Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,028 members, 7,890,372 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't (4599 Views)

Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Quy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) / Is He Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2013
king94: With Lewandowski,Weindefeller,Aubameyang,Reus,Mikhitariyan,Hummels?
Bro,ar u jonzing?
When is the match taking place?
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2013
Damola blaize: the op posted his pic for u guys to rate nd all i hear na futbol! Una wicked o!! Op let me rate u, u na confirm beautiful nonsense!!!
cry
Guy, na wah o for you o! You just copy the guy abi na you get the 2 monickers abi na monica? cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2013
Ruq:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ideye Under 17 grin grin grin grin grin grin
sad sad
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1: cheesy cheesy cheesy
*Dies#
I love nl grin cheesy
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Ruq: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: sad sad

Was that sarcasm cuz i didn't get. Brown ideye age 25 and you expect him to score 3 grin wink
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by cumpaddre(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2013
Ok, so back to the Topic. Have ya'll brushed your teeth??
undecided
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2013
FC Barcelona visits the San Siro Tuesday for Matchday 3 of the UEFA Champions League Group Stage in the hopes of grabbing three points against AC Milan and securing a qualifying spot for the knockout round of the competition.

With the squad’s perfect league run ruined at Osasuna at the weekend, the Catalans will seek to avenge the scoreless draw with a result different from the 2-0 loss to Milan in the knockout stage last February. The Rossoneri will be looking to prove a point to the Blaugrana after last year’s 4-0 comeback at the Camp Nou knocked the away side out of the European competition.
Neymar and Mario Balotelli are the newest faces to this long-standing rivalry and the two youngsters will likely be fit enough to impose themselves on the game and add some flair to the titanic clash.
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2013
AC Milan
Coach Massimiliano Allegri has the pedigree to hold the fort and play a tight and stalwart starting eleven that can play quickly and efficiently on the break despite having suffered a spate of injuries so far this season.
Huge news for Barça is the absence of goalkeeper Christian Abbiati due to a calf injury, which means Marco Amelia will step up given backup Gabriel is ineligible for the Champions League. Full back Mattia De Sciglio’s recovery will likely not allow him to be fit in time for the match against Gerardo Martino’s men. And Barcelona’s back line will have a slightly easier time given Stephan El Shaarawy will not make the squad.
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2013
Can't stop laughing...lol. You guys practically kicked OP off his "beautiful" thread.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Ruq:

Was that sarcasm cuz i didn't get. Brown ideye age 25 and you expect him top score 3 grin wink Apod
Super eagles playing abi..
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by goldfish80(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2013
king94: With Lewandowski,Weindefeller,Aubameyang,Reus,Mikhitariyan,Hummels?
Bro,ar u jonzing?
Weindefeller is not playing(card offience),Hummels is rubbish,lewandoski is off form,Aubameyang is overrated and jorgen klopp won't be on the bench.whose jonzing now? tongue
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Super Mario will however be looking to make his mark given he was cup-tied last season and missed out on the clash. Should he prove fit, Barcelona’s center backs could very well have their hands full.
With three wins in eights clashes in Serie A so far this season, Milan is languishing in the middle of the table with less than half the points of league leaders AS Roma. A very leaky defense appears to be the culprit. Mexès, Cristián Zapata, Kévin Constant and Ignacio Abate do play well together but could the Catalans capitalize?
AC Milan: Amelia; Abate, Mexès, Zapata, Constant; De Jong; Muntari, Nocerino, Poli; Montolivo; Balotelli.
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Ruq: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA:

