn scared.

I imagined some things.. She said she wants to perform bl-ow job, and she wants raw sex..

Bl-ow job: What if she starts and i don dey dream see myself in paradise and i hear kpaaa! (bubble burst) my testicles don go be that.. God forbid!

Raw s e x- I don dey suspect her, maybe she's got some STDs and wanna give out free. I rebuke it!

I think, i go see her, talk with her and let her know i nor dey d mood.. Just to notice how desperate she'd be..

Bro, just go tap the stuff, stop all this ur fibbing abeg. Who no like better tins. Mtchwww
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2013
pasqal09:

Bro, just go tap the stuff, stop all this ur fibbing abeg. Who no like better tins. Mtchwww

grin Me? Fibbing? Ok ooo.. No probs, ima try to play the game.

You go bad gan oo cheesy
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2013
why u dey do like pikin like this? if k may ask how hold are you? some girlz arr just crazy noting more if u're scared of getting a disease then visit a VCT with her if both you guyz come out negative then bleep the living daylight out of her #Shikenna.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by absunny(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
she is so desperate, so you ve to be careful about her, let her pay you a visit.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Dubemkelly(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mehn, I smell a rat...Don't go there, dey may say,make sure u wear condoms buh wen d mood is set, condoms become a killer n u can't help by having it raw, cheap things come easily but remember u have got a mission 2 fulfil in life not a woman can make u divert awfully...That girl is up to no good,watch it bro,u r about 2 be destroyed,do not invite her either cos u can't afford 2 not to finish what u have started. Free d p*ssy 4 now,better ones await u.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nolongthing1: why u dey do like pikin like this? if k may ask how hold are you? some girlz arr just crazy noting more if u're scared of getting a disease then visit a VCT with her if both you guyz come out negative then bleep the living daylight out of her #Shikenna.

Hmmmm! Does knowing my age matter? I've heard people saying I should and some say I shouldn't. I see something up there that makes sense but aint no time for it.. I'm spending less than 32 hours in lagos..
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
absunny: she is so desperate, so you ve to be careful about her, let her pay you a visit.

Yes bro! I can see that too. She's so desperate and I know I'd have to be very careful. Thanks once more for ur time!
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dubemkelly: Mehn, I smell a rat...Don't go there, dey may say,make sure u wear condoms buh wen d mood is set, condoms become a killer n u can't help by having it raw, cheap things come easily but remember u have got a mission 2 fulfil in life not a woman can make u divert awfully...That girl is up to no good,watch it bro,u r about 2 be destroyed,do not invite her either cos u can't afford 2 not to finish what u have started. Free d p*ssy 4 now,better ones await u.

+100 likes! you are so right on point.. I can't afford to lose my primary mission jst cuzz of an a s s.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
you said shes older and frm ur post you still dnt have anytin for her. Even pics of her nakdnes irritate u. Why do u want to smell wat u dnt want to eat.
You are worse than her ex sef,shes jst too sx starved to see that. I hope ur ready for all the emotional attachment that wil follow after the deal. To you guys sx might be a game,bt to sm other,it might be smtin deeper. Dnt start wat u cant finish, OOU to Uniilorin is nt far shaa,u dnt have to wait til u get to lagos.
Re: I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
chidyhels: you said shes older and frm ur post you still dnt have anytin for her. Even pics of her nakdnes irritate u. Why do u want to smell wat u dnt want to eat.
You are worse than her ex sef,shes jst too sx starved to see that. I hope ur ready for all the emotional attachment that wil follow after the deal. To you guys sx might be a game,bt to sm other,it might be smtin deeper. Dnt start wat u cant finish, OOU to Uniilorin is nt far shaa,u dnt have to wait til u get to lagos.

Hope you are not bn judgmental? How am I worse than her ex? Have I seen her? Have I made out with her?

Well! I've heard you. She says she loves me, I don't know how true is it. If she does, no need to send n u d e pics to show it.

All is well!

5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins / Nawa Oh! See Wat Girls Are Now Posting On Facebook!(photo) / The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50