Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is Google Trader Winding Up? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Google Trader Winding Up? (558 Views)

Google Trader / Is Google + A Failure? / Want To Build A Project Like Google Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Google Trader Winding Up? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2013
I got this mail from Google Trader team this morning.

Dear User,

Effective 11th of November 2013, Google Trader will no longer be available for posting new listings, or reposting existing listings. You may continue to post listings until November 11, and any listing posted as of that date will remain active on Google Trader until it expires.

How might this affect my current listing?
All listings posted on or before November 11, 2013 will remain active as long as they have not expired.

What happens after November 11?
You will no longer be able to post new listings, or re-post existing listings. Active listings will remain on Google Trader until they reach the expiry period. Buyers will be able to view your listings and contact information while your listings remain active.

How can my business continue to be online if I cannot post on Google Trader?
We encourage you to create a Google+ Business page by going to http://www.google.com/+/business/. A Google+ Business page is a new online home for your business on Google. It provides your business with a public identity on Google+, and it’s where you connect with customers, develop your brand, and engage your following.

How will I benefit from a Google+ Business page?

Get found when customers are looking on Google via computer or mobile phone
Show your customers where your business is located
Easy way to maintain your online presence
It is free

What if I want to post listings online after November 11?
You can let customers know what products and/or services you have on your Google+ Business page. You can also find some online listings similar to Google Trader in your area by doing a search on Google with terms such as ‘free classifieds’.

What if I need help or have more questions?

Go to http://support.google.com/trader/ to learn more
Send an email to trader_operations@google.com
To get help with setting up your Google+ Business page, fill this form or go to: http:///V8CU7Y

Sincerely,
The Google Trader team
Email: trader_operations@google.com
Re: Is Google Trader Winding Up? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Help With Php, Please! / In Need Of "Classicraft" Wordpress Theme / Yes I Can,vstuffs Is Back,but Now In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.