Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,719 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Reference Point International? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reference Point International? (708 Views)

People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Before You Accept The Offer, Run A Reference Check On Your Potential Boss. / Please How Can I Use Or Loggin My Exxon Mobil Candidate Reference Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reference Point International? by Ublaize: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Congratulations!

You have been selected as a volunteer for RPI, pls find attached a
form, read the instructions carefully, fill the form and return to us
latest 25th October,2013.

Thanks

Adeniji A.Olatunji
For Executive Director
Reference Point International
+2348062963564, +2348078668877

Pls, can the authencity of this organisation be verified? I've been applying for some volunteering opportunities but can't remember this.Affixed is a form to be filled.

They don't have a website and also use gmail as an official email. There's also a discrepancy in the address I got to discover.

Does, anyone know them pls?

Here's what the form looks like

Reference Point International (Nigeria) In Partnership with Aspire International (UK) Presents Volunteering Opportunities in 30 Countries as Follows:

United Kingdom
United States of America
Switzerland
Norway
Finland
Germany
France
Republic of Benin
South Africa
10. Kenya
11. Togo
12. Ghana
13. Spain
14. Sweden
15. Uganda
16. Mexico
17. Brazil
18. Greece
19. United Arab Emirate (Qatar & Oman)
20. Czech Republic
21. Canada
22. South Korea
23. China
24. Australia
25. Namibia
26. Austria
27. Botswana
28. Cameroun
29. Italy
30. Jamaica

INSTRUCTIONS:

Please print out the form below, fill with black ink, scan and mail back the filled form with a scan copy of your International Passport (Picture Page).

1. You are required to pay a non-refundable Administration fee of N3000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) to the account details below.

ACCOUNT NAME: REFERENCE POINT NETWORK

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6060060375

BANK NAME: FIDELITY BANK PLC

2. This fee is to enable us carryout security checks on you, health assessment for your yellow card and subsequent correspondence.

3. After payment, send your FULL NAME and DEPOSIT SLIP NUMBER to referencepointnetwork@gmail.com.

4. After confirmation of Payment and receipt of filled form, you will be notified within 48hrs by SMS for briefings and general orientation.

5. You are to come along with your Valid International Passport.

6. Be aware you are to resume for your volunteer position on the 19th January, 2014. You must arrive a week earlier.

7. Please provide us with verifiable information as you are aware that we will carryout search on you for security purposes.

8. Rule out any intention of staying back after your volunteer assignment as Reference Point will not be responsible for you.

9. Reference Point is not a party to Human Trafficking.

10. Please indicate your preferred country on the top right side of your form.

11. Accomodation arrangements will be made for our Volunteers coming from outside Lagos for briefing and submission of travel documents.

REFERENCE POINT INTERNATIONAL

VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM

Thank you for considering volunteering at our Organization. The information in this form is being collected for the purpose of better management of our volunteers. Only intending volunteers with legitimate reason will have access to this information;

Name:
Sex: M/F
Date of birth:

Home Address
Telephone No:

Mobile No (if different):

Email address:

Postcode:

Why do you want to volunteer as: (for example: coach, treasurer, volunteer co-ordinator, volunteer training co-ordinator, club secretary?)

What skills and experience would you bring to the position?

Preferred Country

What amount of time would you like to commit each week?

Are you likely to be able to volunteer for more than one season?

Do you have any health conditions that would affect your role as volunteer, is there anything we need to do to assist you in your volunteer work? If so, please explain.

Emergency contact details – please include address and phone numbers: (someone we can contact in case of an emergency)

Name:

Address:

Relationship:

Is there anything else you would like to add that you think would be helpful or useful as part of this application?

How much would you like to be paid monthly (in USD):_______________________

Applicant’s Signature: _____________________

Date: _______________

For Office Use

Form Assessed by: _______________________________________________

Applicant’s Volunteer Number: ____________________________________

Approved Country: ______________________________________________

Scheduled Date for Embassy Interview: ______________________________

Reservation Schedule: ___________________________________________

Executive Director’s Signature & Stamp

----------------------------------------------------

Reference Point International
12 Modupe Omo Eboh Close, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel:08078668877, 08183332627
Email: referencepointnetwork@gmail.com

Re: Reference Point International? by mukht(f): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
I got d same message dis afternoon. To me its a scam cos of d money.
Re: Reference Point International? by iamyet: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
O
Re: Reference Point International? by Ayoola171(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
I got d same message tru e-mail, i wonder among d countries listed where they wanted to carry out their mission, Nigeria is not inclusive and they want Volunteers from Naija, hmmmmm it's worrisome. Let us use our brain, i need to be convince b4 i venture into this.
Re: Reference Point International? by yomexp(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
why 25th of this month when the message was sent just today? why the urgency ? that's the "RED FLAG" wright there.
Re: Reference Point International? by mkoabiola: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
I laf wen I saw d msg on my fone.
Am very sure,I saw d vacancy on nl.
3k jus lik dat.even though it is N100,I will nva pay.
Scammers are advancing in evry day by day.dem no de sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Logistics / Inventory Officer - Lagos / Job Vacancy / Best Local Airline!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.