Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike (13820 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by tobechi74: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is it not the same atiku that own a private university
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Samsantos9: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
careytommy: It's all good. If the lecturers believe in an all or nothing stance, they should totally stick to their guns and not call it off until all their demands are met. If they change mouth later in the name of "national or student interests", may it never be well with the leadership of ASUU and their political cohorts.
Anyway, my siblings and i are all graduates and will never be affected. My 'baby' cousin is in Maritime Academy so ASUU can strike forver for all i care.
You're forgetting your kids would one day attend a university.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by faradexs09(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dz damn strike shud just end,I sit 24/7 controlling d internet...winks...smile
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Dhortunn(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by michealade(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Next year things
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by curtain: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
ASUU are holding nigerians to ransom like as kidnappers and terrorist would do. They rejected nigerians offer the way bokoharam rejected amnesty I suggest they should be band or sacked cos I don't think they can teach anything tangible with this their attitude.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Kingspin(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Even Atiku want to become a saint overnite. Tell him we're wiser. Atiku has been know for his politics of bitterness. Who gave monkey suit self.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Dean13(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria! Where d impossibility
becomes possible, Atiku of all people, abeg ao much den dey sell pap for ur area jare.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by kingilemona298(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Political strategy for 2015...that's all!!
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by ENEONWO(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Memyselfu2009: ASUU say them dey fight for our interest now we say we done tired make them no fight for our interest again make them call of d strike
Shut that gutter of a mouth now! Who are the "we"? ASUU is taking all the pains to give value to what you call a certificate & you are there ranting. What is the use of an electrical engineer that cannot identify a wire? Get the paper and remain a novice! ASUU, pls carry on. I appreciate. The end will justify the means. Posterity will etch your names in gold. God is the ultimate rewarder.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by curtain: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
ENEONWO: Shut that gutter of a mouth now! Who are the "we"? ASUU is taking all the pains to give value to what you call a certificate & you are there ranting. What is the use of an electrical engineer that cannot identify a wire? Get the paper and remain a novice! ASUU, pls carry on. I appreciate. The end will justify the means. Posterity will etch your names in gold. God is the ultimate rewarder.
you are the gutter he needs to shut, for the fact that you are too dull to identify wires does not mean others can't, silly, randy, shabby-dressing lecturers have nothing in their brains other than intimidating unsuspecting students. ASUU deserves nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by wasak(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigerian students will keep ranting!!! can't we come together and find a way out. of this mess ?
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by ojubi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria is a joke and Atiku is an animal.
In a sane country by now someone like Atiku who ve immensely benefited from the resources of this country would ve organise a launching to support the offer federal government have made to ASSU.
If such a lunching was to be organised, and all former governors from 1999 pay 10 to 20 million naira each, all former members of national assembly pay 5 to 10 million naira each, with donations from the private sector, with even students and market women paying one thousand naira each ASSU would have gone back to class since. But what do we have? The usual hypocrisy.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Positiveminds(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
clowns
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Johnsinia(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
ASUU AND OTHER ACADEMIC UNIONS SHOUId BE BAN FROM NIGERIA INSTITUTIONS; THEY ARE ALL GREEDY POLITICIANS. LET SUG AND NANS BE THE ONLY UNION IN OUR INSTITUTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by digospel2: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Atiku is pretending. Because as long as the strike last, more student will enroll in his ABTI-US university Adamawa where he used his stolen wealth to established. If he want to show concern on the pligth of Nigerian Student, he should reduce his university tuitiion fee from N1.5m per term to N30,000.00 per term cry cry cry
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
They should donate money instead of signing some nonsense petition, but they wont donate because they know the money will be shared by those ASUU Thief's. Bo be today e start ASUU has been receiving money from FG for long what do they have to show for it angry angry
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
I watch ds story 4 Tales by moonlight 4 NTA... Errm.... Wait first.... Have not yet collected salary 4 ds month ooo, my house rent 4 school don almost finish so if dem call am off, wer i go stay.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Samsantos9:
You're forgetting your kids would one day attend a university.
they will attend private universities or foreign ones if i can afford it
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by unmask: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please take note that this strike is not to the detriment of the students.....ASUU not sticking to their guns all this while is what has been to the detriment of the students.....I finished from a Nigerian university and it was the worst time of my life.....

It was made even worse during my interactions with students from foreign varsities that were studying my course and reeked of quality.....

If it isn't saved now then we are doomed.....

Although I am still of the opinion that until we we restructure our schools from nursery by breeding a super set of students from day one, who have the facilities and teachers (those actually interested in teaching), we can never ever ever get to an acceptable standard......never
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I don't want the strike to be called off.....I hate schooling
go dy do runz na
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by happyday: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Atiku needs to do something more than signing one online letter. Get something done. Make things happen. Get things done.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by happyday: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
careytommy: It's all good. If the lecturers believe in an all or nothing stance, they should totally stick to their guns and not call it off until all their demands are met. If they change mouth later in the name of "national or student interests", may it never be well with the leadership of ASUU and their political cohorts.
Anyway, my siblings and i are all graduates and will never be affected. My 'baby' cousin is in Maritime Academy so ASUU can strike forver for all i care.
What's this one saying??
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by kommiejewel(f): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=careytommy]It's all good. If the lecturers believe in an all or
nothing stance, they should totally stick to their guns and not call it
off until all their demands are met. If they change mouth later in the
name of "national or student interests", may it never be well with the
leadership of ASUU and their political cohorts.
Anyway, my siblings and i are all graduates and will never be affected.
My 'baby' cousin is in Maritime Academy so ASUU can strike forver for
all i care.[/quote]
Ur head!!!. . C'mon comot 4 here before i crush wit d frustratn wey ASUU don give me!. .Mtchew!. .:@
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by tchigofigo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
yea, u r a product of the 'rot' ASUU is fighting to improve..,y wld u want dm to strike 'forever'.,you'd better go back to sch wn dis whole lot is sorted out to improve ur reasoning..
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by Anuoluwap(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2013
I also signed a petition. @ www.change.org
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by exqusite: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Mtchewwwwwwww Abeg na who get garri nd suger make i take am eat dis smal beans.
Re: Atiku, Others Sign Petition To End ASUU Strike by ENEONWO(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2013
curtain: you are the gutter he needs to shut, for the fact that you are too dull to identify wires does not mean others can't, silly, randy, shabby-dressing lecturers have nothing in their brains other than intimidating unsuspecting students. ASUU deserves nothing.
. So, if you can identify wire, shouldnt other up-coming students also be given the opportunity to do same? What do you think ASUU is fighting for, other than removing all current impediments to identifying a wire? Such dullards as you, think rudimentary knowledge of a subject is all there is to that subject. Little wonder our degree certificates are worth more less than used toilet papers abroad! Your ewedu stuffed brain won't consider why wealthy Nigerian send their wards to foreign universities. Knowing that our universities lack basic learning kits, Morons like you would still accuse ASUU of producing half-baked graduates. You want ASUU to turn a base metal into gold. Use your brain for once. Its not for decoration. Olodo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF Facts : Funny, Interesting And Weird Facts! / Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / How Much Is An Mba Prog At Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.