Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,483 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 (777 Views)

Senate Presidency: 59 APC Senators To Select Sole Candidate / Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by oagbanashiymai: 2:33am On Oct 22, 2013
A Community leader of Uduophori, Comrade Patrick Ogheneovo thanks to the State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan for the inter/intra city transport scheme. He said “the scheme is helping Deltans and beyond to cope with the effect of hike in fuel. One can hold N400 and travel from Patani to Ughelli and back. I pray God should bless him with good health and wisdom as he clocks 59 years so as to pilot the affairs of the State to an enviable height”. Hon. Samson Ogbor, ex-Councillor and businessman said “I thank the Governor for initiating the Delta city transport scheme which, to me, is the best of all the schemes of the state government. Every Deltan has enjoyed this scheme. It has reduced transportation fare, stress, risk and one, comfortable. It should be sustained and improved upon. Mrs. Ekiyor Binatare who just gave birth to a baby boy said “I never paid one kobo during my ante-natal period and after delivering I will be returning home without payment. I praise the Governor, Dr. Uduaghan for helping us to enjoy free treatment during pregnancy and after delivering. It is God that can reward him. I wish him long life and happy birthday”. Another mother, Mrs. Michael Florence whose child Praise Michael, who is less than a year old was treated free said “I use this occasion to thank the Governor for helping me during my pregnancy, delivery and treating my child, free of charge. God will bless him and give him anything he wants. I wish him happy birthday”. The President of National Council of Women Society (NCWS), Patani Chapter, Mrs. Timi Sinebe said “I thank the Governor for his good work concerning the women in the state, most especially in the area of free maternal care, children under five years and appointment of women into sensitive positions in the state. This has reduced mortality rate among children and women. Women now have voice in the art of governance. Women even come from neighbouring states to receive free treatment. The women are highly behind his programmes and policies. We are praying for him to live long, have good health and enjoy the fruit of his labour. Happy birthday to my performing Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan”. On his part, Mr. Solomon Emurashe, a nurse with the General Hospital, Patani observed that “the free treatment of pregnant women and children under five years is having positive effect as there are more patients coming from outside the state to the hospital than before. Our workload here has increased. Mrs. Roseline Oji a teacher said “the Governor is labour- friendly. I now receive my salary before the 30th of every month. The transformations in schools are tremendous. I am proud of Dr. Uduaghan as Governor of the State. I wish him happy birthday and long life”. A physically- challenge person, Miss Blessing Aghagha who was trained in Communication and Government Technology ICT commended Dr. Emmanuel for his empowerment programmes, particularly the SURE-P “I can now operate computer, care for myself without becoming a liability to others. God will bless him. I appeal to the Governor to continue to empower people like me because they will always pray for him. I wish him God’s blessings and happy birthday”. Onoriose Edith, an applicant who was trained in tailoring, and fashion design “I can now sew some of my dresses and others. As a girl, I can now care for myself until I gain admission into the University. God bless the Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan at 59 and move him to higher glory.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by nelsonegware: 5:29am On Oct 22, 2013
Your Excellency sir, may your birthday be the window which opens a million vistas that will help you in the fulfillment of your dreams and accomplishments of your goals! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! God bless you sir. Cheers!

Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by Omokos(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hip Hip Hurry Hip Hip Hurry Hip Hip Hurry
H.E Dr Emmanuel E. Uduaghan Clock 59 what a noble man you are the people's Governor. I wish you a cheerful happy Birthday.
Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by WildChild00(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Firstly, Happie birthday to his excellency Emmanuel Uduaghan. But be dat as it may be, he should look into the undevelopment of the northern part of Delta, it is currently undeveloped compared to other region, Delta state frm my findings is the second oil richest state in Nigeria, in terms of revenue sharing formular, and she has lots of revenue frm the federal govt which can cover all region. Pass the message to those in the aim of afairs.
Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by juman(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Another nigerian governor.
Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by hardywaltz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Criminal kleptomaniac Governor, may you RIP (Rest In Prison) for gross embezzlement. Always wearing face cap like a motor park thug where he truly belongs.
Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by warrior01: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Never knew this man is up to 59. Happy birthday sir
Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by Default01: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
If he was your father would you have insulted him like that,you hav a water closet as a mouth...mind your self@hardy waltz
Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by hardywaltz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Default01: If he was your father would you have insulted him like that,you hav a water closet as a mouth...mind your self@hardy waltz

He is a thief, simple & short and will soon find his way to jail like his predecessor.
Re: Deltans Eulogies Uduaghan @ 59 by festusijomoni: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Hardy na you want carry am go Prison? I dey laugh oh

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Others Storm Sokoto For State Varsity Inauguration / Fans Mock Ngige On Twitter! / Nigeria To Adopt S’africa’s Road Tolling System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.