Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (366304 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by sKeetz(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2020
austino677:
yes... How did you get it fixed and price? yeah

I just had to reset the tire pressure sensor... drove it for sometime and the light disappeared. Go to YouTube and find videos to do it for your particular model. If it doesn't work then it be one or more of your sensor is beat.
Re: Club-Lexus by austino677(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2020
sKeetz:

I just had to reset the tire pressure sensor... drove it for sometime and the light disappeared. Go to YouTube and find videos to do it for your particular model. If it doesn't work then it be one or more of your sensor is beat.
okay, thanks
Re: Club-Lexus by Lhimeet(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
austino677:
okay, thanks

Check your mail Boss. Thanks.
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
fohia:

Thanks... He clear d codes yesterday n they are yet to reappear...

Lucky you
Re: Club-Lexus by youngestland: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Goodday Guys im about going for lexus is350 07 model please can i have advise on the durability in nigeria and does any one have experience of the car in nigeria because i hear it uses premium fuel and we have only unleaded in nigeria please advise before i go for it thanks all
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
youngestland:
Goodday Guys im about going for lexus is350 07 model please can i have advise on the durability in nigeria and does any one have experience of the car in nigeria because i hear it uses premium fuel and we have only unleaded in nigeria please advise before i go for it thanks all
Uses premium fuel but can run with regular unleaded petrol
Re: Club-Lexus by sKeetz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
youngestland:

The engine is 1 million plus. Keep small money for account oo just in case. grin
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
sKeetz:

The engine is 1 million plus. Keep small money for account oo just in case. grin
In case the engine decides to go Skiirrrrr grrrhhhh slambagagbash.... 1 million gbagba just like that...
Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
youngestland:

Go for it. It's very reliable and durable.
Re: Club-Lexus by tmodeltoluene(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Hello friends I appreciate the good job being done here.

I'll like to change my power steering oil as it smells bad and my steering is not really soft as its supposed to be but the reservoir tank is still full.
Please what advice can you give, and what oil specification am I supposed to use for my es300

Thank you all and happy sunday
Re: Club-Lexus by radautoworks: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2020
tmodeltoluene:

I'll like to change my power steering oil as it smells bad and my steering is not really soft as its supposed to be but the reservoir tank is still full.
Please what advice can you give, and what oil specification am I supposed to use for my es300

Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2020
tmodeltoluene:

Use dextron 2 or dextron 3, drain off old fluid and refill with appropriate dextron 2 or 3. You can get them from total or oando stations.

Cheers!
Re: Club-Lexus by tmodeltoluene(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

Use dextron 2 or dextron 3, drain off old fluid and refill with appropriate dextron 2 or 3. You can get them from total or oando stations.

Cheers!
Thank you'll I appreciate you people. I'll do that ASAP

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Rotiix(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Afternoon great ppl. Pls your advice is needed on Lexus GS300 2006, my bro got a good deal and he is about procuring this car this week. Is it reliable and durable?
Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rotiix:
Afternoon great ppl. Pls your advice is needed on Lexus GS300 2006, my bro got a good deal and he is about procuring this car this week. Is it reliable and durable?

It's reliable and durable, but cost of maintenance is not cheap.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by austino677(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
KINGreignn:

Anyway to turn AFS on?

Re: Club-Lexus by Rubbiish(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Dash me this one go buy that 2017 model cheesy tongue
Lol. grin
Lol
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
KINGreignn:

Cost of maintenance or cost of repairs? Always be guided.
Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
austino677:
Anyway to turn AFS on?
There's a button by the dash, where the side mirror controls are it's labelled 'AFS OFF'. Press it. Sorry I was carried away and forgot to respond to your request.
Re: Club-Lexus by KINGreignn: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Cost of maintenance or cost of repairs? Always be guided.
You no go calm down?

How you dey baba?
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Deadbeat thread Japanese shitboxes
Re: Club-Lexus by Banks92(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rotiix:

Please I need more review on this. How expensive is it to own this car. How much does the engine cost incase yawa gas
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Banks92:

Please I need more review on this. How expensive is it to own this car. How much does the engine cost incase yawa gas
Rotiix:
guys help out am also interested in details pls hlp out with info

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by boycasio(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2020
gonagona:

