Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,556 members, 7,968,584 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigeria Current Predicaments And My Take On Them, Barrister Ebikonbowei Kuro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Current Predicaments And My Take On Them, Barrister Ebikonbowei Kuro (461 Views)

Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA / Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Current Predicaments And My Take On Them, Barrister Ebikonbowei Kuro by ebilasisi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria's crisis!
My take on it..: " I have studied the cosmic phenomenon rotating around the fractions of this geopolitical nation, and now I want to excrete my plight over the political metabolic waste of Nigeria. First Boko-haram, you see these chaos causing group has political morons that sponsors or act as catalyst to their operations. So I urge my fellow advocates to concomitantly purge the politicians behind such to confess or face the rot of the law!!!
Over to ASUU strike "you see this country is suffering from political Egocentrism, both the FG and ASUU are blind folded with PRIDE, because as a leader you need not to think like the masses, when people say, there is no way, you ought not to say so too, but rather create viable alternatives. Instead they are just being Evasive. Where are the SAN's, the NBA, the Senate, the Human right organisations, etc? Or are they all blind as well? Why eclipse the future of Nigerian students and risk the future of Nigeria at the minute expense of a simple successful dialog? We will not stop the critics until the strike is called off! Says I, Ebikonbowei kuro (Human right activist). @ebilasisi.

(1) (Reply)

Adoration Tragedy: Ngige Asks Obi To Take Responsibility / Build Your Car In An Hour / Armoured Cars:House May Recommend NCAA, Coscharis, FBN To EFCC For Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.