Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kanye And Kim Are Engaged (with Pic Of The Ring) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye And Kim Are Engaged (with Pic Of The Ring) (1083 Views)

This Is When Kanye And I First Connected -kim Kardashian Shares PHOTOS From 2008 / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Adaeze Yobo Posts Explicit Kanye And Kim West Picture On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye And Kim Are Engaged (with Pic Of The Ring) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
WTF I don't know how to react to this, anyway good luck to them.

Re: Kanye And Kim Are Engaged (with Pic Of The Ring) by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Kanye And Kim Are Engaged (with Pic Of The Ring) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2013
There needs to be Jail time associated with adultery. Isn't she still legally married? How can you get engaged when you are contracted to another man? Even if you are separated, marriage is a contract until dissolved. Chei I don fvck up, can't believe I'm posting about this shameless chic and her useless man. My rep go go down oo abeg hide this thread
Re: Kanye And Kim Are Engaged (with Pic Of The Ring) by passionate88: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hw much b d ring?. E beat Beyoncy $5 million ring?.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Fires Back At People Who Thinks She's Not A Public Figure / Emmy Collins To Uche Jumbo And Toke Makinwa / Happy Birthday To Rev. Chris Oyakhilome (Ph.D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.