Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,279 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Good Parents Bad Children Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Parents Bad Children Why? (537 Views)

Guides To The Children: A Must Read For All Good Parents / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Parents Bad Children Why? by femikings(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Years back I was a pain in the neck to my parents in Lagos. My behaviors made them cry. Now God is sending me back to Lagos, to teach,show & STOP THE GLORY HUNTERS making parents to cry on the 27th oct

4 days to Parental breakthrough summit,Lagos 27TH OCT 4pm "STOP THE GLORY HUNTERS" EXODUS 1:16
@ Dayspring ministries int'l, Gate bus stop ipaja.

I HAVE SEEN GOOD PARENTS GIVE ALL THEIR BEST AND DEVIL STILL LAY HOLD ON THEIR,WHY WHY? HE HIS AFTER THAT GLORY THE CHILD IS ABOUT TO MANIFEST,

GRACE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO STOP ANY GLORY HUNTER HUNTING THE GLORY OF OUR CHILDREN,OR ARE YOU A YOUTH AND YOU SEE THE DEVIL HAS MESSED YOU UP, DOT MISS THIS MEETING.(HEALTH,CHARACTER,ACADEMICS,FRIENDSHIP.MARRIAGE,EMPLOYMENT), WHAT EVER HAS MADE YOU CRY WILL TURN TO JOY IN JESUS NAME.

GOD HAS PROMISED TO SECURE JEALOUSLY OUR CHILDREN'S GLORY TILL MANIFESTATION AND FULFILLMENT

Check my events page for more details of the LAGOS EVENT.or www.parentalbreakthrough.com/events

(1) (Reply)

Do You Depend On Inheritance / Join Me To Pray For Those Having Problems In Their Family / The World's Strongest Dad -- Extraordinary Father-son Effort to Transcend Disabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.