Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak (8120 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) says it is responsible for “the sabotage” today at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Refinery in Warri, Delta State. The facility was ravaged by fire.

According to MEND in a statement, ‘Hurricane Exodus’ was intended to burn down the entire refining refinery.

“As long as President Goodluck Jonathan continues to rely on an unsustainable and fraudulent Niger Delta Amnesty programme, peace and security will continue to elude his government in the region,” it said, adding, “‘Hurricane Exodus’ is on course!’”

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/mend-claims-responsibility-warri-refinery-fire
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by petrov10: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Its thier crude oil ,..If they dnt want d damn refinary ..Its ok....

2 Likes

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hehehehehe, Mend kwa............ GEJ don suffer for this country, walayi
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
They are the ones spoiling their lands and water. They are doing themselves harm.

1 Like

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Danhumprey: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
They would only succeed in painting Jonathan in a bad light,more and more.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by idupaul: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
We now know those enjoying Nigeria's continued importation of refined products .. Jonathan has been one of the most unfortunate President in Human history plagued by sabotage from his enemies, friends, brother, Ministers , wife and a very low IQ . God will see him through

17 Likes

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by gronzywares: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jonathan has responded,

It is not MEND behind this attack, we know the real sons of the soil cannot do this, MEND is not behind this attack I repeat!

Repeat after me MEND is not behind this attacks!

17 Likes

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
gronzywares: Jonathan has responded,

It is not MEND behind this attack, we know the real sons of the soil cannot do this, MEND is not behind this attack I repeat!

Maybe boko haram is responsible for the attack. grin

9 Likes

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Tuntheycr7: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
berem: Maybe boko haram is responsible for the attack. grin
Or mayb na APC
GEJ don suffer o
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by WisdomMe(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wia is Asari Dokubo?
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
gronzywares: Jonathan has responded,

its the new 'mend' apc / lagos/Yoruba wing
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hurricane ko tsunami ni.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by icekidjten(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
sahara reporters n their yeye journalism..i refuse to believe dis cuz mend cn nt descend so low to dt
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
for their mind dem be terrorist o....''the sabotage''..''hurricane exodus''...their mates 4 middle east dey bomb installations...dem nor even get money to buy 1 stick of dynamite....i really need c d person wey dey claim the responsibility make i slap im jaw commot...nonsense...bloody jobless people

1 Like

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by drnoel: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Which one is MEND now,.....what are they mending or was it the refinery they spoilt

2 Likes

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Mend wasn't behind any attack, as a matter of fact there was no attack.... A small section of the refinery caught fire which was subsequently quenched, anybody can claim anything especially a group that has been made so irrelevant like Mend

1 Like

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Sloan: 2:06am On Oct 23, 2013
If they like, let them burn ALL the OIL + the refinery to the ground! angry angry At least, they cannot blame the northerners and westerners for that again! Just let us have this conference quickly so we can have our regions before 2015 elections. They will be stuck with their polluted environment and they will not be able to escape to another man's region, simple! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Akpaife(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2013
2much trouble
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Wsdm: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Wia is Asari Dokubo?
He is managing his university. Sorry for the digress; so students that graduate from that school will be called Dokubo Asari University graduates or DAU graduates. The name sounds so uncouth.
If Jonathan didn't see any political enemy to tagg it on, he may just attribute it to God. "is an act of God".
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Why are these people shooting themselves in the foot?

Somehow, their relatives are employed by the oil companies...

Direct marketers, tanker drivers, filling station owners etc...
I'm sure they benefit directly or indirectly.

They should look for a better way of passing their voices across instead of this silly act of sabotage
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by 4reigningqueen: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Where is the sense of ownership and responsibilty!

Will a sane person destroy his own property?
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by dedons: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Signs of...
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by dasparrow: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2013
@Post

That's terrible. I wonder where we are heading to as a nation. Hmmm, I dey sitdon dey look.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by LeStylo: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Wsdm:
He is managing his university. Sorry for the digress; so students that graduate from that school will be called Dokubo Asari University graduates or DAU graduates. The name sounds so uncouth.
If Jonathan didn't see any political enemy to tagg it on, he may just attribute it to God. "is an act of God".

King Amachree University please. Respect us and our would-be products.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by HoLEEsinner: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by esbjaygmailco(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Jonathan is in deep mess

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2013
cool tongue

8 Likes

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by jayjam(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
"is an act of God",SHIKENA
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by donphilopus: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2013
petrov 10: Its thier crude oil ,..If they dnt want d damn refinary ..Its ok....
It's gotten to this, you said it's theirs'. Next time you'd say it's for Nigeria
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Wsdm: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Le Stylo:

King Amachree University please. Respect us and our would-be products.
Ok, the name will still be KAU graduates. Still sounds uncouth.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2013
berem: Maybe boko haram is responsible for the attack. grin
No it is Alshabab
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Wia is Asari Dokubo?
Guy i go vex for you o se u dey read my mind ni? Oya asari dokubo over to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out / Cameroonian Refugees In Nigeria Now Over 70,000 - UNHCR / There Is Peace In Rivers State – Fubara Declares Amidst Statewide Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.