Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,172 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Unn Post Ume Scratch Card Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post Ume Scratch Card Pls Help (951 Views)

JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out / UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post Ume Scratch Card Pls Help by dejo2007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2008
Fellow Nairaland/UNN Students

Pls i reside in Abuja and have gone to most of the designated banks where UNN said that one can get the scratch card, they all said i can get it from their branches in the east.
pls does anyone know which of the banks branch here in Abuja where i can get it.

urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Unn Post Ume Scratch Card Pls Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
I live in Abuja and I am also going to be in UNN for the post UME exam
But my advice to you is

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME IN ABUJA SEARCHING FOR THAT DAMN SCRATCH CARD.
GO TO THE BANK INSIDE THE SCHOOL AND GET IT.
THATS THE BEST PLACE AND ITS GURANTEED TO BE ORIGINAL smiley
Re: Unn Post Ume Scratch Card Pls Help by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
I live in Jos and with trust I can get for you from a  pal in the school. The card is N2,000 + N100 bank Commision. So if you get me N3,500.00, I will get it in no time. This is important if you don't want to go EAST for this single action. I just registered someone today. If you want private correspondent, use my phones:08035780517 & 08051012711 or email addy:ferdimako@yahoo.com

This mode is only necessary if you want to trust someone you never seen or known before and don't want to spend up to N8,000 for this goddamn scratch card. I got to use Nairalanders here last year to get my nephew's situation solved for Uniben. He is in Year1 2nd Semester International Studies & Diplomacy.I could be hard to spend times 3 because of disance and irrational manner school authority and admission office do things here.On the other hand if you have got someone down in the EAST, use the fellow. Am out.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival 4 Intending Unilorin Students / Masters In Unibuja / Laspotech 3rd Supplimentary List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.