Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread (6425 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread / |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by delidimes: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
how many tymz ah go sign up for this tourney n my name still aint dere nawao
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ibime:

I don't know U3 and Ojiegbu, but if you say they're killers, so be it. But I need Prekky mehn to make this tourney official!
uncle Ibime, they are Murderer.. I repeat ''they are murder!!!''
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 3:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Ok guys, Prekky is in! Tournament kicks off next month!!!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by liljboy(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2013
I want in
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Emaprince: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
@mikuz
whatever happened to the reply i sent you....i'm never that active this days but it doesn't mean you should over look the reply..i think with the new people included,it is really gonna be interesting and don't expect me to go through preliminary or whatever you call it.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Emaprince: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
@mikuz
you would have invited siddog..i think that guy is cool..may be you may get him with the likes of el raf to help judge..that el raf guy is intelligent
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
*unfollows thread* *unfollows rap battle section*

#TeamGOM
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ema prince: @mikuz
you would have invited siddog..i think that guy is cool..may be you may get him with the likes of el raf to help judge..that el raf guy is intelligent

I do not think Sid is interested. I have already invited enough vets from facebook. 4 facebook judges plus another 4 from here go do na.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ibime:

Then this is no tournament. You might as well cut the charade and challenge me direct for the throne, thats if you don't fall to Joshuabase, Blaqbones or Illscripts before then. With Thunder and Prekky involved, this becomes a tourney with 6 or 7 possible Champions, otherwise ma motivation go dull. I can't consider the winner official King when two of the top four names are missing. Infact I'm withdrawing ma name till Prekky and Thunder join in, especially Prekky.

which throne?
see me see palava - ibime is laying claims to which throne? hell no - the best netcees here have left the scene since 2009/10 circa.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Emaprince: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
coogar:

which throne?
see me see palava - ibime is laying claims to which throne? hell no - the best netcees here have left the scene since 2009/10 circa.
good to have you around...why not be part of the judges?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Finally got Thunder in too.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by DBR: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mikus, if ibime is in then i'm in!!!

but as an observer grin

oNe

1 Like

Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ILLScripts: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls if theres anybody that wants to join. . .i'd like to be removed. . .my birthday is coming up. . .and I am soo gon be busy preparing for it. . .no time to script. .and am sure yall wudnt wanna see a no-show!!!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
DBR: Mikus, if ibime is in then i'm in!!!

but as an observer grin

oNe

Oga I don dey find you since. You are in as one of the judges.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by liljboy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
ILLScripts: Pls if theres anybody that wants to join. . .i'd like to be removed. . .my birthday is coming up. . .and I am soo gon be busy preparing for it. . .no time to script. .and am sure yall wudnt wanna see a no-show!!!
can i move in for him?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
coogar:

which throne?

I was the King then and still the King now, and you were one of ma victims in 09/10!!!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by DBR: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikuz:

Oga I don dey find you since. You are in as one of the judges.

Hian!! u find me to judge, so u hav written me off say ma bones don weak to battle abi? cheesy grin

Mikuz Achebe, clap for yaself. .weldone!#MI'sVoice

oNe
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
DBR:

Hian!! u find me to judge, so u hav written me off say ma bones don weak to battle abi? cheesy grin

Mikuz Achebe, clap for yaself. .weldone!#MI'sVoice

oNe

Oga, ya bones don weak no be small, infact you need to maintain a reasonable distance from the battlers when fight start cos we no go make arrangements for stretchers oh.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Emaprince: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
@mike
do you really think the 12 men list which is the reason why you talked about best loosers is good?.
I think it would be right to just stretch it to 16 so that the battling netcees will cancel out 8 people and make way for the quarter final.

Abeg I'll like you to drop the list again which will include the people that just joined including myself
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yes, yes, yes, up the list to 16, so some dudes wont miss out.

Prekky and Thunder in! Great!

This is turning to Royal Rumble!!!

DBR should be allowed in if he wishes. An emcee is always an emcee. All it takes is one verse to shake off rustiness!!!

Leggo!!!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ibime:
I was the King then and still the King now, and you were one of ma victims in 09/10!!!

me in 09/10?
you must be hallucinating - i have never dropped a gem in this section. none of y'all cats possesses the verbal latitude & the pen game to text-battle.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by rhymeunatic(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
ILLScripts: Pls if theres anybody that wants to join. . .i'd like to be removed. . .my birthday is coming up. . .and I am soo gon be busy preparing for it. . .no time to script. .and am sure yall wudnt wanna see a no-show!!!

Mik...make I take this guy spot na...instead of going through stress
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
coogar:

me in 09/10?
you must be hallucinating - i have never dropped a gem in this section. none of y'all cats possesses the verbal latitude & the pen game to text-battle.

Sauron, stop lying!!!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Alright guys, 16 it is . . .
Since Illscripts is opting out, this is our updated list.

1. Da phantom
2. U3
3. Ema Prince
4. Glacierz
5. Animentum
6. Blaqbones
7. Joshua Base
8. Mikuz
9. Ojiegbu
10. Ibime
11. DBR
12. Thunderstorm
13. ThePrekky

O' boy . . . Damn!!!
Fixtures will come up after the conclusion of the preliminary round.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by rhymeunatic(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ibime:

Sauron, stop lying!!!

Lmao....he can't forget his worst enemy
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ILLScripts: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mehn,see list. . .who Will now judge abeg?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ibime:
Sauron, stop lying!!!

i am not sauron....
last i checked, sauron bodied you in the 2 battles i read on this section months ago. his verses & his polysyllabic schemes were awesome.

i would be a judge in this tourney though & school you baby battlers how it's supposed to be done. any netcee that does not come with a rebuttal gets zero from me.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
coogar:

i am not sauron....
last i checked, sauron bodied you in the 2 battles i read on this section months ago. his verses & his polysyllabic schemes were awesome.

i would be a judge in this tourney though & school you baby battlers how it's supposed to be done. any netcee that does not come with a rebuttal gets zero from me.

Why would a biter be allowed to judge, eh Sauron?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ibime:
Why would a biter be allowed to judge, eh Sauron?

bite who? are you dyslexic?
fatso, don't make me drop 16 for you here that would get you decapitated before your tourney. i am nothing to be messed with. if you are hörny for sauron, heard he's in togo - you can go find him there.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by delidimes: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
oya am in again nawao...i must participate insyd dis tourny by fire by force grin
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikuz: Alright guys, 16 it is . . .
Since Illscripts is opting out, this is our updated list.

1. Da phantom
2. U3
3. Ema Prince
4. Glacierz
5. Animentum
6. Blaqbones
7. Joshua Base
8. Mikuz
9. Ojiegbu
10. Ibime
11. DBR
12. Thunderstorm
13. ThePrekky

O' boy . . . Damn!!!
Fixtures will come up after the conclusion of the preliminary round.

This is a heavyweight list. At least 10 blokes listed can win this ish. Holla at Jamez3D to judge on this. Leave 4 spaces open for preliminaries to fit into. Remember some of us won't have time till a month from now.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by khimwhyte(f): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Ibis dbr and scripts, I see una/
Mik I want in if dia's any slot
khimwhyte: Ibis dbr and scripts, I see una/
Mik I want in if dia's any slot
I didn't block you, I deactivated my facebook account.. Long Time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wanna Rap Battle Me?here Is A Couple Bars / Freestyle Rap Game / Rap Music: 2pac Vs Eminem, Who Is A Better Rapper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.