Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa (781 Views)

Igbos Want To Settle With Yorubas In Lagos, Read What They want / President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) / Muslims Living With Yorubas Is a Ticking Time Bomb (tick* tock* tick* tock) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by musiwa1g: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2013
silent don:Uhrobo/isoko will rather go with yorubas than go with ijaw-Musiwa

if you dont know nigeria. see where you want push uhrobo/isoko people , wetin. you see there...

look my friend pdp rig the last election in delta. look at the satellite picture..

Wetin you see inside this picture. You want them to sell there pinkin..

na wetin, i want uhrobo people go do. you no worry. uhrobo dey my hand

1 Like

Re: Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by talktimi(m): 1:48am On Oct 22, 2013
What of lg elections APC blatantly rigged in Edo & Lagos ?
Re: Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by musiwa1g: 2:38am On Oct 22, 2013
silent don this is what you are asking for.

Western Nigeria will not have a problem,. because we have international treaty document to get a seat. Now between Biafra and South south who get the name Eastern Nigeria.

Between the North. Obvious the hausa/fulani will get the name Northern Nigeria.. how do middle belt and el kanemi get recorgnized , when they have no document. if you break up nigeria this way
Re: Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by atlwireles: 3:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Maybe we will go with Ghana. We have our Midwest, SS or Nigerdelta republic. Yorubas NEVER

3 Likes

Re: Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by sleekp1: 4:25am On Oct 22, 2013
atlwireles: May we will go Ghana. We have our Midwest, SS or Nigerdelta republic. Yorubas NEVER

We can even join Benin republic than join SW, once beaten twice shy. With the creation of mid-west we divorced the Yorubas years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by ChimaAdeoye: 4:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Musiwa, Yoruba already sent you out to scout for oil regions to annex?

Suddenly Yoruba wants to annex Urhobo and itshekiri at all costs as their new slaves in Odua republic grin grin grin

The oil producing regions want to have their own sovereignty to use their oil money to develop their land and not play slaves to another Nigeria like arrangement inside Odua republic where they will be dominated and exploited by the majority Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by musiwa1g: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2013
sovereignty lays in western Nigeria. go to school.

You see most of you are illiterate my friend. Nigeria is like a marriage of 3 people. If your wife. Say I dont want to marry you again. Will you force them. It is not right to do that.

You just walk away. All you have to say is wife, So you dont want to marry me again. OK, OK now.

Let me sound funny like baba suwe. You will now go and look for white woman, which have ikeba.. You don see white woman, who get ikebe before.. You cant force a person. This is how western nigeria, eastern nigeria and northern nigeria. read about United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)

I am not scared to speak Gowon they will consider him an abuser and that is why he is scared to go to international criminal court. If Gowon feel he is right. He should be bold and step into the international criminal court. because he knows what he did was wrong that is why, he is looking for protection from Jonathan. other officers who he command cant be charged. But him can., they cant charge IBB etc, they will say, my commanding officer.

He was wrong, Eastern Nigeria or western Nigeria have the right to leave the marriage call Nigeria.

The video shows that Gowon was an abuser. If I am him. I will claim no be me, na my bro. because he claim they warn him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO33Vw8NXIE

Re: Silent Don:uhrobo/isoko Will Rather Go With Yorubas Than Go With Ijaw-musiwa by musiwa1g: 4:57am On Oct 22, 2013
the problem you people dont know is that Western Nigeria and eastern nigeria are protectorate of britian. They are considered as country already. if one country go into trade with another country...

Each this online.

United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)

(1) (Reply)

Tyre Repairer Kidnaps Son, Demands N350,000 Ransom / National Dialogue - Oshiomhole Replies Nyiam / Nigeria Increases Tarrif On Imported Cars To 70%. Wahala Dey Oh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.