Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Hottest Nigeria Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hottest Nigeria Online Job (991 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications. / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Online Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Nigeria Online Job by chuky2010(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
Have you hear about the lattest online job thats making millions for people?
Well, it is true, very legitemate and a fail-proof money making machine. 

I was recently introduced into this program which can help you build a targeted e-mail List of business people and at the same time generate a guaranteed N1m in 60 days.  Yes you heard me right, One Million Naira in 2 Months!

But here is the catch,  you will need to invest a token N2,000 and apply all strategies that i will outline to you.

Don't be scared, you won't need to:

-promote any product
-own a website of your own
-bother yourself about telling people

Once set up, only two hours of your time every day checking your mails will do.

Think about it, if am happy doing what am doing, then i think it is worth the try.

To your online success

You can sent an e-mail to: frywo@yahoo.com to get more datails or
or even give me call on 08050766916

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Job Vacancies As At 5th January, 2009. / Graduate Trainees At Chi Limited,nbc Plc: Graduate Trainees / Vacancies! Vacancies! Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.