Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,870 members, 7,895,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Keys To Ensure A Sussessful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keys To Ensure A Sussessful Relationship (684 Views)

8 Keys To Success With Women / Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keys To Ensure A Sussessful Relationship by Psamuelle(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
A wise man doesn't learn from his mistakes alone, but from that of other people also. It is said that you don't know what you have until you lose it. Some people might argue that the converse of this statement is also true but the former is a more painful truth especially when you lose someone you cherish because of carefreeness and ineptitude. If you re in a relationship, or re hoping to go into one, there re a few things you must know especially if you want it to have the usual happy endings.
MEN:
1. PROFESS LOVE
If you love ur woman, say it to her. Women re very delicate creatures. They never get tired of hearing those 3 words. It doesn't just make them happy, it also reassures them that you re actually theirs. The moment you stop professing your love to your woman, a lot of things creep into their heads, they ask lots of questions and consequently begin to doubt your love.
2. BE YOURSELF
A woman knows when you re 'forming'. It's in their nature to know and observe. The moment you start living a lie cos of a woman, they almo$t always know but they hesitate to burst your bubble because some part of them actually want ur lies to be true. Trust me, she doesn't have to know everything(@ once) but she wants to knw and make sure anything you tell her is the truth. Their memory is retentive and you'll be amazed at how much they can remember. So be careful what you say to them.
3. BE SPONTANEOUS:
One of the things that undermines a relationship is stereotype. You don't have to do the same thing, in the same place because it worked once. Try new things. Spontaneity in a relationship is being unpredictable. Don't ever lose the element of surprise. It makes the whole thing interesting and keeps you strategically ahead.
4. COMMUNICATION
It's said that two people can't live together unless they agree and they can't agree if they don't communicate. As a matter of fact, the importance of commuicatio in a relatioship cannnot be over emphasized. If you re offended or re hurting from the actions or inactions of our partner, call her, sit dow and discuss. They might not knw that you actually feel bad if you don't commuicate. Lack of communication actually breeds contempt and trust me, you don't want that in your relationship.
5. DO NOT ASSUME
Assumption has destroyed many relatioships. Do not assume that your partner is fine, holdd her and find out for yourself, do not assume that she has all she needs, once in a while, buy her gifts. Donot assume you re the only one good enough for her, cos she could easily be another man's, do not assume that she is to call you, call her, do not assume that you've said all there is to say to her, trust me there is far more to say, than can ever be said.
6. TREAT HER
Take her out to some dinner, show her to the world, complimet her in front of your friends and hers, make her feel like a woman. The moment a woman senses that you re ashamed to be seen with her in public, your 'love' for her is questionable.
7. BE MAGNANIMOUS
You don't have to earn 6 figures, drive a Range Rover sport, or own a house in VI to be able to spend on her. If you can't give to her when you have little, you won't be able to when you make the cover of Forbes magazine. A woman knows this. It doesn't matter if she earns more than you, do the little you can, if she loves you, it will mean a lot to her.

LADIES
I haven't really studied much bout the ladies but I'm sure the following applies.
1. CUT YOUR MAN SOME SLACK
Your man will always look good and you shouldn't feel he is trying to impress someone else. Trust me, hee does that primarily to make you proud of him and boost his self esteem. If your man doesn't call you, it's not cos he is calling someone else, call him and trust me, your phone won't break. If your man is working late, it is for things to get better. It is very important that you 'work with your man' and find some way to understand him. We have a lot in our minds and could easily get distracted.
2. MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE THE MAN
Men are very egoistic(no offences). In whatever you do, do not hurt a man's ego. Make him feel like Clark Kent, make him know he is in charge, be 'weak' so he would feel strong, show him that you appreciate the little things he does, call him just to have him call you. Believe me, if U̶̲̥̅̊ understand the male psyche, you can always be sure that your man will be yours.
3. DRESS WELL
Your man is proud to see U̶̲̥̅̊ all dresses to kill. He brags wwit you among his friends. When you re around him, he won't let go. He'll be willing to take you out and show the world you re his.
4. DO NOT NAG
There is nothing that men hates more than a nagging spouse. For Christ's sake, he just had a busy day, the least you can do is allow him have his rest and sleep peacefully.

I hope this helps someone...
Re: Keys To Ensure A Sussessful Relationship by Ashlamzee(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nice one op tnx

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do When My Lady Just Moved On? / What Is Flirting? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.