Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Angelo Explains Why He Quit His Relationship With Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelo Explains Why He Quit His Relationship With Beverly Osu (1019 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji / Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelo Explains Why He Quit His Relationship With Beverly Osu by RealSleek(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
The last couple of days has had different rumors flying
about the break-up between Angelo and Beverly of the
last BBA The Chase show where both met and had the
most intimate relationship at the show which had half of the African continent wagging their tongues over their relationship.
37-year old Angelo, who had one of the most sexual
relationships during the reality show with Beverly,
explained on Facebook why he had to end the
relationship.
He wrote,
"I love u guys even the ones that hate…
right now I need clarity…not chaos &
scrutiny,I need to focus on what’s
important, my youth develoment
programs and my family,I don’t think I
should be in a relationship right now it
overshadows what I really wanna do,I
hope u guys can respect me for my
decision*thanks to everyone that
supported me"
Angelo was in Nigeria a few weeks ago to celebrate with Beverly Osu on her birthday, there were photos of them kissing at the club at Beverly’s birthday party.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dr Sid And Fiancée, Simi Osomo Have Started / Dino Melaye’s New Wife, Alero Moved Out Of Matrimonial Home / Limpopo Star, K Cee, Got Embarrassed In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.