Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,263 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

Apprentice Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Apprentice Africa (796 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Africa by jgobaseki: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
What do you guys think about the apprentice Africa? Do you think it was a success story? I for one thought it was quite intriguing to see Africans from all works and locations of life come together as comrades to hustle.
Unfortunately i did not get to see the whole thing and was wondering if anyone could direct me to an outlet (prefably online) where i can get to see the WHOLE season1.
I instantly became big fans of Eddie, Koranteng, Eunice and Blessing, and i would like to see more of them. Keep your head up fellas (if you get to see this). I would assume it must have been an experience with mixed feelings for those Africans who came in from the diaspora to engage in activities like hustling on the streets. Well let me get your opinions,
Re: Apprentice Africa by okarah: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]I think everyone in the house we not given fair chances with regards to their projects because someone had to be eliminated.  Most of the time it was the person that worked so hard in the project that eneded up being eliminated.

thanks
Re: Apprentice Africa by jgobaseki: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2008
@migh******
thanks for the URL

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 6 . Interesting ? / What Is Happening To Ait / Nollywood Missing When Hollywood And Bollywood Dazzled At The Cannes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.