Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,682 members, 7,921,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Isakaba Movie And Its Sequel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Isakaba Movie And Its Sequel (3372 Views)

Yoruba Movie And Film Award (yomafa) Recognises Artists / Sponsor My Movie And Gain It / Whos your Fav James Bond, Bond Movie And Bond Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isakaba Movie And Its Sequel by chiefkoboko(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Please I wuld like to know to wat part did isakaba movie really end. Also I wuld like to know the other sequels relating to this movie. Thanks.
Re: Isakaba Movie And Its Sequel by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lyk seriously??!!
Re: Isakaba Movie And Its Sequel by aminho(m): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Isakaba 4 one of the best movies to come out of niger
Re: Isakaba Movie And Its Sequel by sejere: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Isakaba 1,2,3,4 was a classic to have out of Nollywood. Sam Dede was so good in the movies.
And "Please come back", the return of Isakaba.
Very great movies.
Re: Isakaba Movie And Its Sequel by chiefkoboko(m): 2:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Is please come back the same as return of isakaba. If yes, could u please tell me the title of another sequel wc continues the movie. The please come back ended after pete edochie was murdered and sam dede accepted their pleas.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor } Ken Obi Lastest Update / Meet Beautiful Daughter Of Kunle Afod Serving In The US Airforce / When Is The Movie God Of War Going To Be Release ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.