Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques (28840 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASSU Distributing Pamphlets Abusing Me In Mosques -okonjo / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by godofwar666(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
VeRY SOON ALL NETWORKS Wil STArt using ASUU as money sms eg for more info on ASUU TXT ASUU to 419 cost #50

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Impulse80: ASSU ooooooooooooooooooo!
pls wat is d meaninq of ASSU
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Shollyps(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wat is she saying?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Tbillz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
agent of neo_colonialism I bind n cast U 2 tha lakes IJN!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Aedesmuskeeto: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Starlett: STOP THIS! I urge my fellow NLanders to STOP this attempt to drag religion into every discourse on our National space! We the youth are increasingly getting more and more divided whil they steal us blind..
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by cyril10(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Madam Ngozi please don't mind these ASUU guys it seems they've lost it, they are not sure of the next step to take again. Self seeking egocentric people .

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by bangalee1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Magic Bishop: [size=18pt]Muslims and their lies[/size]
PLEASE DONT START, SAY NO TO RELIGIOUS CRISES
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Layolaw(f): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
so, what does that have to do with the issue on ground?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Kairoseki77: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pattey: Is she right? Is she wrong?

Me thinks it wud have been nice to give instances of when those flyers were distributed. . .

End Note: Someone/people that posted b4 me is/are already making this a tribal issue. . . Paranoia will soon kill U if care is not taken; stop seeing ghosts everywhere!

The high rate of crime in Enugu is now a Yoruba conspiracy!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by doctokwus: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ah,okonjo has joined d use of sentiments to defend non-performance club.So ASUU is now a muslim organisation,besides show us d pamphlets,dat shudnt b difficult to do.Funny,how foreign educated nigerians,dat we expect to know better,are d ones dat resort to use of ethnicity,religion or emotions as means of defence for their incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by quality01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Madam minister we need evidence. Please think of a better way to approach this issue instead of bringing in religion into it.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by 3ace(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
In a statement yesterday,
Coordinating Minister for the
Economy and Minister of Finance
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, accused
ASUU leaders of “distributing
pamphlets and flyers with abusive
and inflammatory messages against
the Finance minister in mosques
and other places”
Let's even assume that ASUU did it, what's her business with that? Can she compare the kind of insults Jonathan has endured so far? I think this is just cheap and unnecessary way of diverting attention from what they need to do to end this strike. Make dem release dis moni, we no say d moni dey dia. Stop deceiving us!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by HAH: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
The tactics being employed by the govt in their fight with is now to introduce religion if not I don't know why saying mosque and other places why not just say in public places.

Simple they want to show that ASUU is muslim driven since their president is a muslim.

Madam you have failed, we cannot be fooled. Go and face your negotiations with ASUU and ensure you fulfill your pledges

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Eneze1(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
as a Christian I find it hard to believe this

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Tval(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Magic Bishop: [size=18pt]Muslims and their lies[/size]
Mumu,, d flyers were not produced in d mosque, it was only shared in d mosque.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Sloan: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why must the victim mentality plague Ibos all the time? Can you imagine a whole so called "educated, failed world bank" presidential aspirant playing the religious and tribal card? She is inevitably tying tribalism by talking about religion knowing fully well that a lot of Ibos neither tolerate openness and freedom of religion, so this mosques and muslims are certainly implying North and West! Why? Where is your evidence o pig faced fat (obese) ass non-minister of finance? How did you know this? Where is your poof? Did you go to the mosque to find out this yourself or you sent some of your moles or you're just lying outrightly??

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
As d FG/ASUU negotiation been like dat of d tomato seller vs buyer collabo? Whereby d tomato buyer (FG) iz pricing a full basket of high premium hausa-grown tomato 4rm d seller (ASUU) 4 #250 instead of #10k or there about?
Abi na only pepper & onions FG wan take cook stew?
#my 2cent# cool
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by doctokwus: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The high rate of crime in Enugu is now a Yoruba conspiracy!
Grow some sense!This ur resort to tribal insults is getting nauseating.Wen u live wt so much hate,it consumes u& distorts all else u do in life.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by stephenobuks(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why ASUU go tire, when the Lecturers are busy woring and receiving their Salaries in their various private Universities....
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by kachiz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Aunty ngozi okonshor iweala, me na igbo boy o! and if them muslims did that, am cool with it....

in phyno's voice "owee gi, itinye isi na otele okuko"!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by simdam500(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
but b4 that did anyone notice this?
The statement added: “It is the first time, in years of negotiating with government, that significant sums of money have been put on the table for ASUU and universities on this particular set of issues and the coordinating minister is fully part of this.”

and how come mosque is involved
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by aliyumd: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
kolawaxxy: see this schmuck who still thinks the earth is flat. From where you bow to worship your god, if a straight line is made round the earth you will end up facing ur butt. Let's face this issue nd forget religious fanaticism.

wawa

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Cubeet: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
I cant believe this is true. That woman is a big LIAR. What will they gain if they do so? Am confused. This woman sef
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by tankwa: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nigeria vs Sweden
5pm today. Ngozi wants to jam us with our muslim brothers. The page modulator should be guided. Don't post this kind of thing again on the front page. Just to make money with much number of clicks.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Johnsinia(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
ASUU should be ban from Nigeria education. They are politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Only in their dreams......

cjrane: [size=18pt]Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the next Igbo Minister on yorubas' list if

they succeed in their attack to get Princess Stella Oduah to resign.
[/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by adeyemik: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why must we bring ethnic coloration into every national issue(s)? We need intellectual discussants on national issues and not ethnic/tribal bigots. smiley wink shocked
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
If what she says is true(Which i have a strong feeling can happen in the north) it is a very wrong approach by ASUU , But in other words, it can be a plot orcheaster by few people as well, everything is possible in the country.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
...People like you wish she was ur mother!

Garri_Activist: Fat, stupeed, ugly, thieving-liar .

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by tintingz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
kolawaxxy: see this schmuck who still thinks the earth is flat. From where you bow to worship your god, if a straight line is made round the earth you will end up facing ur butt. Let's face this issue nd forget religious fanaticism.
Are you that pained that you post this rubbish? undecided

How does this relate to okonjo topic undecided

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by mrmatt(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
apologiz for ur irrational comment and stop using rel. To cause prblm.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Lilimax(f): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Johnsinia: ASUU should be ban from Nigeria education. They are politicians.
Seem so... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures / Public And Private University Students Battle On Twitter For Supremacyy / Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.