Golden eaglets Under 17 squad.
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Sicozone(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre: Ok, so back to the Topic. Have ya'll brushed your teeth??
undecided
yeah,am about to do that o,very hungry.....
#oh my gawd....i love nairalanders,i love dz thread,u guyz are so good at what u do.
@ op,u can kindly rethink and modify ur post
@ at football peepz naija nd gunnerz iz da bomb tonight.
@ mod,e go make sense if dz is moved to joke/derail section if any,den fp is not bad,our fp is kuku crap dz days
#tanx all
#one love
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2013
FC Barcelona
For the first time in over 220 days, all of Barcelona’s center backs are healthy. Carles Puyol returned to action at the El Sadar against Osasuna and looked to have the mind of a veteran, agility of a 20-something and courage of a true captain. Martino now has a delightful problem at hand in whom to start in front of Victor Valdés. Javier Mascherano and Gerard Piqué will both be looking to cement their spots as first-choice options, but with Marc Bartra in sparkling form and captain Carles back in the fold, it’s anyone’s guess as to who will get the nod.
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by king94(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Garri_Activist: When is the match taking place?
Tomorrow morning
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by cumpaddre(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA:
Not super eagles dear, they're the Immortal Praying Mantis' gringringrin
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by homesteady(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2013
Austeenx Sai Barca!! We'll demolish AC Milan today wink
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Jordi Alba is still absent for at least four more weeks, which means that Adriano could start in his place, or Martín Montoya could fill in as he did this weekend in the Alves role to great effect. Daniel Alves, who was also rested, will start on the opposite flank, providing service to Lionel Messi, Alexis Sánchez and Cristian Tello up front. With a clash against former Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti on the horizon, Martino will likely opt to rest Neymar given he played a full 90 minutes against Osasuna. Messi, who played on about 30 minutes on Saturday, will likely be ready to floor the pedal and show Milan why he’s so dangerous against porous defenses.
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2013
homesteady: Austeenx Sai Barca!! We'll demolish AC Milan today wink

I'm not sure of the win, because the draw against Osasuna is not encouraging. angry
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by iykmora16(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2013
@op, you no get work. I swear!
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2013
In midfield will likely be Sergio Busquets or Alex Song, while Andrés Iniesta will be rested. But question marks remain over the form of Cesc Fàbregas and Xavi Hernández. Both had questionable performances against Osasuna but both have been in very good form this season, Cesc especially. With Martino’s excellent rotation proving effective so far, one would venture to assume a nod to the younger of the two midfielders would make sense. But it is Milan. And it is the Champions League.
Barcelona: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Montoya; Song, Xavi, Fàbregas; Sánchez, Messi, Tello
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Garri_Activist: Ok, no worry. You go enter stadium? I dey dubai?
I swear I can never understand a thing u say
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Result

With the group stage still in the first half and barely a quarter of the domestic campaign gone for both teams, we certainly won’t see the bravest and gutsiest out of Allegri’s men. Nevertheless, the San Siro is never an easy place to play. Given Messi and other key figures will be well-rested, expect a quality three points earned for Barça with plenty of time to focus on this weekend’sEl Clásico.

AC Milan 1 – 3 FC Barcelona
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Sweetlemon(f): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Kai!

I have NEVER seen a more derailed topic in allllllllll my e-life! can't remember when last I laughed this hard.
OP pele o!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2013
*leaves thread satisfied* cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Can someone tell me what is happpening here?
Mods pls close this end time thread abeg.
@op, u look too hungry for me to rate, well -5/10 sha.
#yawns
u go fear derailing
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Garri_Activist: Ok, no worry. You go enter stadium? I dey dubai?
I swear I can never understand a thing u say cry..
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by cumpaddre(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: I swear I can never understand a thing u say cry..

He wants to know if u're high from d Valium ikechu bought from dubai? undecided
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by barackohandso(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Chei!! grin Mehn see derailing things.
I don laugh so tay the akara wey I chop this morning almost follow my nose comot.

Anyways, FC Barca for life. AC Milan go hear am tonight.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Austeenx: *leaves thread satisfied* cheesy grin

First of all, all of una wicked!!! grin grin grin
Second of all, Austeenx, good to know that there's something else you can do asides running about with ya vaseline! tongue tongue
Re: Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2013
tchidi:

First of all, all of una wicked!!! grin grin grin
Second of all, Austeenx, good to know that there's something else you can do asides running about with ya vaseline! tongue tongue

Yeahss!
You're right. I no longer use my vaseline because the price of vaseline is too high. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Here With Dr Luv / Hot Telegram Group For Matured Guys And Ladies / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.