Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,203 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They (2221 Views)

Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 / Beware! Qatar Airways POC Not Nigerian Friendly. Use Emirates, Etihad Instead! / List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They by showstopa: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
My friend is going to Bulgaria to play football.
Who has an idea what life there is like there. Do they still have racist tendencies towards black.
What is the weather like, fair or unfair.
Who ever has an idea can share it with me please .
Thank you
Re: Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They by showstopa: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2008
Its a wonder how everybody just reads thru and dissappears.
i tot this was supposed to be a contributing forum.
Thanks for nothing
Re: Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They by landis(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2008
Bulgaria like all other eastern europeans are very racist to BLACKS.

They have no rule of law, I wont advice my 'enermy' to go there to live.

That said, there could be few ones that are friendly.

Anyway, the bulgaria are the ones doing dirty jobs in western europe; that tells you level of their development.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2008
Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They, They are not friendly
Re: Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They by showstopa: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2008
SO if u are in my shoes, would u let ur brother or close friend travel there to play ball.
O should he wait till he gets an offer from England that may not come.
Do they go out of their way to be outrightly unfriendly.

what would u do.
Re: Bulgarians.how Friendly Are They by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
The guy should better sit at home and hope he makes it into the national team. It's sad this question was asked before I joined but oh well, better extremely late than never. My contribution can save another soul.

Bulgaria is a poor country and with a high poverty rate comes hatred and overt racism. They hate their mixed nationals talk less of blacks. Abeg don't advice your worst enemy to near there. The friendly ones still see blacks as inferior to them because they have no idea how to relate to people of our colour.

(1) (Reply)

Country Authority Form(non Objection Certificate Letter) In Nigeria. / What Is 404 And Why In God's Name Do People Eat It? / A Man Sells His House To Japa And Wants To Buy A House To Japada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.