Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. (1644 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2013
i am dating a 18yr old girl the past 4 month. i really love this girl naturally but my mother didnt support my relationship with her because of her mother waywardness and fornication ways(ashewo in short). d girl claimed to b a virgin not knowin until i confirmed today that she is not(she lies too much)i heard so many things about her. i stil love the girl but that makes me to hate her every time. she has bn pretending to be innocent. Now she said she loves me, PLS HELP ME NAIRALANDER, HOW CAN I COPE WITH HER AND TRUST HER AGAIN.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Lovetinz(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2013
Yes, You can trust her.
True you can also cope with her.
By the way, have you written your will?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by 25omega(m): 1:42am On Oct 23, 2013
she said she was a virgin and you slept with her. then you found out she is not a virgin and now you hate her and can't trust her undecided
How did your mom know what her mom was about? you know what they say.......... lipsrsealed

Do the girl a favor and break up with her since you got what you wanted.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by stan4b(m): 2:04am On Oct 23, 2013
U r sexin an 18yrs old girl,nd u r talking about love nd trust.
Don't u av oda precious tins to spend ur time on,rather Dan spending it on love nd trust ova a girl u r already having a nice time wit.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 23, 2013
25omega: she said she was a virgin and you slept with her. then you found out she is not a virgin and now you hate her and can't trust her undecided
How did your mom know what her mom was about? you know what they say.......... lipsrsealed

Do the girl a favor and break up with her since you got what you wanted.
...PLS, EVERYBODY IN D AREA KNOWS HER MUM AND HER SISTERS TO B ASHAWO, THEY ALSO RUNS BEER.. SHE SAID SHE DID IT ONCE WHCH IS NOT TRU, AND SHE ALWAYS LIE. I alsO LOVE HER. I have bEEN HEARING IT THAT THERE ARE OLD MEN DOIN IT TO HER & ITS WITH EVIDENCE. I WILL LEAVE NIGERIA SOON,
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by clemz85(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Op after you found the reason to leaVe her, before you do, check again if she is utterly useless, if not for her age I woulda say you should tarry a little, but I dunno what she knw abou dating and. What you really want (to make out of it). But I heard some people can change for love (I dunno).

My 1cent

Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2013
stan4b: U r sexin an 18yrs old girl,nd u r talking about love nd trust.
Don't u av oda precious tins to spend ur time on,rather Dan spending it on love nd trust ova a girl u r already having a nice time wit.
PLS DNT INSULT ME. YSTERDAY WL BE D 1ST TIME AM HAVIN SEX WITH HER. SHE TOLD ME SEVERAL LIES BEFORE I DO IT NOT KNOWIN THAT SHE HAS BEEN DOIN IT LNGTIME AGO.. SHE SAID SHE SUD HAVE SHE WHEN SHE IS 20, IF SHE DOESNT, SHE WL DIE. WHAT TYPE OF WAYWARDNES IS THAT. AND VE BEEN HEARIN SO MANY THINGS ABOUT HER.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Lovetinz: Yes, You can trust her.
True you can also cope with her.
By the way, have you written your will?
pls dnt talk in parables / tel me wht to do broda.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Lovetinz(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2013
weavesquad: pls dnt talk in parables / tel me wht to do broda.

That was no parable, It is a 3-letter word,
RUN.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Mynd44: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2013
You don't trust her yet you slept with her. How wise
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Reincarnated(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2013
weavesquad: PLS DNT INSULT ME. YSTERDAY WL BE D 1ST TIME AM HAVIN SEX WITH HER. SHE TOLD ME SEVERAL LIES BEFORE I DO IT NOT KNOWIN THAT SHE HAS BEEN DOIN IT LNGTIME AGO.. SHE SAID SHE SUD HAVE SHE (I assume u meant sex) WHEN SHE IS 20, IF SHE DOESNT, SHE WL DIE. WHAT TYPE OF WAYWARDNES IS THAT. AND VE BEEN HEARIN SO MANY THINGS ABOUT HER.

I don't get it undecided. I assume she made the above bolded statement before the two of you had sex? If so, why is it now, after you've had sex with her that you are thinking she might be wayward undecided. Guy abeg you're not worth my advice but go and do something better with your life, like going back to school or something because your English is beyond horrible
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2013
Run to God,hez d only 1 dat can help u!!nairlanders go jst comment rubbish and recieve 50likes!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by mayorall(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2013
@OP. Like how many months have you guys been dating?.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
@OP, I guess u are a still a boy, y dnt u face ur studies and be concerned about ur future? Well, I will advice u to leave her. It is beta u listen 2 ur mom, she knows beta dan u do. If wot u are said about her mom is true, den let d girl go, pls dnt be infected, dnt be charmed, cos dat's wot some useless mothers do. I pray u dnt end up sleeping wit d mother and her daughter.

A word is enof 4 d wise!
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't get it undecided. I assume she made the above bolded statement before the two of you had sex? If so, why is it now, after you've had sex with her that you are thinking she might be wayward undecided. Guy abeg you're not worth my advice but go and do something better with your life, like going back to school or something because your English is beyond horrible
I MADE A MISTAKE.... BT U R MAD OO FOR INSULTIN ME... IF U KNW THAT U R NT WORTHY OF GVN OUT ADVICE, Y WUD U JST PUT UR MOUTH....NT UR FAULT, IT SEEM U R D ONLY 1 DT ATTND SKU IN UR FAMILY... DS FORUM IS NT FOR INSULTING.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2013
mayorall: @OP. Like how many months have you guys been dating?.
8 MONTH
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Agybabe(f): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
@op have you got taste?
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by sharon747(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
My dear, since you still love her you can change from good to bad, you can make her change from lying. Pls don't think that she is wayward like her mother as you said people told you. Also how sure are you that the mother is wayward?
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by superflakie(f): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Okay here is my little advise.
You really can't change people but you can accept them for who they are. So u said your mum doesn't want u to date her and you have been hearing all this side talks. She also claimed to be a virgin yl she's not this is enof reason for you to leave cos how sure r u that the side talks aint real.
You just need to end it and get a less complicated gul and you could stay if you wanna keep 'hitting it'
Trust is very essential in a relationship and if u are having trust issues in less thann a year into the relationship u just have to save urself the nagging and fighting that comes with it okay!!!!
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Bootylicious(f): 2:56am On Oct 24, 2013
I wonder beer palour girl
Agybabe: @op have you got taste?
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by noobsaibot2(m): 5:05am On Oct 24, 2013
weavesquad: I MADE A MISTAKE.... BT U R MAD OO FOR INSULTIN ME... IF U KNW THAT U R NT WORTHY OF GVN OUT ADVICE, Y WUD U JST PUT UR MOUTH....NT UR FAULT, IT SEEM U R D ONLY 1 DT ATTND SKU IN UR FAMILY... DS FORUM IS NT FOR INSULTING.

DID YOU OPEN THIS THREAD TO INSULT OTHERS?

WEAVERBIRD!
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Leyqute(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2013
noob-saibot:

DID YOU OPEN THIS THREAD TO INSULT OTHERS?

WEAVERBIRD!

shhhhhhh....uncarnated the blockhead deserves the insult.

Someone came here asking for advise. If you wanna criticize, make it mild. Don't come here and censure people because you think you are in the prime position to do so. Coc.ky pri.ck.
Re: Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. by Agybabe(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bootylicious: I wonder beer palour girl
i fear o my dear

(1) (Reply)

Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! / The Myth Behind Wooeing A Lady / Name Three Things Guys Should Not Be Doing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.