Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,878 members, 7,909,298 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington (12306 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Can Someone Help Me With Directions To Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos / Hotels Close To Walter Carrington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Saravejo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mctcheew! Nice one 3million is nt much naw. Anyway ima join them tomorow canada is knocking
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by okoolomu: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
ifebosco: please they should stay there,i need them very far, this group are going to be the only problem i have.i want to open a very big church,and i know this people will come with their atheist ideas to spoil show for me,don´t come back to nigeria there is kidnapping going on and the insecurity is very high,in short they will kill you from airport.
Ori e! Woo, emi naa feran awon omo ijo daadaa. Ole, o fe da nikan maa gbadun awon omo olorombo didun yen. Iro lo pa aburo, mo ti ra ticket fun Disemba lati wa ba yin se iso-oru ni Naija.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by ifebosco: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
okoolomu:
Ori e! Woo, emi naa feran awon omo ijo daadaa. Ole, o fe da nikan maa gbadun awon omo olorombo didun yen. Iro lo pa aburo, mo ti ra ticket fun Disemba lati wa ba yin se iso-oru ni Naija.
my friend write spanish,lost immigrant
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by ifebosco: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
my church should be 3kilometre,the biggest in the world,and everybody most soil a seed for 200naira every week.i done hammer be that.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Soon am joining them to make it over 3 million nd 1
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by eightsin(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
3m? Not bad!
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by DJda63(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
He's still in Ilorin at the moment,I would have attended the lecture cos I'm based in Ilorin,but I'm kinda busy.Outsiders surely appreciate us more than our own people. See our life,3 million Nigerians in Canada and US alone,not to talk of those we have in other African countries with easy access,talkless of those around the world,that's what they call tearing apart of a country,principled well brought up guys are turning to yahoo boys because they feel its the only way out and they don't want to rob
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by DJda63(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
careytommy: this carrington has to tell us why he is always up in naija's bizness?
Na former US ambasaddor to Naija,wetin you expect?
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by DJda63(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
ifebosco: please they should stay there,i need them very far, this group are going to be the only problem i have.i want to open a very big church,and i know this people will come with their atheist ideas to spoil show for me,don´t come back to nigeria there is kidnapping going on and the insecurity is very high,in short they will kill you from airport.
Bad guy grin
Bad guy
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Dahbutter(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: I know that one day, all Nigerians in diaspora will decide to make
Naija a place of there abode.

It will happen in this generation, no doubt smiley.

Dream on dreamer, who go go heaven wan come back hell? grin grin
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by sheniqua: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Only 3 million
I would have thought USA alone had over 5 million
Come to Ngwa convention alone and see human beings

1 Like

Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Godson201333(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Yes life outside Naija is beautiful but at thesame time No place like home grin grin
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by amanikondo: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
We no dey Die, We dey Multiply.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Copperfield(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Snoop lion hear i come
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Austinmoor(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
careytommy: this carrington has to tell us why he is always up in naija's bizness?

Carington married a Nigerian lady......eeeeem i forgot her name
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Ndipe(m): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2013
olatade: A former Ambassador of United States to Nigeria, Mr. Walter Carrington, has said no fewer than three million Nigerians live and work in US and Canada.

He stated that Nigerians abroad excelled in their sectors of the US society.

The lecture was titled, ‘On the dawn of Nigeria’s second century: challenges to a new generation’.

He, however, stated that he found out that Nigerians in the Diaspora do not want to come back home for fear of corruption and growing insecurity.

The envoy noted that the country was blessed with great human and material resources.

He said Nigeria had an unmatched pool of human resources, adding that no country in Africa had such a richness of human capital.

http://www.punchng.com/news/over-three-million-nigerians-in-us-canada-carrington/

"According to him, Nigerians are the most accomplished immigrant group in the US, said the former envoy, while speaking on Monday at the 29th convocation lecture of the University of Ilorin."

Does he have the research to back him up? If someone mentions Indians, that could hardly be debatable, but Nigerians the most accomplished immigrant group in the USA? That's debatable.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by leofab(f): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2013
His claims were culled up from rhetoric immigration records from embassies. Remember he is an ex-ambassador and has access to embassies and ambassadors.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by leofab(f): 2:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Wow. Remember we have more illegal immigrants than thier legal counterpart. That shows that we have over 7millions Nigerians in just Canada and the United States. What of China, India, Malaysia, S.A, Ghana and Brazil et tal?
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by tpia5: 2:11am On Oct 23, 2013
who is counting o.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Ndipe(m): 4:02am On Oct 23, 2013
leofab: His claims were culled up from rhetoric immigration records from embassies. Remember he is an ex-ambassador and has access to embassies and ambassadors.

Still, that's highly debatable. No way would I believe that.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by buoye1(m): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]so wetin concern me??in fact am joining those in canada next year
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by philzyboy(m): 6:16am On Oct 23, 2013
Wetin person wan com do for 9ja egba mi o,even as we are full the globe,9ja is still multiplyn abeg make them go rest jare
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by africapunch: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Me too i go soon join! grin 3,000,001
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by gracy83: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2013
Chanchit: E go reach 30m before 2015 o, cos na 6 people do testimony say them don finally give them visa for my church on sunday, and the news don ginger many more people o.

Excluding me sha.

Lol! Na true talk ooo.
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Songitto(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2013
born2fuck: A country like San Marino are just 35,000 in population while nigeria over seas are already 3M,that's a whole country of another countryside

And they are still doing fine in u.s.a, shame on nigeria leaders
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Lilimax(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2013
Eneze1:

for your mind undecided
Be optimistic okay smiley
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by Lilimax(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Dahbutter:

Dream on dreamer, who go go heaven wan come back hell? grin grin
You should be optimistic about this nation okay
Re: Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington by 617aircav: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
why are nigerians in north america accomplished, while the ones at home are thieves?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Right Of Way Recovery, Relocation Of Services Delay Lagos Light Rail Project / The Bad Condition Of Some Roads In Ogba-ijaiye, Lagos / Iceland Univerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.