Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,360 members, 7,971,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! (1602 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / D’banj Delivers Phones For Slot In Lagos & Abuja [photos] / Helen Paul (Tatafo) Delivers A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by Quesera: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
[b]The actress welcomed a girl, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, Monday morning.

"Husband Keith was by Nicole's side and mother and baby are very well," the rep said.

It is the first child for Kidman, 41, and Keith Urban, 40. She has two adopted children -- Connor, 13, and Isabella, 15 -- with ex Tom Cruise.

Kidman has said she was "yearning" to have a baby with Urban. Early on in her relationship with Cruise, she had suffered a miscarriage.

She told July's Vogue that she cried when she saw her ultrasound.

"I didn't think I'd get to experience that in my lifetime," she said. "I like the unpredictable nature of it. To feel life growing with you is something very, very special, and I'm going to embrace that completely."

The actress said being pregnant "taps into that thing in human nature that is universal and collective and beautiful."

The Australian couple -- who wed in June 2006 -- announced they were expecting in January.

In an interview on Oprah's Oscar Special, pal Russell Crowe asked the actress if she planned on getting pregnant. "I hope so," she replied.

When Crowe remarked that he'd like to see Kidman "walking around barefoot and pregnant," the actress agreed " "I'd like to see that, too."

She also told Vogue in December: "I always thought I'd eventually live on a Fijian island. I love the idea of being in a sarong, with hair down to my bum and kids following my around and hanging out."

AT LAST, I THANK GOD FOR HER![/b]

Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by tpia: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
na wa oh.

if only Tom Cruise had been a little more patient.

They just werent meant to be, I guess.
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by mohawkchic(f): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
~Aaah bless. . Baby Joy At Last!
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by uchetobi(f): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
Am happy 4her,
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by iice(f): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
Sunday Rose Urban? shocked shocked shocked Sunday undecided
Congrats to her sha.
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2008
She deserves this happiness and more but Sunday ke? A girl's name o! undecided
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by kadman(m): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2008
"Sunday Rose", and she was born on a Monday,but I'm happy for her ! She's my favourite actress ever ! I think she's one of the greats,  Can't wait for her to win her second Oscar.
I'm glad she split from Tom Cruise,her carrer has been shinning since,look at the way Tom Cruise ruined his & wife's carrears !
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by grock1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2008
Tom cruise didnt ruin her career, . they r just not meant to be together. .
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by iice(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
Nicole is like the blandest actress ever to be overhyped. Too robotic. Good thing she has to play a bipolar person to actually portray some emotion.
And Tom didn't ruin her career, when she was married to him, Tom was the biggest star. It was hard for her to get to equal standing much more overshadow him.
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by kadman(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
g-rock:

Tom cruise didnt ruin her career, . they r just not meant to be together. .

I didn't mean Nicole Kidman, I meant his present wife Katie Holmes

And at her being bland,i don't think you know what the word means,she's pretty and a great actress,watch The Others,The Hours & Moulin Rouge, What do you mean she can't show emotion ?
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by iice(f): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2008
Duhhh, i've watched them except for moulin Rouge coz i don't like musicals. I find her terribly boring to watch. That is what i mean by bland. I don't see anything in her roles. I 'feel' no connection to her characters. Don't watch her movies unless she's like just the 2nd star or 3rd star in the movie.
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by kadman(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2008
That means you won't ever be seeing the mighty Kidman in a movie again, Because i don't see her being a 2nd or 3rd star in a movie ever.
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by iice(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2008
She didn't carry the movie - the hours - alone. Julianne moore and the great Meryl streep were there. All three were supporting actresses of the movie.
Go see the golden compass, she wasn't the main star in that one. Just a supporting role.
Nwayz, like i said, i stay clear of her movies.
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by kadman(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2008
She was the main star in The Hours - That is why she won Best Actress at the Oscars,and not supporting actress, In Golden Compass she was also the main star, Are you telling me Eva Green was the main star ? What a laugh, If you're staying clear of her films then you don't know a good thing,i guess you like all the half baked wanna bes like Lohan,Jessica Biel & Jessica Alba and the rest, Yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by iice(f): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2008
rofl grin grin  Eva green? Oh i forgot she was in that movie.  Chaii i was thinking the Polar bear had more emotions than Kidman grin grin
Yes i don't know a good thing because i don't like her acting bwahahahaha lmaoooo
Presumptions is the mother of recycled data grin.
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by melodytos(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
can u help me,am new here,how can i send a question
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by kadman(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ iice

We're never gonna agree on that,but LOL at the Polar bear,that was a good one ha ha .
Re: Nicole Kidman Delivers A Baby Girl! by iice(f): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2008
righteous man, righteous wink

(1) (Reply)

Nollywoods Hottest Actress (Vote Now) / Ada & Frank's Wedding / Http://celebgist.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=217:cnn-ranks-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.