Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (39956 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by duality(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why do some persons just feel they can't resist sex by default ?

If you can't say NO to sex, what can you say NO; to ?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars:
4me, anyting dat has 2 do with genitals is sex. fingas, mouth, hands... we kissed,hug, we touch but dont go near my genitals & i wuld not do same.

lol so he fiingered you? abeg you should you have just gone all the way? that was very mean of you to make that man waited for 6 yrs and allowed him to do everything else but sex lol
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by sparkleRed(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
duality: Why do some persons just feel they can't resist sex by default ?

If you can't say NO to sex, what can you say NO; to ?

Abeg help me ask dem
Esp our bros 190
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Good Christian Sisters that I know do not sleep in a brother's house, not to talk of spending nights. The brother is even thinking of a way to stop her. It's obvious. Conji dey worry the "good christian sister".

I trust 190!!!

bro she doesnt need to trust me

i already know what to do & trust me i do a good job at it

Na so nature do man!!

na God create me nor be me create myself grin grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Blackbeauty: life ,experience and common sense has showed me that the no sex before marriage rule is pure deceit.how can u vouch that he was faithful..?all those coming here to say I dated my husband for 20yrs,no sex,we are happy,he had self control bla bla bla..av been there done that!all na wash.I had an ex who agreed to it, till I discovered he had a babe in calabar he was knacking steady..so it is a personal thing..and I cannot risk marrying a man who cannot perform or satisfy me cos I want to stay married,without craving for another .. its a sin yes..after marriage we will pray for forgiveness..and most of those men whose wives are coming here to brag are pretenders..I know married men who are holy at home but have girlfriends outside to fulfill their fantasies that they can't discuss with their holy wife.. at least doing it before marriage will help u know what drives him wild. I will never forget what my uncle told me.."my dear,am a man..the number one way to keep your husband is to be a freak in bed ...forget food and manners". So the fact that it led to marriage does not mean the man is faithful or a saint cos a man who is good at cheating will cover his tracks well.finally for a person who has been having sex to cope without it is not so easy so just quit d stresss. all sin na sin abeg

Thank you for living in reality and not fantasy world
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
sparkle Red:
Abeg help me ask dem
Esp our bros 190

after food, sex is the next biggest GIFT to mankind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars:
4me, anyting dat has 2 do with genitals is sex. fingas, mouth, hands... we kissed,hug, we touch but dont go near my genitals & i wuld not do same.

no offense buh are u trying to say that,
within those 6yrs the Guy didn't CUM undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by adino(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

its easy to clearly differentiate the men with 9-15" badonkey and those with 11/2 to 3 inch badonkey

cos there is NO way NO man would lay on a bed with a woman he loves and wanna marry and tell himself

No way imma touching this lady - LMAO!!

Okay okay i grab d logic lets all keep decieving ourselves

I waited for 19years before making love to my wife too grin grin grin

if you are a VIRGIN in this thread raise your hand

Me, I will break the world record. I have waited for 25 years now. No sex no marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by victorazy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Me na 24hrs
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by christabeli: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Its very possible for people with the fear of God and mature minds.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Linqsz:

no offense buh are u trying to say that,
within those 6yrs the Guy didn't CUM undecided

[size=38pt]FALLS FROM OGBONO TREE grin grin grin[/size]

My guy thats what shes saying that her MAN in 6years didnt c-u-m

seems swollen scro-tum those days from conji were not existing grin grin grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by sparkleRed(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

lol so he fiingered you? abeg you should you have just gone all the way? that was very mean of you to make that man waited for 6 yrs and allowed him to do everything else but sex lol
Read ha comment again, he didnt go anywhere near ha V
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Thank you for living in reality and not fantasy world
..my dear,sleeping beauty has finally woken up!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
christabeli: Its very possible for people with the fear of God and mature minds.

matured mind u say!
like u practice wuh u preach lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by isaiahethan: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pls wait untill ur married.but find out if she's still a virgin,ask her opinion.but if she ain't virgin my guy check her very well. tongue
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

[size=38pt]FALLS FROM OGBONO TREE grin grin grin[/size]

My guy thats what shes saying that her MAN in 6years didnt c-u-m

seems swollen scro-tum those days from conji were not existing grin grin grin

me no go gree oh
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Blackbeauty: ..my dear,sleeping beauty has finally woken up!

u stood on fact nt fiction.
babe..thumbs up jaré
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by isaiahethan: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
victorazy: Me na 24hrs

AIDS is real,pls repent. grin grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
@OP, its posible if u can cope & if she is true, u wil enjoy it later. som gal want 2 b sure if he can satisfy, dat dosnt guarantee he wil b faitful.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by oduason: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars: @OP, its posible if u can cope & if she is true, u wil enjoy it later. som gal want 2 b sure if he can satisfy, dat dosnt guarantee he wil b faitful.
your hubby waited for six years without having sex lmfao,you must be a fool to believe that

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=Blackbeauty]life ,experience and common sense has showed me that the no sex before marriage rule is pure deceit.how can u vouch that he was faithful..?

Willful sin is worst. al sin na sin, so should we continue?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by EmpNero003(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
yuzedo: One seconds! angry undecided

Who else would give dis kind of response or advice, if not "yuzedo" - master u. bates!!!! lol!

You've been quiet for a while now but topics like dis wont pass you by!!!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Eillyeillz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
if by intimacy u mean SEX??sure ur relationship can last for as long as u want it to.it's not a must u guyz have sex infact datz like the christain thing to do..but "UNCLE u dey try o!!!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by victorazy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
isaiahethan:

AIDS is real,pls repent. grin grin
Eh! AIDS? What's that? Sound like "Help" (AID)...abi not what u mean?
No blame me, my joystick to active grin grin blame ASUU too
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by SUNNY45: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
because that's d way my phone works...
no time to press d case key

you're even worse.
its HER not HIS

Scam of life! Person don shit 4 church here grin grin grin grin

How did you manage to type "HER not HIS"?

Morale of the whole drama....Nobody sabi every!!!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=Blackbeauty]Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months
by Wisdom-Me
Due to de Christian doctrine of NO-SEX-BEFORE-[Quote]
dont be decievd,a woman's body heals wit tym even afta childbirth. drop d well story,u r a woman
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by lilian1151: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
my for 4year without intimacy
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Ogundale(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
I cannot do without sex. Period, and if she can'nt deal with dat then she has to go. #just my akpako need ogo too.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
SUNNY45:

Scam of life! Person don shit 4 church here grin grin grin grin

How did you manage to type "HER not HIS"?

Morale of the whole drama....Nobody sabi every!!!

lol...u badt joooor
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Blackbeauty: ..my dear,sleeping beauty has finally woken up!

it makes me so sad when I feel fellow women living in denial
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by nanizle(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Depends on the individuals involved and the degree of commitment. BUT in situations like this, it is quite likely that the dude will be seeing someone else that will help to properly exercise his john thomas. grin

download bbm on your android phone: https://www.nairaland.com/1487554/bbm-android-iphone-worldwide-arrived
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

so cos he trusted you with his salary and atm meant he was faithful??

He showd me d highest level of trust a man could give a woman, i checkd him, spied on him & he came out clean. i had no reason 2 doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.