I currently drive one now and I can say it’s a sweet ride, better than my Es 330. Cost of maintenance is really not much except u Dey drive anyhow com go bash the car, if you are a careful driver and you use recommended oil trust me bro you won’t have any ish with this ride, mine is 6months old now on naija soil and the only thing I have changed on that car is engine oil. Buy that car you won’t regret it and also, that car Dey run oo.. so careful as u Dey fire! For fuel consumption it’s ok by me cos I bliv “the bigger the engine, the higher the fuel consumption” it’s not a corolla so don’t complain.
The car also comes with cool features like
Cold/heated seat
Bluetooth
Awesome sound system
The leather quality is awesome
Rev cam
Parking sensors
And lot more.. e many abeg! Lol
Handling is great and it drives smooth
I’m going for RX 350 fSport soon, but u see this my GS, will always be in my garage

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Areaboy2(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2020
boycasio:

I currently drive one now and I can say it’s a sweet ride, better than my Es 330. Cost of maintenance is really not much except u Dey drive anyhow com go bash the car, if you are a careful driver and you use recommended oil trust me bro you won’t have any ish with this ride, mine is 6months old now on naija soil and the only thing I have changed on that car is engine oil. Buy that car you won’t regret it and also, that car Dey run oo.. so careful as u Dey fire! For fuel consumption it’s ok by me cos I bliv “the bigger the engine, the higher the fuel consumption” it’s not a corolla so don’t complain.
The car also comes with cool features like
Cold/heated seat
Bluetooth
Awesome sound system
The leather quality is awesome
Rev cam
Parking sensors
And lot more.. e many abeg! Lol
Handling is great and it drives smooth
I’m going for RX 350 fSport soon, but u see this my GS, will always be in my garage

the car has been my dream car for as long as i've known Lexus is a great brand i.e. since 2008.
I have the 2018 RX450h fsports executive .. cheesy
I will surely get a 2010/11 GS 350 as a run around car. fingers crossed, cheesy

Oh and dont forget the Mark Levinson audio shocked shocked
Re: Club-Lexus by boycasio(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Areaboy2:

the car has been my dream car for as long as i've known Lexus is a great brand i.e. since 2008.
I have the 2018 RX450h fsports executive .. cheesy
I will surely get a 2010/11 GS 350 as a run around car. fingers crossed, cheesy

Oh and dont forget the Mark Levinson audio shocked shocked

Why not just go for the 2018 RX350 fSport, 450h is hybrid which I’m not too comfortable with but that’s just me, our choices differs!
Yeah My GS comes with Mark Levinson! The sound Quality is crazy man! �
Re: Club-Lexus by Areaboy2(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2020
boycasio:

Why not just go for the 2018 RX350 fSport, 450h is hybrid which I’m not too comfortable with but that’s just me, our choices differs!
Yeah My GS comes with Mark Levinson! The sound Quality is crazy man! �

I already have it lol. cant change now. It's a European model, so fuel economy is top on their list. Plus, it still comes with a 3.5 litre v6 engine, while sporting a hybrid system. Best of both worlds i believe.

My eye still dey that 2011 GS for everyday any waka use cheesy
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2020
gonagona:

People who should help you have become VIGILANTES on the Mercedes Benz thread.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by conductor250: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

People who should help you have become VIGILANTES on the Mercedes Benz thread.
And what are you doing here, resident something cheesy

Lexus is not like your European shitbox where they will tell you to avoid Benzedes C300 because it always catch fire, GLK has transmission issues, X6 has electrical fault, etc.

Anybody buying a Lexus should pick one that fits his budget and pay as long as car is not accidented. Nothing like review this, review that.

Since Lexus is the most reliable car brand on earth for 5 years running if a particular Lexus model is deemed problematic or faulty, that means the entire cars on earth is faulty and garbage. My 2 cents. wink
Re: Club-Lexus by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Y'all should grow this dry thread... Mercedes Benz thread is fruitful beyond expectations. Say no to Lexus vigilantes on the Mercedes Benz thread!!
Re: Club-Lexus by boycasio(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Areaboy2:

I already have it lol. cant change now. It's a European model, so fuel economy is top on their list. Plus, it still comes with a 3.5 litre v6 engine, while sporting a hybrid system. Best of both worlds i believe.

My eye still dey that 2011 GS for everyday any waka use cheesy

Nice one fSport is a beast, inshallah before may I will get one, I need add that car to my Lexus collections! ��
I’m actually beginning to imagine this your option... 3.5ltr V6 with hybrid system! Fuel economy will really be great but what scares me from hybrid cars are “What happens when the hybrid system fails?”
Re: Club-Lexus by boycasio(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Y'all should grow this dry thread... Mercedes Benz thread is fruitful beyond expectations. Say no to Lexus vigilantes on the Mercedes Benz thread!!

Bros I have owned a Benz c300 4matic 2010 model, trust me I will choose Lexus over it any day!
I even heard the car has been recalled self! Lol
Thank heavens I sold dat car

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (142) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.