Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair (22073 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by infonubia(m): 2:25am On Oct 23, 2013
bloggernaija: The north has already declared independence based on their many of their actions.
Make the conference soveriegn
Interesting...
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
We will start shooting any1 on caftain or brown teeth here @ Owerri Imo state.
Alhaji Muhammed Ibn Rochas Okorocha go gree.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!
Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!
Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!

shekina?
na incantation?

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by strangest(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2013
"Sporty Hair style". Like those won by Christ Embassy? Na wa o... Make dey no arrest church people o
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by fagbalex(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2013
eightsin: Wat!!!
I certainly don't wish to stay in d north.
So i cnt even club in Kano? Jesu!

did Jesu ask or say you should club or act indecently? please always think and act right.

2 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by infonubia(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2013
strangest: "Sporty Hair style". Like those won by Christ Embassy? Na wa o... Make dey no arrest church people o
I sure hope they aren't.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by nerodenero: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by 4reigningqueen: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Misplaced priority!

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Lilimax(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Aboki don dey sag grin

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by badmeat(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Kano state police enforcing islamic Lawsee reasons y we need to go our separate ways,Nigeria is a secular state and not an islamic state,angry

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by nerodenero: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Those arrested include Muslims and non-Muslims and we treat them equally because this is about morality," he said.
Inasmuch as I don't support uncladness and reckless dressing, can Sharia law be practiced in a circular state? It failed in Zamfara and I am pretty sure that it will fail in Kano. Sharia laws are best practiced in a complete Islamic state not like ours.

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Sagged pants I understand but sporty hair?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by MrAboki: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2013
I said it!!

Why wouldnt other states start arresting Abokis and Mallams for............................. Not being Born Again.. angry

YES!!!

7 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by MrAboki: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Phder: Sagged pants I understand but sporty hair?

What do you understand about sagged pants?!

You Nigerians are confused sha.. Today, you want freedom.. (freedom of speech, expression, religion, e.t.c).. Tomorrow you want to control peoples freedom.. grin

Make una choose one!!

4 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by ProfessorD(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Arrest criminals, not wizkid boys wey dey find akpako
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by everyday: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2013
It is a gross violation of fundamental human rights
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Dogzimalon: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2013
well this shows why we need a national dialogue because they have started to divide the country already .
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Coldfeet(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
We will start shooting any1 on caftain or brown teeth here @ Owerri Imo state.
What are u saying? Are the people arrested imo people? Or do you have a law in imo that says shoot all people with brown teeth and kaftan on? Do you know how many igbos will fall into that category? Nwanem kpachara anya gi o!
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by salbis(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria police or HISBA board (Sharia police), which one? Misleading article I suppose!
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by akereconfi: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2013
OUR ABOKI FRIENDS HAS GONE MAD O

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria, a country filled with hypocrites...
Crime rate are goin up n yet the governor feels that he has to tackle indecent dressing n sagging first before protecting the lives of the ppl who elected him. #smh
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Gboliwe: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2013
Extremists!
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Mujitapha(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2013
You didnt really understand this law of sag pants and bushy hair.In almost all the northern states during sallah,the so called dan'iska or area boys,get to dressed undecently.They fought among themselves,they rape girls,they steal etc.this measure was one of the ways to check them.I hate when any good thing can easily be manipulate in order to plant hatred among religious group.it is blantant lie to say xtians were arrested.the irony to the whole is issue is that these bad boys are great threat to both muslims and xtians

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by pastorprosper(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2013
I live in a predominately Christian part of d north we responded to d kano assault on Christians by also harrasing any aboki man in d area caught selling on sunday morning. I am a vigilante and I fined all aboki who were caught seling on sunday. I even siezed there wares, As everyone must go to church on sunday. Canon law says remember d sabaath day to keep it holy. Oh sorry! Yes this is about morality too!

3 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by jaryeh(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Haha! Has 'freedom of dressing' stopped being one of our fundamental human rights?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by sharon747(f): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2013
why jailing them and telling them to bail themselves with money is not wise though sagging is not the right way for dressing,jailing them is not the best. Give them the necessary punishment they deserve, if they should jail people that do sagging what of those that commit terrible crimes like that of Rape, Stealing e.t.c. how many boko haram people have they caught talk of jailing them.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by liyalla(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2013
I hav to advice my state government to start arresting every one who will refuse to take his or her bath for days nd weeks nd months nd only God knws when nd yet appear in public places doing business-beans seller,shoe makers,water pushers,nail cutters,etc
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Ahmeduana(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=Magic Bishop]Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!FIRST CLASS WERE! E TETE SO MOLE KOTO JA WO JA

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by buchisom1(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2013
confuse leaders..brings confuse nation..abegiii mak i pass
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by lastmessenger: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Now those policemen need to be cautioned to face their job.we are talking of a state that has serious security problem and they are busy arresting innocent citizens.i am sorry to say this but i must say it.i hate islam and the sharia law.a religion that says sagging is bad and killing a human being is ok,drinking alcohole is bad but smoking is ok.a religion that says it is ok to give a girl of 9years in marriage.a religion that can never trive where there is peace.all i see is confusion in islam.sorry if my thought hurt u but i cant help but say it this way.islam should be and let others be

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Okene, Kogi State By A Drug Addict / Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.