Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow (13502 Views)

Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) / UNIUYO Matriculate Students Today! / Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2010/2011 Post Ume For Science Students Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Pappikay: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Congrats to all d graduating student...we d beta by far.
Moi vewi alma matters
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2013
xclusive43: happy 4 dem.....na job now go be wahala 4 dem.....
Jez look @ d way u think, U think lyk tse-tse fly...
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2013
cool ;Dsurest alma matta
congrats to them.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by adeboolusegun(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2013
congratulations to the graduates may Almighty God provide a better slot for u all. OAU am not disappointed but optimistic cos I knw all things are posible
MOTURAYOUNLORI IN CHEMISTRY DEPT, RASHEED LADOJA AKA ARABIUM ALSO IN CHEMISTRY F DEPT U RE ALL CONGRATULATED.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Happy Convocation To The Unilorites!
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Adonis4u: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Ogbeche77: Nice development, but can someone be kind to explain why UNIILORIN don't partake in ASUU strike and they still get to benefit from what other member institutions fight for when the strike is over...

They pay fine.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by darnley16(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2013
musty001: who told u they wil benefit sth 4rm d national cake....oh,i*ve forgotten o,they wil benefit,....pain,disloyalty,hatred,enemity 4rm ASUU.
Rsust too did not partake in d strike...just those two universities....LOVE RSUST
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Timijo(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2013
I welcome them into the business of the day.

This is to inform all fresh and old jobless graduates in Nigeria that ''Ijoba Fidira'' of Nigeria is on top of the unemployment problem in the country. All job seekers should not give up in searching for job because FRESH AIR from ASO ROCK iS blowing people away.

This message is from the fidira government Bureau of Information.

FRESH AIR CONTINUES TILL 2019.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2013
when will the graduate?....that is the question
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by ismokeweed1(f): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Na wao! 6.5k graduates from one university alone when we have over 200 (and counting) in our country. That's a total of over 1.3 million graduates a year.

How many can nysc post at a go? Where are the jobs?

we are all FINISHED!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Samueloladapo(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2013
congrat to them. Job thingsz. i doubt.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by abbeywasc(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2013
Congratulations to all graduands especially Anifowoshe saheed, Lawal Rodiat, Olaleye Esther, Adeniyi Sileola and myself for d crowning of our efforts, endless night class and toil wt a first class degree. I am proud of you all. To illiasu kazeem of law, congrats for breaking the jinx, hope more will follow. You are indeed better by far
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Azeez532(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2013
smurfy: Good. How many first class are they churning out? 41? Unilorin is almost turning to one of these private univs
bros,park well o,what is d number of d 1st class graduates in relation to d total number of graduating students?
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by monakrivo: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2013
its_midas: It is my pleasure to announce to the world that unilorin, a federal university in the heart of the emirate city of ilorin, kwara state, is convocating 6851 students today and tommorrow out of which 41 of them are graduating with first class honour. The convococation is to be led the Vice Chancellor in person of Prof. Abdul-Ganiyu Amballi. i therefore wish all the graduands including myself the best of the best, may this convocation be a stepping stone in our lives.....Amen!!!
congrats to u all... But na wa for nigeria schs o,so they are sayin is only 41 Students out of over 6000 That desrve first class. I can imagine the no of pple they hv cut down to 2.1..hmnn naija educatn...it's well
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Hardewalhe: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Unilorin was not a member of ASUU, that's why they had grace to move on with their studies
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by oc2fish: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
Who need or employ first class mechanical or production enginer that
Cannot operate or. Maintain a production line or an electrical enginer that
Cannot maintain power system. Uni. Ilorin is busy pushing out graduate
With no practical experiece. The world is not looking for men and women with
Practical skills.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Mcmaye(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Blessmira: Convoking, instaed of convocating.
Op take note! cheesy
Nope, he isn't wrong both convoking ang convocating are correct.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by oc2fish: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Who need or employ first class mechanical or production enginer that
Cannot operate or. Maintain a production line or an electrical enginer that
Cannot maintain power system. Uni. Ilorin is busy pushing out graduate
With no practical experiece. The world is t looking for men and women with
Practical skills.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by misslaw(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2013
christe james: Congratulation but does it mean that d skul hv ceded from ASUU?
wow...re u a learner.Do u knw one of d reason y dat skul is popular...deirs notin lyk STRIKE in deir dico nd dey dnt hv busd wit ASUU
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by RuthBukola(f): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2013
xclusive43: happy 4 dem.....na job now go be wahala 4 dem.....

God go do am..
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by fankasibe: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2013
UNILORIN I WILL FOREVER REPRESENT........ I also did my convocation yesterday, it was a wonderful moment. for unilorin we no dey strike.

Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by fankasibe: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2013
THIS IS ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS YESTERDAY @ THE UNILORIN DAM.........nairaland abeg no vex sey i no call una come.

Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by fankasibe: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2013
I swear it's good to be an Alumni of the 'Better by Far' UNILORIN'........second class upper representative, i hail una!!!!! wink wink wink grin

Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Dsupremo: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Congratz tu all graduands! ASUU should consider what we students r going through @least for d sake of our future...We're adversely affected n they r being unnecessarily selfish because, d lecturers can afford training their children in private and foreign universities...D indefinite tussle bw them n d FG should b reconsidered. Atleast, we dont deserve this... Congratz tu all graduands! ASUU should consider what we students r going through @least for d sake of our future...We're adversely affected n they r being unnecessarily selfish because, d lecturers can afford training their children in private and foreign universities...D indefinite tussle bw them n d FG should b reconsidered. Atleast, we dont deserve this... Congratz tu all graduands! ASUU should consider what we students r going through @least for d sake of our future...We're adversely affected n they r being unnecessarily selfish because, d lecturers can afford training their children in private and foreign universities...D indefinite tussle bw them n d FG should b reconsidered. Atleast, we dont deserve this...
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Bome01(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Congratulations to my Friends Dominion Okies, Alex Okekporo, Uyoata Harry n odas as they graduate today! Poppin' Thangz!
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Bome01(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2013
Hardewalhe: Unilorin was not a member of ASUU, that's why they had grace to move on with their studies
Who told ya dt? Beta get ur facts right!
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by adtiezy1(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=Nikapetrelli]N am still waiting for d strike to be over,to write my 2nd semester exams[/quote
like you really wish to resume..olodo oshi
undecided
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by fankasibe: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2013
All thanks to God and my Parents

Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin winkSee as I dey smile,being an alumna,I am very proud of that institution.
Graduated 8 years ago,Unilorin is not like any private university:
It is not where you sleep around to get marks,shake your buttocks to a get a first-class or sag ur trousers with satanic manners to intimidate anybody(then o) .

But,the day i left that school I vowed never to do any of my post-graduate courses there,cos the stress in that school na die and some of the lecturers na yaba left consultants
All the same I love that school.
Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by Topsymic: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
WEN odas dey hus una dey celebrate baaaaaa

Re: Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow by fankasibe: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Overblessed:
grin winkSee as I dey smile,being an alumna,I am very proud of that institution.
Graduated 8 years ago,Unilorin is not like any private university:
It is not where you sleep around to get marks,shake your buttocks to a get a first-class or sag ur trousers with satanic manners to intimidate anybody(then o) .

But,the day i left that school I vowed never to do any of my post-graduate courses there,cos the stress in that school na die and some of the lecturers na yaba left consultants
All the same I love that school.
na true you kill coz' you no kill lie at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / 2017/2018 Post UTME. How To Calculate Your Post Utme Scores. / Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.