Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,364 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) (14930 Views)

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) / Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by nerodenero: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
OlowoB: .
U have a serious problem. Pls who is d cause of ur unneccessary frustration? Y call dem fools? For just going abroad for shopping? U really must have a very sad life.
U need Jesus in ur life 2 be happy.
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by alotofgrace(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
so mushin or bariga don close down...........fangrysadlish spenders...after dem go dey du 1 stangryangryangrypid eradicate poverty foundation
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Gudsyd(f): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Shuld dis appear in fp? Anyways gud 4 her.wish her d best
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
What is the meaning of that now? Does she now mean that it is only husband that one can get in Nigeria and that one can't get any other good things here in Naija apart from husbands? Help me ask her ooo!
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
solomon111: Those british people don't want Nigerians in their country and yet we still go and shop there.?
Smh.
I can bet that those products she went to buy in london can be bought in Nigeria.
Fools.
1 trillion likeses

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by OlowoB(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
nerodenero: Stop hating joo and how is the bolded part above your business?

Airforce 1 is d number 1 f**l on nairaland. U should knw by now.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by braxjay(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
I_am_Sylva: And this is on FP? shocked

E.T.T cool

ພວກເຮົາຂາດການຂ່າວວັນເຫຼົ່ານີ້ NAIRA ທີ່ດິນ

for those who dont understand Swahili it simply means WE LACK NEWS THESE DAYS ON NAIRA LAND
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Airforce1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
OlowoB:

Airforce 1 is d number 1 f**l on nairaland. U should knw by now.

Your father is the biggest foool in nigeria.. U should know by now.
Oloshi!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by TinyToes: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by BankuTilapia: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
solomon111: Those british people don't want Nigerians in their country and yet we still go and shop there.?
Smh.
I can bet that those products she went to buy in london can be bought in Nigeria.
Fools.

I think she is not interested in any 4-1-9 wedding dress. You know how ur people are.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by honeymix77(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Singing I'll be gone till november in wycleff's voice.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Smh.
Fools.

Ya head dey there bro. Tiwa, tonto and all, are all local champions. Going to shop in london wount make them int'l babes. We sabi dee all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
honeymix77: Singing I'll be gone till november in wycleff's voice.

no vex joor. Na dat black-board boy i bin want quote.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

I think she is not interested in any 4-1-9 wedding dress. You know how ur people are.

Just lyk van vicker and his gay partner were nt interested in celebrating their marriage anniversary in any banku infested cntry-you knw ya cntry nah, mr black-board. Lmfao
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by ifyayokayahoo: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Baby is time shine on
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bye bye smiley

Buy akara oyinbo when coming back tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Dreament(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gud 4 her, but why making it public affair? @the end its always break up. Clebrety palava

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Dreament(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dreament: Gud 4 her, but why making it public affair? @the end its always break up. Celebrety palava
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Timijo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sky-walker:

i swear you no well at all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya conduct healing service for him.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by OlowoB(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Your father is the biggest foool in nigeria.. U should know by now.
Oloshi!

Oniranu, oloriburuku. U are really frustrate. I blame ur mum for refusing 2 do d obvious when she conceived an animal lyk u.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Timijo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Did she tell anyone of you that she is going to London for her wedding shopping? pesin sit down inside aeroplane they relax una dey spread false news. Nawa for una ooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by tellwisdom: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
this time around I hope she buys something that will cover her coochie on stage...
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by collinsJn(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Did she tell anyone of you that she is going to London for her wedding shopping? pesin sit down inside aeroplane they relax una dey spread false news. Nawa for una ooo.
SIMPLE TWEET,TWITTED WITH ENGLISH U CAN'T READ.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Kaymisola(f): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tiwa Savage needs you to help her select her wedding dress here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/tiwa-savage-needs-you-to-help-her.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by OlowoB(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits undecided

I hope u deliver safely after all dis yrs of spitting. All d best bro.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by collinsJn(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Timijo: Did she tell anyone of you that she is going to London for her wedding shopping? pesin sit down inside aeroplane they relax una dey spread false news. Nawa for una ooo.

SO YOU CAN'T EVEN READ HER SIMPLE TWEET,TWEETED WITH ENGLISH ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by semaj360(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Go baby go tiwa i wish u dah very best keep it up
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by veli1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
so wetin concern us. what has dat got to do wit us. we shld follow her go shop or what. useless post. mtchew.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by lomprico(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
And am off to da toilet to take a sh1t! (N I hope this makes FP)
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Erm, I heard she grew up in London. It would make sense if she traveled back there to shop, it isn't exactly foreign to her undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Impersonator Dupes Client Of $5,000 / Damilola Adegbite's Throwback Picture / Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.