Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,144 members, 7,887,316 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigerian Mentality - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Mentality (948 Views)

Some Annoying Nigerian Mentality / Crab Mentality / Nigerian Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality by kojeiwa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
Have your mentality changed since you traveled abroad?

Mine has changed a lot. Last time I went to Naija to visit, there ways of life and doing thing

was so strange to me. Some things they will do will look strange to me, whereas 10 years

ago before i traveled, it would have looked normal to me.
Re: Nigerian Mentality by TOH(f): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2008
Care to give examples?
Re: Nigerian Mentality by drrionelli(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
Also, where was it that you traveled that seems to have influenced the way you view Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Du We Really Have A Culture/tradition? / Advice For A Foreign Girl On What To Wear To A Wedding / Nigerians Love Big English Words !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.