Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,533 members, 7,914,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. (1547 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
I do not know the right place to post this honestly so please MODS do not ban me.

I have small capital which i do not want t waste. i am a very good sports and football lover with many football loving friends also.
i have read all about sports betting but i really need to know if sports betting is a good business to venture into.

can it make me like 10k to 15 weekly?
what are the advantages and disadvantages of the business.

also does one need any license to run this in Nigeria and if so how?
Also bet site owners please your welcome to carry me along.

Do not just read and pass please read and contribute.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by virtual7(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by Seniorallen: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
fitnesswis: I do not know the right place to post this honestly so please MODS do not ban me.

I have small capital which i do not want t waste. i am a very good sports and football lover with many football loving friends also.
i have read all about sports betting but i really need to know if sports betting is a good business to venture into.

can it make me like 10k to 15 weekly?
what are the advantages and disadvantages of the business.

also does one need any license to run this in Nigeria and if so how?
Also bet site owners please your welcome to carry me along.

Do not just read and pass please read and contribute.
do a business u wont lost money at all..... Go into FIVERR.Com if u need mentor u can search on google abt OLAIDE ALIM or GBOLGADE ADETUNJI u can google dem they are nt scammers...they ar d best in d business
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
virtual7: Dear poster, yes its lucrative but dnt rush into it. Start with N1,000. Betting is not for everybody,only 5% of people make gain through it. Advice is get another thing doing and use d betting as fun,believe me you will make plenty cash beyond your imagination. Plus avoid accumulation bets,its meant for loosers. Bet singles only... That's all
thanks for your advice.
what i mean is i want to open my own betting company.

1 Like

Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Seniorallen: do a business u wont lost money at all..... Go into FIVERR.Com if u need mentor u can search on google abt OLAIDE ALIM or GBOLGADE ADETUNJI u can google dem they are nt scammers...they ar d best in d business
i know about fiverr and also about hiremyguy.com i want to do sports betting so please give me clues on it if you have thats what i need now thanks.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by virtual7(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Contact Akin Alabi for that....
fitnesswis:
thanks for your advice.
what i mean is i want to open my own betting company.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2013
i do not have his contact abeg oo. help give me details of how to own my own betting company.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by fitnesswis: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2013
pls help me out with information.
Re: Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
fitnesswis: pls help me out with information.
I hope the small money you are talking about is N30m and above if not I suggest you become a gaming agent to premier lotto and the likes, you can also be an agent to...i've forgotten their name but they have a thread here, sports betting too.

(1) (Reply)

Help About Foreign Transaction! / Can An Employee Ever Become A Billionaire? / The Opportunity Of A Life Time Soluna World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.